Why is no one talking about OMG?

Why is no one talking about OMG?

because we're on biz and people go to the closest pump and dump coin instead of something that will pretty much guaranteed 10x their money in the next 6 months

I refuse to particpate in talking about omisego unless skateboard memes are present.

Give me a good reason to buy into OMG and add it to my portfolio. REQ was shilled to me 3 weeks ago and im loving it.

I'm very very happy with the project. however /biz hates OMG and the last time I mentioned it my feelings were hurt by very ugly statements.

Because it doesn't work at this time

Mooning

Always do the opposite of what biz says

Fact: only shoobies FUD OMG

because biz kids are preferring loosing money to making money.

strap in, we going up to the selllwall soon

It will disappear faster than you can imagine

get in the
OMG $20 pump thread

we are making it boys

>

It's not even worth promoting it here anymore. Veeky Forums likes hype over substance desu.

This coin has 10-20x potential in 2018

just put half my stack into this

$36 when

Because Veeky Forums likes hype more than substance. OMG has 10-20x potential in 2018

Sorry for samefagging. Didn't think other post went through

This is going up to 990 again just wait, buy now and earn a few sheckles

daily reminder if you dont have exactly 4000 omg you are not gonna make it. anymore or any less and you’re fucked

Wew im safe

Kek'd.

Woogidy woogidy woogidy

Rocket power was the shit

>Why is no one talking about OMG?
the omg pump happened long before the average biz newfag joined crypto. Lots of people probably genuinely just don't know what it does.

What does it do?

Shit will go down again but it will definitely rise to 20-40$ afterward

Because im up over 500% on request and its still under a dollar

I feel like such an oldfag now

in your ID why is the front W so big or the end W so small?

anyways I'm all in on this as of 2 minutes ago.
watch it droooooooooooop

baiting hard

Its never gonna drop bro, enjoy the ride. 30$ tomorrow maybe

Strap in boys
Moon time

Its going!

why are people butting selloffers so much lower then the wall??

US east cost is cashing out please be patient

Steady stream of news will be coming out until mainnet launch. Then Omise moves their clients over to OMG Network and overnight it becomes the first blockchain project to gain mainstream adoption.

Obligatory will i make it with 4k omg comment

can't some whales come and clean the walls it can moon in peace

4000.....is it enough?

jun needs gas

Because we sold awhile ago and now feel uncomfortable seeing it moon.

*crash louder than a jet*

Wtf

>muh 6 thai mcdonalds franchises
fuck you and your gooknigger coin

$50 incoming

Enjoy the show

timeframe?

Omisego is bluechip! Steady gains for days!

>Being this absolutely retarded

Newfags don't know about Omise, hidden power level.
>top 10 lookout

240 each one hosting 200000 thai people

I just straight up dislike the ticker name. Makes me think of roasties texting. I can respect what they're trying to do with tech but their marketing is hoax-tier, in addition to the stupid name

You'll probably be rich without me boys, but I'll be right behind you someday

im sorry user, it was me. I apologize since then i read much more about it and bought some, and im waiting to accumulate more hopefully it doesnt moon before i can accumulate more.

Bitfinex is trying hard to not release OMG

>Omisego is bluechip!
Indeed.

Bitfinex already has omg

biz acts very naughty whenever omg is brought up. i dont like it one bit

this is going to explode when they announce conglomerate partnership and details on cash in/out. under 2 weeks left now...

Should I buy now or wait for a dip?

i thought this is a shitcoin.
Turns out they are doing a great job.

at this prices I'm scared to put anything in.
$ wise every major coin just hit ATH.
And the smart newfags think those coins can grow in satoshis just like in june...

Not dipping lower than 0.000960, its up to you

>only 10 or 20x
>REQ is good too!
>OMG already pumped
>skateboard
>McDonalds
>Thailand

Everyone in this thread, even the moonboys, is STILL underestimating this coin.

You have no fucking idea what's coming.

And I will personally anally rape every REQ shill on this board.

this desu
Omg is the true sleeping giant

smart people have been talking and holding about OMG since it was $3

feel sorry for the people that only have 3950 OMG, only the big dick player with 4000 is gonna make it

I literally only have 1130. I soent the last hour wishing i had done the req ico

Thank you for your apology. It's nice when we have manners on /biz. OMG is a great project and Im proud to be a hodler with you. Lets always try and be respectful with our post to each other like good christian Americans. Now as to those link niggers they can suck our ass juice as we moon far past them.

Is this thing about to moon?

18 btc wall getting ate. only 14 to go bb time to hit $30

to not release it out of theter sell/buy wall jail, idiot.

back to 100k sats. We're all going to make it.

WALL SMASHED WHILE POSTING HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SELL WALL IS DOWN. REPEAT SELL WALL IS DOWN. WE FLYING NOW BOYS

Pump incoming

ANOTHER WALL DOWN GET FUCKED DAY TRADING SCUM

Panic sellers getting rekt

>tfw nouveau rich

i'm cumming

this was so obviously one of the last good crypto asking for a pump, if you didnt see this shit coming from a mile away give up now

>You'll probably be rich without me boys, but I'll be right behind you someday
+ pic
nice
What other stuff are you holding in your attempt to multitrack drift into having made it?

plenty of time to ride the wave to $300+. cash in/out info and sdk beta by end of year. Wallet release with day 1 major partner integration in q1 2018. Staking q2.

Just getting started bois

If that all it takes for you to be out of a top coin then you're retarded and will never make it.

That guys head is what I imagine a bitcoin block actually looks like.

>that guy
fuck off

no walls ahead, panic selling day traders rekt, $20 only 7btc in sells away. Soon enough $50 will be the new floor after news starts dropping

I admit I have a little bit of contempt for both the moon kiddies making gains off OMG as well as the mass of shitcoins gaining just as much if not more than OMG

But what's happening right now is the first major consolidation in crypto. It's basically the "viability consolidation"

All coins with viable plans and teams are gaining like crazy with all the people joining the space.

Finally OMG is getting market recognition for being, at least, viable.

But this is far from the end of its justifiable valuation. OMG should be TOP THREE by the time things are done. If anyone here understood how significant their advisors are, how far reaching their goals are, and who their existing partners are, it would already be $300 a coin.

The market is just barely getting a whiff of how significant OMG is.

I am literally certain it will be top 5 by EOY 2018. I can EASILY see $500, $600, $700. I think 4 digits will happen.

OMG will revolutionize payments and will create an internet of money.

I have over 5,000 of these beautiful things and I will go to bed tonight with dreams of finally quitting my soulless and painstaking wage cuck profession.

Thank you Vitalik, Poon, Zamfir, Jun, Thomas, and everyone involved.

this is the moment! If you are not on, GET ON! we going to HIGH

lol nice diatribe sweetie

>being emotionally invested
You're going to have a bad time.

im actually having a make a alot of fucking money time right now because i knew who “that guy” was years ago.

buy now or no? i got caught on a swing trade

We are on the verge of entering the 12 hour cloud. If we don't an accessed denied notice we've got an edge to edge trade where +40% is possible.

Reminder that Stellarfags are NOT welcome in this thread. Anyways, congratulations to everyone who held through the thick and thin. 150k tomorrow morning.

That's nice. I started mining mid 2009. Let me know when you join the club, sweetie.

where is the sellwall currently?

Read the whitepaper.

which model car is that? which is the cheapest ferrari with a bad ass wheel like that?

488 GTB. I'm not sure about the steering wheel lol, call a dealer.

Its a lamborghini f430 and its not his

do yourself a favor and wait for the 2020 corvettes. maitenence costs won't rape your ass