Me next to my character sheet

Me next to my character sheet

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kon__K/status/835010625617068032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anal circumference or GTFO

41 pages? are they doublesided? also I am seeing a LOT of whitespace, you could probably consolidate a lot of that.
what system?

also, what he ^^^ said

Is that a US tax return? It's a little short to be a tax return.

You have light hand writing which are annoying to read.

How many javelin do you have? I need them for my eldritch knight.

That's no character sheet, that's the attribute list in MYFAROG

let's have a read then.

>Local attention whore posts on Veeky Forums looking for attention
>forgets that this isn't another similar website and immediately regrets the decision

Or,
>Local man pretends to be a woman online so he can masturbate to the mean comments

Stop playing Eoris for fuck's sake!

>knight rubbish
Indeed, captcha. Indeed.

>Or,

First day on Veeky Forums?

Ironically, the reason I assumed it may actually be a human female was BECAUSE we're posting on Veeky Forums, one of the few non faggotry filled boards that has female posters.

Aside from DLFG, Rawk and /////, what other females have openly posted on Veeky Forums?

>Eshie doesn't count, obviously.

Many that don't act like dips and identity fag, again, unlike most boards.

I also hear some of the drawfriends are female, and a few posters on /edh/ are as well.

Fucking underrated Varg-poster.
Top kek

yeah i have to agree with that guy we need to know your anal circumference with propper doccumenation and photographic evidence.

Stats or GTFO

>assuming anyone is being mean because "durr a gurl!"
This is Veeky Forums, the comments would be exactly the same if it was a dude in the picture.

We're equal opportunity assholes.

What system? Also is there a link to a blank sheet?

That's not a character sheet, it looks like some kind of government forms judging from the lettered sections and one page clearly having some kind of explanation of the lettered sections. That's most likely not even OP.

Wait, you're telling me that attractive women *don't* make cute poses for Veeky Forums's traditional gaming forum?

twitter.com/Kon__K/status/835010625617068032

I found it. OP is a giant faggot and most definitely a man here to fap at people thinking he has a vagina. The picture is the application for asylum in the United States. It has nothing to do with Veeky Forums.

Now I know this board is about fantasy, escapism, and wish fulfillment, but come on, you should know better by now.

It could be an expanded char sheet for Trav5 - it certainly looks complex enough.
Ok, so is correct, but we might as well keep the joke up, right?

10/10, would slay!

oh,
the character, i mean.

she is 5.4 inches tall, within 3 inches deviation.

( i saw the a4 sheets...)