Monero

What is a good entry point for monero? Ive been watching monero for a while now, but thought the whole time it will correct to under 200$.

So biz... should i invest now? Any price predictions for the upcoming year? Personally i think monero has a huge potential, i think its the safe haven when bitcoin crashes.

Or should i invest in another privacy coin, like XVG for example?

>correct under 200$

Some of you truly deserve to lose out.

In the same boat user.
I bought a small amount at 290$ just for fun but I wanna invest more.

i know i know... but hindsight is 20/20

no, you don't know, you missed his point completely.

In a year it will be around $1k and you will be stupid for missing out over a $50 delta now. I've been holding this for months and it is always slowly gaining

>monero correcting to $200
This coin is poised to literally only go up. Especially as tax season approaches and whales realize what the fuck the normie influx has done to them this past year.

on the other side, while i was waiting for monero to correct, i made mad gains with REQ COSS ADA and Iota.

So im alright

I bought at 100 and 200 and will continue to buy.

You still haven't seen it's final form yet. XMR is the only true king of crypto. If there will be no BTC pumps, it will only go up silently. I bought at 1450k, 1650k, 1850k, 216k and sold some at 2500k sats when someone was buying the shit out of XMR.

I personally am accumulating all my earns from other coins in XMR now. Some shit will hit the fan soon, may it be tether or some kind of regulations and that day, XMR is going to 4000k sats

Hmmm... I can see it correcting from the current high I guess, but probably only to $300, but this is honeslty a long term kind of coin anyway.

Bulletproof is going dramatically scale this coin's capabilities. It is in testnet, and the developers already believe in it. Pretty big change, will allow it to enter the top 5 coins. I think it's price will go over 1000 with this change accounted for. So, if you don't mind holding a coin for months while it gains 3x, go ahead and buy now. If you are more into trading, then this coin isn't for you. It's the steadiest coin in my experience.

I am planning to hold monero at least for a year, probably longer

Oh right, I forgot about the tax season blitz this coin is gonna have.

Probably over 1000 by March.

Not going to keep mooning in 2018 like it did in 2017, but it fits a purpose and is the currency of choice for druggies and tax evaders.

Look at the satoshi values newfiggy

I bought $500 of XMR and XVG just for fun. I'll give it a month or two and see where it's at

What about bulletproof though? That's fucking huge tech being rolled out next year.

>multisig just got released
>bulletproof on testnet
>fluffblocks
>full dnm adoption

not going to moon

lel

Unironically get in whenever you can. XMR there are no bad entry points. I got in at $270 which seemed high at the time.

Dip to 345 when?
Wanna get in.

dont forget kovri and hardware wallet support