Warhammer 40,000 General

Emperor reborn edition.

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs on iphone, lithium on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempts to fuck up your list
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>DIS DA WAAAGH ORGANIZA, ZOG YERSELF IF YER STILL ASKIN' ABOUT IT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Another list building program that may or may not be a pile of shit, sometimes it works and when it does it can be better than the garbage above
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Whoever let Alpharius have 10000 library cards, you're fired. Revoking them all is going to take forever)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

First for the Omnissiah.

Second for the Plague father

>still no Duncan
post one of his older tips or something for thinning's sake.

i wish there was more of this. orks record history and big events right?

5th for best Regiment

I find myself slowly starting to kinda like Girlyman's new design. Help!

WE'LL BE RELEVANT AGAIN ONE DAY

>Not Mordia
>Not Preatorian

Stay pleb

>he doesn't know about R&H

>Praetorians
>good ever
>Doesn't mention Elysia
How can one person have this much shit taste?

>guys
>hey
>hey guys
>what if we gave Guilliman a new model
>a new model for Guilliman
>but
>we gave him Chaos armor trim
>and also a rat face

back when terminators looked stoic and badass

none of this ballerina shit current termie models do

>Both Cawl and Girlyman come from an age where research and technology isn'the Heresy.
>Imperium about to get a new age of technology and GW gonna sell a lot of new models.

his design's sweet

>it's giant mk8
>but with muscular thighs
>got a kickass helmet
>cozy fuckin' eagle on his back
>power fist with a heavy bolter on it
no complaints

>implying old Termies were good with their literally monopose, puny assault canon and derpy special weapons
>implying the current Termies are the same as current GW or DoW writing, considering how fucking old they are
As someone who actually owned (and still owns) metal Terminators, fuck outta here newfag.

We can agree Vostroyan are shit

I saw Starship Troopers a couple of days ago, and I was wondering what would realistically happen if a Federation Fleet somehow accidentally teleported into WH40K's universe - like say the fleet they sent to Klendathu.

If it was to show up right as a battle was taking place for a planet between Tyranids and The Imperium of Man - what would go down - assuming the battle was at a standstill? Would they help, could they?

user probably wants official GeeDubs and not stinky Foewole.

That we can.

they'd either integrate swimmingly, or go to total war with one another

It could easily go either way depending on who writes first contact and the circumstances/parties involved. Movie mobile infantry are basically just a guard regiment, though.

back when only 4 chapters existed and the lore wasnt drenched in shitty lesser chapters

What can I do to make this better?
One heldrake and a full squad of MoN spawn?

ur a stupid cunt and u should fuck off out of this forum

Do we have rules for the new Triumvirate yet? I need to figure out if I'm buying Voldus and fielding him as Laraon for my GK or not.

>motherfucking Roboute Guilliman
>motherfucking Cypher
>some random scrub-tier Grey Knight
Why? Why not Mordrak or Thawn?

Does any one know where I can get the Beast arises book 9 watchers in death audio book.
I got all the audio books so far but I can't find one that's not broken.
Youtubes ones (all of them) are missing 1:50-2:20 ish so its broken.
I want to get all of them because then I can make them all mp3 and lison to them
If any one wants them I can upload them all to the mega.

Hey richard

That wiki is amazing. How has it not been taken down yet?

Oh, I get it, now! This is bait!

Yeah if we're just talking about the movies and ignoring the books, my vote is for integrate swimmingly. Their dumb, WW1 wave tactics using, propaganda indoctrinated asses would literally fit right in with the Imperial Guard.

Tyranids are nine kinds of more dangerous and intelligent than the bugs from Starship Troopers though.

back when you needed paint skills to field a legion of the damned army

legion models from gw come with stencils on the models so you can paint safely

Is this decent for a 1000pt escalation league?

>some random scrub-tier Grey Knight
He's as important as Mordrak is, and a hell of a lot more important than Thawn ever was. Just because he didn't have rules in 5th doesn't mean he isn't important.

no bait. back in the early 90s only 4 official chapters existed. the rest were crated by fans

Sure, but I don't think you can find shittier chapters than Space Wolves and Blood Angels, even today.

why doesnt gw sell sticker banners anymore?

>>and also a rat face
Face is fine. The models head isn't great, but in that pic you can clearly see the influence of roman faces on it.

As for the armor, a huge part of it is the fact that it's blue and gold like the 1k sons. Even then, it's not like roman armor doesn't have basis for such designs and trimming

Because now you need painting skills in order to bring good looking banner.

Kek, good that you got some (You)s but now you've been outed your damage control is painfully obvious, apply yourself lad

But he's not an established character, while GK players have been asking for a Mordrak model and rules ever since the new codex cut him.

How do I take on riptides as Dark Eldar? Preferably without covens.

I normally play maelstrom so I just steal objectives from things I can't kill. But I feel that will be more difficult against a jetpack monster.

The only established characters we've gotten so far are Celestine, Gulliman and Cypher. Mordrak would've wound up with people bitching about him not being like his 5e incarnation, and the Warden of the Librarius is a hell of a lot more relevant against Chaos than the Master of the Fleets.

Shoot it with blasters, tie it up with a kinda big Reaver squad or attempt to get a Talos/CTC up close never actually happens vs good Tau players
If you aren't averse to allies, anything that knows Psychic Screech is a godsend. I love comboing the Armor of Misery with a Mask of Secrets Shadowseer rolling in hope of Mirror of Minds and taking Screech as insurance if she doesn't get it.

:)

A lot of comments on the old terminators. I'm surprised nobody's posting old dreadnoughts.

That's wrong though.
Hell, that's been wrong since Rouge fucking Trader. The fucking crimson fists where on the fucking cover of RT for christ sake

He's a faggot shitposting about the retro-but-not-quite days of 2nd and almost certainly a newfriend who didn't even play when said days were in full swing. He's already made clear he doesn't know or care about RT, so why would he care about vintage RT models?

So when is Guilleman released? Getting tired of being stomped by chaos and their fucking overpowered characters.

Keep on hatin' boys.

I just wanted an excuse to post them, alright?

img
>Rogue Trader
>40k

there were only 4 official chapters in the early days of 40k

11th of March

boxnoughts are too sexy, with their full boxiness and sharp, square lines

no one remembers other, inferior dreadnoughts

>established characters
Still kinda pissed that the very obvious Lady Malys model is instead used as some boring super-special eldar OC.
And, honestly, Cawl should have been Land. That would have been amazing.

>there were only 4 official chapters in the early days of 40k

There has always been more than 4.
Multiple Chapters appeared in the original rulebook.

Please define for us "The early days of 40k", as you seem to be using the term differently than others.

There's not a single thing a SM player can do to stop a Daemon prince with a 2+ jink save. We simply can't throw enough dice at it.

then why was there only 4 codexes for the 4 chapters and none of the others?

The Hunter's Eye.

Arkhan Land died on Mars long time ago.

forgot image

Most Chapters still do not have a codex.
A chapter doesn't need a codex of its own.

>XIII
>There were only 4 chapters!!

>implying chapters without codices don't officially exist

And if i don't play white scars?

>Ultramarines no longer exist because there is no Codex Ultramarines anymore.

>there were only 4 official chapters in the early days of 40k
Fuck you for spreading this bullshit.

Pic is from is page 11 of codex ultramarines (2nd edition)
Now shut the fuck up

Then that's your choice. Don't treat Chaos Space marines like a single entity if you aren't willing to do so to loyalist Space Marines. Chaos has adapted to the current state of the game. Nothing stops you from doing the same.

Ain't that the god damn truth.

Hahahahaa PAYDAY
web order not shown

We can agree on that, but the best is obviously the first and the only.

It's questionable whether any of them would understand that the ST were in the wrong universe - they might have non-standard guns and equipment, but that's not impossible even within the Imperium. Even the lack of skulls and eagles could be down to being a relatively new integration into the Imperium.

The Commissariat would soon assign them some leadership and honestly I don't see that ending badly for anybody. They're all there to smush bugs.

Claiming to be Terran could be a problem, tho. On the other hand, it might put to rest any question of why they don't have lasguns.

Wouldn't matter anyway because they'd be dead in hours.

Those are made up by fans. Not GW themselves.

Look, the howling Griffons were was made by a GW store employee

Someone needs to replace the LoC with the new one on this.

>If Triumvirate of the Primarch included Mordrak
>Grand Master Mordrak and his two Phantom Paladins
>Wounds on GM Mordrak are resolved on his nearest Paladin
>Start of every owner's turn Mordrak brings back a Paladin
>Mordrak can never leave his Paladins, but can they can join units like IC.

> First and Only
There's a little more of you than that now. Thank Trazyn.

That was never proven. His expedition was presumed lost because they only found his logs, which mentioned his team being slowly wittled down.
That leaves a lot of room for writing him back in.

it's in the fucking codex you goddman mong.
Go, open up second editon's codex ultramarines to page 11, read the list of the second founding chapters and shut the hell up
Of course you can't do that, because you are so obviously a newfag who doesn't have a copy of any 2nd edtion stuff.

Everything in that pic is ancient except maybe Sammael

Man, Celestine's rule would work bafflingly well for Mordrak.

Mobile Infantry from the books are basically Assault Marines with an array of small arms and shoulder fired nukes

Book Mobile Infantry are just conscripts with autoguns and limited air support

Both would aid the imperium, the former would turn the tide of battle cause they're on the bounce and the latter would be eaten

Stop feeding him (You)s, if we just ignore him he'll get bored and leave

What in this picture isn't old? Some of the "new" models have fucking goblin green bases.

It's an old image newfriend.

I think Samael is around nine years or so, the rest is third edition (maybe fourth for the dread?).

>mighty Brain with his mighty army
fucking triggered

How do i deal with Daemon Princes and Bloodthirsters as an Iron Hands player?

Murder sword is a bit overrated, there's easy ways to prevent it from triggering, like using a tarpit character to charge and then challenge your lord.

I think you mean movie mobile infantry are conscripts. Forgive me for pointing out the typo.

The book ones might object to the Imperiums form of government pretty hard though.

Sicaran tanks ignore jink saves with their 6 shot twin-linked rending autocannon.

do you think gw will make plastic sisters of battle if we get the feminists and sjw's to complain about lack of diversity in 40k?

it worked for video games

Why are Deathwatch covered in =][= symbols if they're not working with the inquisition?

And more importantly if the inquisition isn't in charge, who is? Who has the authority to demand that space marine chapters send their marines away to join DW and who authorized the use of alien weapons?

Chapter Master with Gorgon's Chain on a bike. Add in either relic blade or powerfist to taste.