>be me
>playing shadowrun
>made a drug addicted petty thief
>submitted him with this picture
>got told to change my picture because it doesn't fit with the setting

Can someone please draw a cybernetic eye on this nigger for me

here u go

Thanks man good looking out

this is probably more stylish though. just pretend the clothes are more ratty.

They were just trying to be polite, OP. Your character is a shitty low-effort piece of crap. Generally Shadowrun players are running mercenaries with skills and abilities who bring something to the table as shadowrunners, but it sounds like all you've got is "I do drugs and steal stuff and I'm black lolololo"
Be less shitty and put some actual effort in.

Why are you trying to play as a drug addicted petty thief for ants?

or you could go with some stylin shades instead

Noice

Don't hate him just because he wants to have fun

Ideally his fun should enhance the other players' fun, but this makes him sound like the kind of lolrandom player that you don't want fucking up your game. He should go find a table of similar-minded people and play with them.

What about a pink mohawk?

That sounds awesome

haha okay here hows this

You could tell all that just from his choice of a picture for an unfinished character sheet?

That's an awful lot of projection, user.

That's fucking amazing lol

oh and here's a datajack for flavor.

kek that's awesome, there's no way this is getting rejected now

wait, i went delux for this one. nigga gotta have the whole mohawk and some background. like a street scene. he's a pickpocket right?

HAHAHA

god damn man that's amazing

and here is with optional data package. maybe he was a decker before he got hooked on BTLs and jazz or something.

so what's this motherfucker's name anyway?

10/10

Marshal Menace

fucken saved

Yeah this turned out amazing, way to go user. Fuckin' priceless

This thread went from shitty racial bait to a fucking awesome photoshopping character art thread in 23 posts.
Thank you photoshop user for the chemo that is saving Veeky Forums

Fuck off retard, go play some NuMenEra

>Garbage pol bait thread
>Still manage to turn it into something worthwhile.

Nice work tg

6/10
7/10
8/10
9/10
10/10

Veeky Forums: gettin' shit done.

This is brilliant.

Screen cap this shit nigga.

OP, get back to us and let us know if your GM accepts this one.

I don't know about OP, but next time never I get in a Shadowrun game I'm using this.

>this thread

>I do drugs and steal stuff

Actually one of the best SR campaigns I ran years ago was a low level one with less cash, most of them where gangers, single mom shoplifters, car thieves, bikers and street shamans. Knocking the million nuyen and 1000's out of the system was fucking great, they had to work on getting local contacts, defend the hood from corps, other gangs, dodging the cops and scrape by using brains and skills.

Seconded.
Can't wait to hear the adventures of Marshal Menace.
...that sounds like a damn good time. It's been a while since I looked into Shadowrun, how does character creation handle that? Do you just give them less stuff to start with? Or is it a matter of spending points in different areas?

>not naming the file "tour de troit"

you had one job.

>tg delivers
>It's like I don't even need /r/ or /pol/ anymore!

Way to go on ignoring that virtue signaling cockwasher, boys.

I've good news for you. Thanks to the efforts of cybershop user, pic related happened.

I'll come back sometime and tell you about it.

Feel free to make Marshal Menace in your own games and post stories about him lol. It would be hilarious if a bunch of roll20 games all got like 4 applications by Marshal Menace.

Anyway, I'm out. Thanks again cybershop user, you're a beast.

>virtue signaling

>on an anonymous board

>Marshal Menace

Elite Shadowrun players like him are just that intelligent, that's all.

>tfw too intelligent to play a black person in shadowrun without thinking it's racist

Based on what he gave us? Yeah.

I'm happy with what Veeky Forums turned out though, that shop is a clear case of turning garbage into gold here.

I didn't say he was racist, I said his character was shitty and low effort, learn to read, dude.

>tfw still ignoring the virtue signalling retard

What's wrong with Numenera?

welcome to Veeky Forums

Check /v/, there should be a thread or two about it.

Skin tone is irrelivant in shadowrun, Orks and Trolls are the black people

Besides being written by the guy who got fired from wotc for using the company expense account to fly to japan and participate in an art show where the artist cooked and served slices of his own severed penis?

Everything.

>There's a point where the game forces you to choose your sexuality and the only choices are gay or pansexual. And if you choose pansexual thinking that it's less gay, the game forces you to have sex with a man and get impregnated (if you're playing a male character, I don't know what happens if you play a female character obviously since I'm not a faggot).

The funny thing is, YOU'RE the cancer here, user.

Ebin

>click Veeky Forums instead of /sp/
>mfw this thread

Either this whole thread is samefagging, or Veeky Forums has gone way the fuck downhill. Christ almighty, you fags will lol at anything.

>tfw STILL ignoring the virtue signalling retard

when was Veeky Forums uphill?

My fucking sides. This thread is worthy of a screencap, somebody do it.

Seriously?

Congrats user, let us know how things go

>how does character creation handle that?
Going back a ways now to SR-4th ed, I just put a hard cap on Gear (5) to a max of 25000nuyen and asked them to make up street-level type characters/general down on their lucks. Which they did without complaint and as scummy as they where came up with some really charming characters that had some real long term playability -then based it in the run down, post-industrial town we lived in. So they literally knew the streets and suburbs having lived there and I just threw a twist on how the ports had shut down due to a kraken living in them and widespread unemployment as a result had put a spin on everything else.

I ran SR from about 1994-2006 but those games and characters where probably my favourites

awesome. bring back some greentext for us.

WHO SAID WE WERE DONE

You can, if you're a braindead shill retard. Like most SJWs.

That's not how ignoring works, OP
>tfw OP is a complete faggot

WE AIN'T DONE UNTIL WE FINISH THIS SHIT SON

That's fuckin awesome though good shit. Now I super want to see that as a slightly glitchy gif

what.

Source?

Include me in the screencap

How is not having a straight option bad?
>inb4 it's not the same as a game having no gay option

>game forces you
You do know how retarded this sounds right

Yes, which is why everyone is pissed off and refunding the game.

>booty bothered autists on /v/ is everyone
/v/irgin plz

Just everyone who matters. Since fucking losers who spend all their time transtrending don't have jobs and therefore don't have any money, game companies are forced to rely on normal people to stay in business.

>shitty /pol/ bait thread
>Even uses nigger instead of nigga to talk about his own character
>Anons deliver quality character art
>faggot OP somehow still butt hurt

Veeky Forums lives

>tfw there is nothing that the virtue signalling retard can post that will cause us to stop ignoring him

>everyone who matters
>/v/irgins matter
>/v/irgins have income

>implying you are ignoring rather than desperately reading his every word every time you frantically look at the thread

Kek that moron is fucking furious

stop it, you are actually making it look decent

>literally mentioning the virtue signalling retard everytime the virtue signalling retard posts some virtue signalling retardation
That's not how you ignore someone

Look at me, I'm ignoring everyone in this thread.

>It's another 'shitter trying too hard to ruin other people's fun' thread

Best I could do

excellent!

In an alternate timeline where /pol/, /v/, and /b/ don't exist.

to be this innocent again, those were the days.

>/pol/, /v/, and /b/ don't exist

iichan's been dead for years, son.

For a second I thought it was a green text box at the bottom

Damn, Death Grips' 2074 album release is looking fire.

This entire thread is a great argument for why OP's GM was absolutely right to deny the original picture. All of these remakes drip cyberpunk.

Fucking amazing dude.

>iichan's been dead for years, son.
Fuuuuuuck why did you have to say that

Who's this virtual retard everybody keeps posting about?

When the cop tackles him at the end:
"Hug that man! Hug him! You, in the background, get in... yes, you hug him too. And you, new guy. And you. And... put that fucking taser away you trigger-happy idiot, you're ruining the moment!"

I thought Numenera was an RPG setting that Monte Cook designed.

Now people are saying it's a video game?

Both, and yeah both are tumblr-grade fucking retarded

Best in the thread. 10/10 would run with again.

Yeah that would pass as a character portrait in a cyberpunk video game super easily. Pretty awesome cyberfam.

Maybe you should return to /v/ to whine about the existence of faggots who aren't you, OP