OMG INTERSTELLA EDITION

LOL you retards are actually going to miss it.

The gate opened the wormhole and we are moving forward to go to the next galaxy.

see ya faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMjbC8eM72U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw4YU3nmRbI
youtube.com/watch?v=swelwCAXLds
youtube.com/watch?v=QHpU0ZfXZ_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is tubular bros

bought into the dump, lets go

4000 omg here
will i make it or what?

Lets go bois

this nigga

every god damn thread

$20 by tomorrow boys!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw4YU3nmRbI

No shit, getting sick of it. Hope he loses every single one in a tragic phishing accident.

Feeling great brothers

why are you getting sick of it

nigga you gonna be rich as fuck, nice job

telepathically posting from the future

got rich on OMG after reading this. bought the first edition Tesla Timewarp AR neural net, this thing is neat. all you faggots who didn't buy are busy calling OMG a bubble here in the future

thanks OP

Currently pushing against 4 BTC sell "wall" - is it enough volume to break through? Looks low

why, it is the best low key meme on biz right now

why should i believe you? doesnt look like its gonna moon to me, looks like a dump

>trending upward graph looks like a dump

you look like a moron.

This

it's tried 3 times now to break the 100,000 point and cant. now look at that sell wall. furthermore behold the desperate shilling

thanks
sold 100k

Stay poor stay sad

you have no argument
just shilling
thats all you can do and that says it all

the fact that you're even trying to get me to buy makes alarm bells go off in my head. i'm not buying your bags, pajeet, this shit is tired

4th times a charm faggot

The wall is gone buy tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=swelwCAXLds
enjoy getting rich

then talk to me tomorrow cause tonight shes going for a dip

The absolute state of this shit coin. They have no devs. After 6 months all you got was a road map lmao. Have a look at Req, within 2 months they developed a fully working testnet, have an actual product, brand and end goal. OMG is all over the fucking shop, buying an exchange now (wtf?). They cant even develop a wallet SDK. A FUCKING WALLET HAHAHAHAHA. FUCKING DELUDED CUNTS.

>arguing with numbers

I'm holding since $5, so you can go eat a dick.

There is only room on this ship for true believers. So you can sit the fuck down back on earth faggot.

at least draw some meme triangles on a fucking graph or something this shilling is lazy, how many rupees they paying you for this? too many

Its not gonna dip dumbo, its gonna stay and crash against the wall until its broke. Problem is the volum. If we see a volum increase we are ready to launch. This is a long term hold, go lose cash somewhere else

going to the moon

My guess is that a multi-million established fintech company like Omise makes wiser business decisions than a 6 person shitcoin team who pumps out a tweet every time they make 1% progress. OMG is the future

>thailand
>pajeets

lol, fuck off achmed

COMFIEST COIN OF 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=QHpU0ZfXZ_g

is 180 OMG going to make me rich?

Not rich, but comfy double digits tier

>multimillion established fintech company
>had to run an ico to raise funds
>unable to deliver anything in 6 months apart from a skateboard sticker
really makes you think

dont worry breh im right behind you, 106 OMG

Why wouldn't you run an ICO to get a bunch of unregulated public funding and minimize risk to your own EBITDA?

actually thinking of dumping 50 LTC into OMG as this could make me one step closer out of wage cuckery

Its only upwards from her, maybe invest half and see if the sellwall goes down then buy more tomorrow. If the wall goes down this coin gonna be huge

Do people who are shilling against OMG even understand the business idea? Im having hard time believing someone could be this retarded and investing in some pump&dump PoW coin instead

i think it is people just meming and pretending to be retarded. i has to be this is the easiest moonshot you have right now 3000%-6000%.

of course they don't, the influx of faggots on this board are new /pol/ fags who can't read, let alone have the patience to read a whitelist.

Will this coin ever be over 1000

B-B-But user I've been in OMG since April and I'm a /pol/ack

not all /pol/acks. You know who I'm talking about.

People have started to pump in money now! Its happening, to bad if your not on

lol that vid is so cool

I actually wanna buy more now, is this the coin to go all in on?

holy fuck its happening! BUY BUY BUY

shhhhiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllll

there some mad shillage in this thread but i'm still on board, if we don't break 100000 sats i'll eat my dick