Ratfolk thread?

Ratfolk thread

I'm playing a Ratfolk Alchemist in a Rise of the Runelords campaign (starting this Saturday, I'm fucking pumped). Took the Vivisectionist and Beastmorph archetypes, along with the Sharpclaw feat.

Everyone is huge me, that means they all have huge guts. Gonna rip and tear my to glory.

Also, I'm looking for any images that could be used for my character.

Query, how fitting do you think ratfolk would be in a post-apocalyptic fantasy sort of world? You know, some place like Eberron's Mournland or the Dragonmech setting?

Rats are natural survivors with tightly knit families and surprisingly good swimmers.

In a devastated landscape, they're bound to be great waterseekers and scouts. They're also fairly intelligent and their little hands have thumbs, so they're quite dextrous and I imagine if we translate this to a humanoid race, they'd be quite ingenius craftsmen.

Go for it.

T-Those rats are critically sexy, man.

yiff in hell, fucking abortion

Hello folks!

>Fuzzy Rat pussy
I'll take this to go please

I actually took mine and made them one of the Good Guy Races - they evolved in the ruins of an ancient philosopher's city, so they've developed a philosophy that as humanity's heirs, it is their duty to tame the wasteland and bring back civilization to a world that's fallen into barbarism. Too magical realm?

Can't imagine who would get off to that.

is that... ink eyes?

My ratfolk summoner

Ironclaw inspired

>want a red wall campaign like you would not believe
>friends would call me a furfag and I'd never live it down
I need new friends.

Not really sure, but Veeky Forums seems to use Magical Realm as much for "stupid DM ideas" as for "fetishy overtones" these days.

>Redwall
If they're not self-loathing closet furfags of the lowest type, they have no reason to not give it a shot. Should be a nice surprise when they go to Salamandastron and find a hulking, Bloodwrathed badger lord leading an army of angry hares instead of the yiffy bimbos they were expecting.

Well, they're using it wrong then, magical realm is exclusive to fetish bait

>ratfolk and elves are the same

Stop that.

You can't make me.
Actually I don't have too many pictures to go on with

>rat Eva

I had a good guy rat race too. A bunch of short-lived and overexited little scavengers trying to make friends in the larger world. Unfortunately, they had zero sense of property, very little decency(slightly magical realm) and they were too unfocused to really achieve anything. A single human regiment eradicated their civilizationin a short campaign(they werent really the fighter sort), mistaking them for your regular evil assassin type of ratmen.

Their remains just devolved into a semi-intelligent broken people, having only the most basic of tools and an oral tradition of their glorious past a hundred generation(about 80 years) ago. The humans wiping them out didnt even bother recording anything but the most basic paperwork and took their holiest relic, the bone throne accidentally with them as a footstool.

So yeah, bad end.