One of these

Made. Saw. Played.

In the wake of the Giant Crisis...the Sword Coast needs a consolidated leadership.

Don't always trust someone who is a man of their word.

I have a dull DM, he's good at calculating experience though, has regular sessions and his hearts in it.

Physician Heal thyself

Sometimes, you just have to embrace being ridiculous.

best one.

What system can you accurately play Baron Munchausen?

This one.

or this one.

That goes without saying.

Any setting if you're lucky and over the top.

Game?

Pathfinder with broken custom races. Players were given 25RP to just make some broke-ass shit, with some limitations by the DM. Everyone else in the party made snowflakes suited for combat, arcane casting, or roguelike talents, with varying degrees of success, but nobody had decent healing and the group was apparently having issues in combat due to this. Thus, when I was asked to join, I made the ultimate healer (based on Healie from Dragon Quest 4) and gave him shit like average flight, at-will cure serious wounds, and at-will ironskin (metal slime). Combat for a while was a game of "stay close to the dispenser". Shit got really fun when my character fell; the party had to use tactics without my aid, and there was a sweet side story revolving around my penance. The game's still going, but since I'm at university and the DM has a travel job, it's hard to get a session in.

Template here.

I've got two. This guy is my favorite character I've ever played.

Battle Sorcerer was fun tbqhf

>Knife fight on top of a moving train
>Blew up safes and robbed places
>Ran away with half dozen saloon girls
>Died of syphilis

Becoming a Blood Magus was not a mistake

That's a shame.

Free form online game inspired by Delta Green and SCP if you were wondering. I played the Squad captain.

played a clockwork assassin working as a tailor.
his story involved trying to defeat the demonic infestation slowly corrupting the city he lived in but more importantly trying to defeat his business rival across town. all the while being incredibly catty.

You still got your head pat, right?

I shoveled a halflings guts into his body once, but I never got head pats.

Ungrateful.

I'd pat your head, doctor. You're doing a good job.

I know I'm stupid, user. But 90% of these make no sense to anybody but the person who made them.

>Violent Lizardfolk who eats something off of anything he kills
>Including people
>Just wants to hang out with the party and have fun and protect them and keep them from doing anything crazy

Made much more progress?

Dragonborn fighter/ Dragonborn fighter/ Dragonborn fighter, Paladin of Bahamut

That's all part of the fun. The well thought out ones make some sense, most are just about getting some attention on a Thai yodelling enthusiasts image board.

>They can't fault the ramblings of the foolish elderly martial artist if they don't know he both worships and wants to fight the devil

Superhero campaign.
Started off as pretty much She Ra and the GM I know your going to be reading this Jared making some comment about -4 Str.
She ended up an alcoholic who was more then happy to be beating villains up one moment and then sitting down with said-same villains sharing a drink the next.

>those stealth kills

SO GOOD

AI turn lifesupoort back on and state your laws.

when you put it like this so does't he seem like all that interesting of a character, but his character development was among the best of any character i've played

I want to play with you.

foolish agents, they were not prepared.

well, there's a small chance of that happening, since the irl game im running is going to shit real fukken quick

Stop casting Red Capote you fag. Maybe it wouldn't go to shit so quick then. I also want to play with you

because somebody had to ignore the evil wizard's keep out sign and actually do the quest.

how in the hell do you go from Fi to Guts?

kinda ruined this character concept by giving them a Chewbacca life debt to That Guy's character for the sake of campaign continuity and my inability to RP the character properly

I forgot Nuklear Power even existed, thanks

Were you victorious by your sword and capote?

i've actually never played any megami tensei games, only breifly watched a few videos. i only used the image since it was the closest thing to a "dexterous" looking skeleton with a weapon i could find in actuality, the character was more than anything a dex tank, using positioning, combat manouvers, taunts and style (the dm praised my combat RP and would give me some bonuses, if my "distractions and diversions" were clever/well acted enough). in the end he along with one other was the last remaining original party member before the DM said "im bored with this campaign and can't write myself out of the corner, campaign over, the world is destroyed"

You picked right with that skeleman. One of his buff moves raises his dex to max. Dudes basically a wall for people who cant into buffs/debuffs.

that sucks to hear.
kinda reminds me of how once in a while i totally fuck up a character by letting them get into friendship/relationship with a badly played npc or character and then they end up getting dragged down characterization-wise.

rate.

That's why I continue to post this one on this siberian liquor bottle collection board.

It's literally in the OP. What the fuck is wrong with you?

He's done nothing wrong, the digits demanded his post

How my terminally insane character became the party's voice of reason I will never know.

Gotta love heavy armor casters

Anything is possible with a Nat 20

> . . .please Deus Vult

Was it worth it in the end?

Yup. Mostly. Wife almost died protecting the daughter. Serial killer was hunted down with great prejudice and a greatsword. Wife got better eventually in the epilogue.

Got better?

Well,
>almost died

I assume she got pretty fucked up, but being fucked up isn't being dead, or even permanently fucked up.

That's nice to hear

I managed to sacrifice my sidekick's (who had been there from the beginning and physically impaired herself semi-permanently to stop me from dying) innocence, self-respect, joie de vivre and general faith in humanity and the universe for more time on the clock

we just started 5th ed ravenloft and i had 2 teammates, one dwarf fighter named feli & one "witch" named crimson, well we end up in a fight with a Shambling Mound but it is kicking our ass, i have a bright idea and yell for the witch to toss me an item from the shelf she (he) is near but instead he says no " i want this" and instead for arguing i take the dagger "thrown" at me (1d4 dmg to leg) i get the monsters attention so it is not attacking the rest of the team and give them a chance to run but not long after i try to escape (tried to run, jump and glide on my wings to get away) and dm take attack of opportunity and the plant monster eats me....dwarf fight to save me and witch instead of using the item i needed or magic decides to run away and gets attacked by a grick and screams for help...dwarf knows a losing fight when he see one and leave me to die, i'm not mad at the dwarf but the witch just pissed me off after that....should be having another game this sunday.

and they called him Franco.

When the DM give you a sword and forces you into all of the combats
was in savage worlds

>free form online game
the best weg I ever seen

Weg?

Mine is bigger

>make a cultist
>DM sees a knight
I don't understand?

Welcome to tabletop games, where whenever you want to play the nut, outsider, or quirky mascot, the other players all invariably make characters even less qualified to be a voice of reason/face/lead and thus you have to be the hero anyway.

oh shit! that's my old art!( The bold headpat)