Time to cash out ?

When are you thinking about cashing out user?

I think we are making too much gains

do it or don't do it

huh

Hodling till I die

i know it'll be stupid to sell now in perspective of the next 2 years , but there will have to be a time for a correction , look at the optimism in the market now , we all know how this ends

hold some bitcoin on an account with a debit card and use that when you need cash? better than fiat

This

buy more. can't let them win.

poorfag. cashed out my profit at $1600

kept blockfolio just for fun.

...Had I kept it i'd be at $2400 right now.
Guess the HODL meme is real... Guess i'll be poor forever.

this ends in you being left behind and becoming salty forever.

>I think we are making too much gains
wut

think about it 100x gains

how long will this last

I'm cashing out in the end of 2018. The rollercoaster is just getting started.

But you know what I like a lot more than materialistic things? Knawledge. I'm still salty for selling in 2014 but it's not as much about the money as the fact that I didn't trust my own judgment enough to follow through. That hurts.

seems like everything is mooning to high heaven right now. it is a bit scary. im sure we will have a major correction soon. at that point, just be ready to sell everything and get into fiat immediately

It'll crash. It won't die. That's what everyone is realized. This shit ain't going anywhere. Maybe a few shitcoins will die. Probably more than a few. You get the point. Coins with real tech behind them. Vision. Shit ain't gonna blow off the face of the fucking earth. 2018 bear market I keep accumulating. 2018 absolute crushing mass gains..I sell.

98% of the coins are shitcoins.

everything but fiat , i don't think btc will go lower then 10k

i just hedged positions in wabi and substratum

At this point Ethereum can crash 92% and I'd be still up 2x. Would it suck to lose these paper gains? Sure. But if you follow the golden rule of never investing what you can't afford to lose, there's a peace of mind that comes with it.

Beyond tether fraud and normalfag turbo FOMO, I think there's a lot of that going on right now. People are attached to their coins beyond a dollar valuation and/or don't mind gambling on these technologies becoming ubiquitous. Many of us went from poverty to millions trading shitcoins in our bedroom and don't actually have a need for all that money. It has more worth in its shitcoin form.

The only thing holding me back is the implications of having to keep track of the capital gains taxes on every cup of coffee purchase

>using bitcoin to actually make purchases
what is this 2010? bitcoin is a store of value investment now

That didn't even occur to me, my laws consider it a currency and don't tax currency transactions but for the last few years it's been technically illegal to buy bitcoin because of limits on currency trade. Those limits are now lifted due to crash recovery. I think the crash recovery is a big part of the bitcoin pump, they're still pumping tokens representing meaningless ious from bums buying million dollar houses but at least this time bitcoin gets a part of the action.