Literally last chance to get in under $10

The Flood is Coming!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HURRY THE FUCK UP

>USD

Fuck off.

I would love for this shitcoin to actually establish a new floor around 5€ or 5.5€...
So done seeing it constantly making gains only to lose them the next day.

volume going up. big pump incoming

Nice id fuzz.

Tru if huge

>mfw my id

Its closed higher nearly every day for the past week and it'll do the same today

nice ID Gay

randy is that you?

Shit, Top kek

Literally the first time it's done this in a loooong time, like seriously this coin just used to bleed sats constantly for months.
Which probably means we're due some blood on the streets soon and I also think the mobile wallet is just empty hype that a lot of people are waiting to use as a sell off pump (considering the next nearest significant thing on the roadmap is in the 60%'s) it'll be a while after that before ark is under the spotlight again.

At the end of the day it's just a mobile wallet, all coins should have one and it's not a big deal. Even bitconnect the literal ponzi scamcoin has had a mobile wallet and application for several months, It's certainly not groundbreaking.

this. sadly

ay lmao

let me know when to sell im dumb

I'm holding plenty of ARK but considering selling after the mobile wallet pump. 99% it will bleed sats for months after that.

when is the pump over?

At 150k sats

gotcha and this will all happen today? My bad for all these fucking annoying questions

Now

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/

Every alt is going up though, I'm a little concerned they're all going to go back down.

sell at $50

Sell at $75

lmao nah for real what price is it good to sell at

I'm selling at $20

Veeky Forums told me this shitcoin was going sub 20k and now it keeps going up every single fucking day.

I WANTED TO BUY THE DIPPPPP

No one can really say, I used to think selling at $4 was a good idea but if it keeps going up who knows.

Im quite angry about ARK

This coin seriously pissed me off since its the only coin i own and I already have 5k and I literally can't put more money in

1k USD is only going to get me 100 ARK by the time Ive got raped on the exchange and in BTC fees

I'm way too scared to, last time I sold some this pump happened.

is a .000359 sell limit good? i at least want to break even if it crashes

Also before my bittrex account got verified I considered all the coins I had on there lost

I managed to go from 2k ARK, up to 2.5k, back down to 1.8k.

Wont be trading ARK again

Yeah if you're going to day trade you have to do it carefully and you have to realize when to stop and just wait for a few days because you don't know if a big uptrend is coming.

I'm selling at $500