that's more of an exoskeleton then armor

(but alas, i only have these four pics)

>Not retrofitting construction exo-suits for your freedom fighter group

Fascists ladies and germs.

There's more in this video
vimeo.com/159050235

very cool, thanks!

Just came from that thread to here

I'm not saying you shouldn't I'm just saying that powered exoskeleton provides very little armor as is

Marshal Menace is top tier cyberpunk character

f1x-2.deviantart.com/

I've got a little bit of everything, I'm gunna dump for as long as I can

In my mind, when I'm trying to sleep at night, I think of one of these cyberpunk cities. All the people in it..

I think about it sometimes. It's full of killers, and runners, and soldiers. I think of gleaming white iBuildings(TM) straddling layers and layers of urban decay. It's graves all the way down, but some of the people who live in the rust and the dirt are able to grow flowers, once in a while.

fucking NAN get out reeee

I think of people who live at the top-- they probably seem like gods. Why wouldn't they be? Our future, with all our wealth disparity plus technology maybe not too far beyond our wildest dreams. Cyberpunk. Sometimes I think about the despair, and all that wealth. I don't know guys. Out of all the settings that Veeky Forums thinks about, I feel like cyberpunk is the one that feels most human

Oh Shit, Marshal Menace!

I thought you were dead. Good to see you back.

I need characters with one eye. Not augmented, just modern/cyberpunk characters that're missing an eye, preferably make and somewhat older.

They're obviously just the corp shocktroopers coming to waste your punk ass.