Fedora:The Tipping

So I am running a game of Fedora:The Tipping this saturday, thanks to some threads I've seen in the past week making fun of it, and a drunken dare for doing it.

I will post the cringiest highlights to Veeky Forums via greentext, and part of me feels this is the gateway drug to FATAL if this goes well.

with that the case, I am trying to think of enemies to make for the game and want the biggest counterbalances to the cringey delusional team my players created... I am thinking one of the character's stepdads should be a midboss, and Chris-Chan should be an "Old Crusty One" to fight in the end...but of course I do need to have lesser enemies, does anyone have some suggestions.

P.S. the game is starting in a mall at a hot topic.

Some fucked up pasta would be great right now.

Why would chris-chan be an enemy and not the patron god of the players?

because it's a fedora eat fedora world. They have to prove their superiority as fedoras to validate their existence.

See that is the thing. It is all about shitlords hating each other. In the rules, Chris-Chan is an "Old Crusty one". He may give out missions and control lesser fedoras, but when fedoras reach a level of euphoria, they may realize Chris-Chan is not the shitlord they listen to.

there is a guy in my city who wears a Yu-Gi-Oh dual disc, loaded with a deck of cards.

The best idea is to just go searching.
Deviantart, Gaia Online, Furaffinity, F-list, Sodahead, Reddit and of course Veeky Forums are filled with more cringe than any one post can sum up.
Fedoras are fundamentally motivated by just a little bit of suppressed self-hatred, so most of them take their obsessions to a tooth-gnashing, frothingly autistic level to compensate.
Loud declarations of power level, poor hygiene, obnoxious ways of speaking, pretentious fashion, atrociously extreme and uneducated political views, victim complexes, convoluted excuses for being a loser, self-diagnosed mental disorders, personal cosmologies and cancerously mutated fetishes born of not seeing other women but your mom and cartoon characters until you were 14 can be added to taste.
No matter how far you take it, it's good if there's a shriekingly autistic and at most semi-comprehensible delusion behind it, preferably motivated by pure contrary resentment.

Have you considered using delusional fantasy lands as magical places the PCs can travel to? A place like Cwcville would let the PCs act out some action scenes while minimizing consequences to the real world. This would also allow for a few slice of life moments that give your PCs the normal life experiences they need in order to develop their characters, and it also adds a neat sort of masquerade angle. You can call them "euphoric realms" or some shit.

Some ideas for enemies.

* An OC that has slowly fed on its creator's edge until it became strong enough to consume him.
* A "traitor" that starts off as a well-adjusted normie that happens to study animation or Japan that gets accidentally wrapped up in the underground of edge, but then gets scorned when its discovered he has no edge.
* A concerned school teacher that wants to show the PCs some valuable life lessons so that their "creativity" isn't wasted. Is hilariously miscast as a villain for encouraging the players to seek self-improvement.

I've run two games of it because I wrote it .
Those games were a long time ago, everyone was drunk and half of the fun was off-game, so I can't bring up any good stories from that, but I have a copypasta from way back when about the shit I played with one of my old groups.
A lot of my inspiration for Fedora came from my players - they might be fun, but fuck there's a lot of spaghetti in the air at any given time. I might have been contributing too.

Poetry

incel monks saying something about supple wrists and nasolabial folds would definitely fit

What is this game? Anyone have PDF?

As you wish.

And the expansion, which is still kind of in beta.

Also, since someone is actually going to be playing this game, there's one last rules suggestion that didn't make it into the final version.
If you want less time spent reading rules and less powerful but more varied characters, you can set a number of the total number of Edge worth of powers a character could take within their channel, with the out-of-channel exception still costing one more.
Thirty points worth of powers would be enough to take a little bit less than half of the powers in your channel, which is probably good for a slightly less insane game with more different characters.

Fedora seems kind of shitty but I'd like to see more FATAL stories. I'd like to run it as a one time gag but then I'd have to invest and read 900 pages

I'm a real life fedorian and I take offence at this.

Especially the "uneducated political views" part. It implies that leftist political views are somehow more enlightened.

>Chris-Chan
Isn't he transgendered now with a disgusting abscess from getting his taint pierced?

A lot of that stuff does seem like a lefty wrote it but imagine actually saying in a public setting that the jewish conspiracy is foisting niggers on our western society. That's a recipe for spaghetti spilling although in all my experience with neck beards I've noticed them to be more commie, anecdotal evidence though.

Personally I equate fedoras with uneducated liberal biases and an inability to do more than regurgitate the latest misinformation spoon fed them by the media. It's not that I even disarge with liberals, it's just that almost all of the people I meet who espouse them are no more educated than those with conservative views.