Inspo thread?

inspo thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-1527http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1527
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they're all cheating

fuckin
kek

wow, really nobody has random pictures to post?

Oh you lovable scamp here you go

>Their crew recently kidnapped the boy from his rich family after attacking their yacht with the intent to ransom him back.
>his parents are stingy bastards and he's the youngest of three boys so they refused to pay
>Outraged at their indifference to his plight, he elects to instead throw his lot in with his abductors and live the life of a brigand.
>It's been a hard few months in which he's learned to sail, fight, and drink like a pirate.
>Unfortunately, his "noble" upbringing frowns baser forms of gambling like card games and he's is having trouble learning how to play like a scoundrel (read: how to cheat)
>This is the fourth time today that the cook has had to chastise him on his poor form at palming his cards.

Reminds me of Spyro.

Wow. This one is very nice. A lot of visual storytelling going on.

>Slavmurai

what doesn't really make sense is that the other guys are all cheating in much more obvious ways. like, a card sticking halfway out of your boot? who's gonna miss that?

Now that's what this thread's about.

>bump

someone tell me more

fucking rad

bampu

Source?

Is that an Oni?

its from a comic called arclight.
idk what it is honestly.

That's what I thought. What a specimen

those thing are known as SCP-1527-A also known as Opal Shells
here is the entry on the place that they attack: scp-wiki.net/scp-1527http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1527

Different to the rest of the thread, but I got some inspiration out of it. There was a great thread at one point about making up these kind of things.
Would be grateful if someone had a link to the archive of that thread. It was quite a while ago though.

More.
Want to use these kinds of symbols in a campaign, but have them be the result of a magic item, shown only to one person and sometimes misleading because the result is from a demon.

Fuck, forgot image.

One of the cooler things in Skyrim, wish I'd used them more.