5$ easy

Sure hope so. $500 in

it's gonna be big

Only 500?

Bought 50k worth in USD at 1050 sat

Should be at a 4b market cap in the next weeks

I got some before slewping
Not bad

Yeah. I’m a day 3 newfag to cryptos and just playing with some money to see if this is the real deal. Still cant believe people are making real life money off of this.

Good luck on your crypto journey my friend

I put 20% of my portfolio in today, caught the dip. I hope it goes higher and they don't test my hands.

I was you 7 months ago, you will make it don't worry

I'm not worried, not even a little bit. I research my investments really good so I don't have weak hands. Altough it does it hurt seeing shit drop I know it will be allright

If koreans buy, yes

what's the supply on this. In for a few thousand

Thanks bros

Started with $500 too in may, now over $30k. We're all gonna make it as long as we stay in the game

Their website is legit. Korea’s ETH? Let’s hope so. I want a fookin Lambo.

Ok fuck it. accumulated 40k ICX. Pink wojack soon i guess.

Same here. Gonna turn $100 into $1,000 into $10,000 and so on. Good luck, user.

ground control to major tom. coming!!!!

what did you make your most gains with? I'm almost as new as the other user and I'm pretty upset I somehow missed the Cardano pump.

I went from 6k to 30k in the last 2-3 weeks. Went all in on eth at $330, and traded it for shitcoins once it stabilized after pumps, then it was about to pump again I just dumped everything back into eth.
+ 7k ICX ico bags and 7k from buying DNA cheap (at $3M marketcap).
ICX is the new cardano. Idk if it dips further or not though, but it's going to at least $5-10B marketcap regardless.
Right now my biggest bets are 0x, ICX, DNA (by the end of the year - february 2018) and GVT for a slightly longer time period

Holding at least until Cardano market cap.

Holy fuck should keep riding the ETH wave or sink 25% into this? Every time I check it it's gone up 5 cents

I bought at 1170 earlier. It’s at 1170 right now. Get it before it starts mooning.

thoughts on verge?