Qtummies

Get on this rocket before it hits 700 in a year

It's $52 already? Wow.
UN IGF, QEA, spacechain - a literal moon mission. Strap in.

>$700
>$70T market cap.
Do you even math bro?

How the fuck... I sold this shit for 9 bucks two months ago. And fucking NEO can't even double

I want in OP but total new to this. What to use ?

I know right. I fucking held this for 4 months after buying for $15 and I finally said fuck it and sold 14 of them a couple weeks ago.

I sold 42 of them 24 hours ago. For a slight loss. Just kill me already fuck.

man I've been holding and waiting so long for this. almost sold so many times.
You can buy off bittrex, bitfinex or binance. Once you sign up send some eth / ltc to your wallet on that exchange and trade that for QTUM or whatever alt you feel like buying. Let the price cool off a bit, don't fomo buy all time highs.

Got a bag of 170 QTUM when Ghost told me a month ago.

He thinks this could hit $100 before New Years

If you convince me why it will hit that I will

$700x100MM is $70B.
Do YOU even math, bro?

'send some eth / ltc to your wallet '. I do not have any wallet atm or any currency how to get the first currency/wallet.

so...sign up on coinbase first. App or website. That's where you'll buy you're eth / ltc with bank account or card. From there you need to sign up on one of the exchanges that sells alts like QTUM. Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance are all exchanges that will work. Sign up on one of those and you will then have wallet addresses associated with those accounts. You need to send your eth/ltc from coinbase wallet -> other exchange wallet and then trade that eth/ltc for your alts. It sounds complicated but it's pretty easy, don't be afraid and welcome newfag. someone said we should be extra hostile to newfags but idk I think we should help them they bring new money then tell their friends, it's a win win you know?

Thanks for the information! How much should I initial invest on a scale in euros from 1k to 10k?

Daily reminder Neo is a fucking scam coin and people have been saying for about 6 months now that QTUM > Neo, ha. Got in at $10, wish I bought more tho.

that's a compelling argument. Got any more?

is it too late to buy or will they keep pumping it?

HOLY FUCK KEK

Meanwhile the creator of QTUM admitted he used to fucking scam people, you're deluded

>tfw was thinking about buying it at $11, but didn't pull the trigger
fucking kill me

Good question. With coinbase at first you will be limited to not that much probably less than 500 euro. That limit will increase as you verify your ID / bank account and make more buys. You could try buying btc through localbitcoins.com if you want to buy more than $1000 right away, you could find someone nearby to you that's selling btc for fiat same day. Good luck user.

Nowhere has he said this, people have been spreading this FUD since before the QTUM ICO. So glad I didn't listen. Please try your best to provide a source for your information so we can laugh at you.

bump

Bump this up. Get in before it's too late, or don't, I don't give a fuck.

[OP] here - posted from my phone. Yes I math. QTUM will run crypto in 2-3 years.
I joined in on ICO and follow constantly, I will have steel hands.

Thanks