I need pictures of Village elders!

I need pictures of Village elders!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why

For my Dnd Game!

Thats All I've got my friends

Explain what youre doing. is this a village made entirely of elders?

nah, just need some character images for a few of the leaders, My players remember them better when I give them an image to go with them.

>the city of pahnaven never drew a lot of my attention. It was just like any place I had been, the people were nice enough, hard workers, made good ale. It wasn't until the next morning after staying in the local tavern that I noticed I was the youngest person there. By far. I began to feel uneasy and noticed how all these gray haired bearded men and haggard women stared at me with peircing eyes. I set my gold on a bar and turned to leave, but my hand was caught by a vice like grip belonging to someone who by no means should possess that strength. They were all on top of me before I knew it. I pulled out my dagger and sunk it in his chest. He didn't even blink. I was brought to the entrance of town and thrown in a shallow pool. The ordinary water that I passed by just the day before without a second glance became dark red and tugged not at my skin, but my very essence. I tried to scream but nothing the magical pool. I clawed around me to try to escape but only managed to touch the bones of other victaims. Just before I faded into eternity, I saw a group of adventurers being greeted by one of the elders. With the last of my strength, I managed to throw my bloodied dagger out of the pool, and I prayed that they find it and understand that they must stop these monsters.

Best Grampa reporting in.

>empty bottles 3xF

Nice routine m8

Please, let us aged gentlemen carry ourselves with a bit more grace.

>all those people posting obvious wizards who would look completely out of place in a village

Are the elderly getting taken care of by young plot hook?

YOU'LL
NEVER
GUESS
WHAT
HAPPENED

OP if you don't mind real world pics, try these guys.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people

Looks like I just got a new adventure for my players. Though user what I really want to know is... DID THE ADVENTURES SUFFER THE SAME FATE?

the adventurers are the party :)

I am so using this next week