We're Moon Men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLrGaWUoRII
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
vocaroo.com/i/s1AIVwk7Xng0
murdarslast.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WawIDbsAR8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of the drawback of LTC it seems like the holders aren't here for the long term. We have the demand, we just need to suppress the supply.

Seems like Normies are panicking and dumping they're BTC for ETh and LTC less expensive

well go higher lads

youtube.com/watch?v=lLrGaWUoRII

please contribute to the demand, user.
I have been buying LTC daily since 4 months ago.

How many you got fellow moon men?

2,168 LTC, never sold even a coin

1,500. Been hodling since 2013

fucking hell thats damn nice

Ltc is a piece of shit. Bitcoin will always outperform relics like ltc. Only thing going for it is coinbase and that's only because one of the owners of coinbase made Ltc.

No shit, good for you bud !

What's it like paying $20 every transaction?

Jesus fucking Christ. You're really gonna make it.

>t. nocoiner

only 40... 0.3btc and 1eth..

Hoping for ltc to go 1k in a few months..

How many moon missions you guys missed holding this shitcoin?? LOL

You have a strange notion of what it means for one coin to outperform another.

Hopefully, I liquidated large portion of my stock portfolio just for LTC

Damnit lads. You two are clearly men of moon

Were going up

what the fuck? I've been holding this shit for days, realize there's constant zig-zags, decide to sell at the "top" for first time in FUCKING days after waiting for it to moon, and SUDDENLY it fucking moons, I fucking hate this shit, fucking bullshit. Now I'm waiting for a dip and this shit just goes UP, ONLY WHEN I SELL ONLY WHEN I SELL IT GOES UP WHY.

ATH IMMINENT

Please tell us when youre going to buy or sell again

Need to break the $350 wall

REEEEEEEEEEE

Slow and steady wins the race, weak hand summerchild.

Tons of lower market cap coins with actual real world use cases can do what Ltc does except they are cheaper and faster. Some are completely free.

Think we brake 350?

That $5mil just got chomped

we just did....

We just Broke thruuu!!!!!!!!!

Get comfy and listen to some fine tunes for the moon mission.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

It's also €300 resistance

Listening to this and watching me make money back after a little vacation with my woman makes me feel like a king

How could you NOT see that pump coming? The charts looked almost 1:1 identical with the BTC line before it pumped. Are you that careless with your money?

FFS man get it together.

Why don't you post a thread whenever a pump is coming

holy fuck man, congrats

MOON man.

Surprised you don't see him on Veeky Forums more often.

vocaroo.com/i/s1AIVwk7Xng0

The 300 Euro resitance is tough. A literal wall 491k high.

I did earlier today. It got like 5 replies and then died to some LINK thread. I have held nothing but LTC for the last 15 days. I deserve this pump.

Thread theme lads

Lets get to 360$

Thank god. I bought 22 at the ATH like a fucking idiot. I need this.

murdarslast.ytmnd.com/

Crypto is just fucking impredictable, don't talk about "charts look like X it will moon". IT fucking depends on some fucking whales pumping the shit and then everyone fomoing.
I still made money because I bought lower, but, It still hurts too see it go much higher than I expected.

BEST MOONMAN SONG COMING THROUGH!

youtube.com/watch?v=WawIDbsAR8o

>Crypto is just fucking impredictable

Seeing when BTC,ETH and LTC wíll moon is not impredictable. Wtf are you talking about. It is given that when BTC had a pump and is falling either ETC or LTC will pump. Since LTC is undervalued it will be most likely. When you look at the graphs of BTC before the 20k pump it looks almost identical to LTC now.

Learn to read charts and the market. It is not some random thing.

Btc is not falling, what are you talking about? it dipped yesterday and now it's stable.

Fine falling was the wrong word but the correction down from the ath and then stabilizing is a sign that the other big 2 will go green.

>400 today
400 today
>400 today
400 today
>400 today
400 today
>400 today
400 today

We Neil armstrong now

fellas is it gay to be sexually attracted to litecoin

Tfw i bought 1 for $44 back in august. Wish i bought more.

>HELD FOR DAYS
>WATCHED EVERYBODY ELSE MAKING MONEY
>SEE MONA START PUMPING SO GAVE UP ON LTC AND WENT IN ON THAT
>MONA DUMPS
>SEE LTC START MOONING
>GO BACK INTO LTC
>IT STARTS DUMPING NOW

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

>thought coins were a meme
>normies start chating about it
Bought 1 LTC today while it was at 317.

you're the literal definition of FOMO, fucking hodl for more than a second

oh shit lads think we can attack more today?

bought first at $73 then again at $85 or so
sold at $100 roughly

bought in again at $150
sold at $300

bought in again yesterday at $330 and today again at $350

flippening is good, made some nice BTC and ETH gains in between LTC holds

gdax?

or you could have hold and made a shit more gains

Any idea how to time the dip on this? I want to sell out of LTC before a dip, buy back in and increase my holdings, but damn if it isn't risky at any one point in time.

I feel the rise is leaning more time-based than price based, and I'm trying to determine at what time will people start taking profits?

you will get burned hard if you even try

no, i got heaps of bitcoin and ethereum gains after selling LTC at $300. after I sold LTC went down to $260, and only came back up yesterday and thats when i bought back in .

made a bunch of ripple gains as well with that second bit of LTC profits

no im playing with fire and using eToro which isnt even a real exchange, I cant withdraw crypto from there, only USD

I've been burned before several times. Yesterday I sold 1 ETH at 730, then saw it dip to 700 and I felt I was OK. BIG mistake.

I need to increase my holdings though, have to take a risk :/

aaaaand there's a dip.

HOLD NIGGER DONT BE A RETARD
YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO FAGS THAT HELD BTC

This "moon" is Bitcoin users using LTC to transfer their money around because the Bitcoin networked is backlogged.

360 lads

Nice try bitch coin fag. You wish. Smart ppl use doge for transfers.

it took be 5 days to get my transaction confirmed, which was sent on a "normal" miner fee according to the bitcoin.com wallet

Even smarter people hold doge forever

Dec 31 2017, $1500, pass it on

Got my best socks and blanket ready for 1.5k

GDAX/Coinbase users don't have that luxury.

So what?

And yet ltc is still slowly gaining a higher price floor.

This is bullshit. I'm a newfag who only just now have some bitcoin I'm trying to move to binance and I set the miner fee to the cheapest on the scale. It looks like I'm fucked. I only put in a small 2k fiat worth to make sure it went through before risking more. Should I do another transfer at the highest scale to get the mining jews to fucking do their job?

what happens to a transfered coin if it never gets confirmed?

>what happens to a transfered coin if it never gets confirmed?
If you can resend it somewhere else with higher fees and it gets confirmed before the original transfer, the original transfer will simply be rejected if anyone tries to mine it.

If that is the sole purpose of litecoin, then it has found a profitable use case and as long as this service to bticoin users is required, those holding litecoin will continue to profit. smart bet if you ask me considering what is happening to bitcoin currently.

I timed a dip pretty well the other day when it spiked - got out at $415.

Probably just luck - but the combination of the 24/hr move being like 80% and the spread starting to get pretty wild made me think the rise was going to in soon.

I quickly put in $415 guess when the price was around $390 and got lucky.

If I happen to be on and see those type of circumstances with any coin, I think it's worth a shot again.

Ass Dick LTC have not yet hit $415. it will soon

Guys srsly dont dump
Cash out some for comfyness
We are going to 5k in 2018 if yall HODL strong

Dumping 3000 $LTC not going to crash Gdax

Thought you were saying it in a negative way. I agree, that's the idea behind "LTC is the silver to BTC's gold".

FUCK

I thought so hard about going all in on Lite on the dip at $260, but bought the ETH dip instead at $640 instead. I was so fucking stupid.

bought 10 LTC at $54 and still holding u guys think i'm doing good?

This. #YearofTheDOGEEEEEE.

very well done, I lost alot of my LTC selling on the way up unfortunately, I had around 10 too

yes, Lambo Land confirmed when ltc is $100,000 a coin in 2020. Keep holding.

Not positive or negative on it. Just don't see it being necessary without Bticoin. If a better currency is listed on GDAX, could be trouble.

to the moon we go boys

Just bought 2 (im poor)