Hey retards, you're all going to lose your money. Hint: if something is too good to be true than it probably is...

Hey retards, you're all going to lose your money. Hint: if something is too good to be true than it probably is. How many of you neets are going to kill yourselves when this crashes? If you want success in life you have to work for it.

lol sum1 mad they missed the boat

cute cat. just made 1k in 10 min

Interderesting thanks

What is "this"?

>always do the opposite of Veeky Forums
thanks op, live on too

Only invested $900 and made a shit ton already. Cashed out half into Fiat, left the rest for ez gains. Even if it crashed I already made my money.

Who else here /unbreakable/?

Pic very much related to OP but no (You) for him

thankfully normies actually believe this shit, which keeps the market alive... for now

Making high risk investments IS "working for it" you uneducated buffoon.

There's a reason the returns are so high, it's because 99% of these "investments" are pieces of shit that have no potential beyond a pump and dump. It's identifying the 1% that are worthwhile, and having the stones to risk it all that make us money.

Yes, we're in a bubble similar to the dot com boom. No, buying 100000 shares of Amazon and Apple at any point before the 2000 crash was not a bad idea.

So let's play crypto out to the supposed end game - it replaces fiat.

When the flippening happens and Bitcoin is worth a shitload more (since supply is limited), the megarich will buy like crazy.

The stupid NEETs who have been hodling will sell and be instant billionaires... in fiat. And as fiat dies, they will be the ultimate bagholders.

don't worry user I'll invest cryptogains back in economy by creating business

I work a shit $33k/yr job and have made over $2 million now after investing all my savings into btc and various alts a year ago. There are thousands of others like me, and there will be thousands more. Crypto saved my life. Bitter little cowards like you will never become anything because you'll never risk anything. Fortune favors the bold, not piss babies.

No, I'm going to lose the money of the guy whose card got Tony'd.

Actually, you're more or less right OP. If things looks too good to be true, be ready for the worst. Meanwhile, let's enjoy the gains.

>days without no-coiner cope posts: 0

>normalfag
>doesn't realize that crypto will disrupt the global economy
>can still get in and make money but would rather resort to normalfaggotry

Haha, classic Tony!

Would you prefer a world where cryptocurrency, and all of the benefits that entails, is the normal method of paying for things, or would you prefer the system we have now?

Think about that question, really THINK about it, and you'll see why even if there's a massive crash investing now is still a good idea.

DUNT DUNT DAAAAA

OP is a faggot. do some research.

nice, just bought 100k

T-this isn't gonna happen, r-right guys?

Sure user, it's never going to happen.