/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
/d/ thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cuf9dM_LgCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is everyone so damn obsessed with anime girls and waifus?

Page 1/2.

Page 2/2 (which happens to also be the mystery box).

Anyone have the most recent Nemesis CYOA version?

Here's an old thing.

Hidden Library
Technomantic Uplink
Alien Abduction

My minor augmentation that I start with is a robotic eye that records everything I see, and is indistinguishable from a normal one, uploads to my home computer as needed.

Ask and you shall receive.

The Architect and Flesh Sculptor are all I want or need.

Whether they wish to assume the mantles of these concepts, or to possess real examples of said concepts, these are people who wish to reject the reality in which we exist, which to them is a prison.

Fool and neophyte that you are, that you do not yet realize - this is not a place for those who are content with the world as it is now. Were they so content, they would live and work blissfully in an average relationship, rather than spending their days here, dreaming of other worlds.

They come for many reasons. Some have failed utterly in their attempts at joining larger society, and have thusly been shunned. Others reject larger society out of hand, spurred here by hatred and the desire to escape those they perceive as lesser.

Still others are improperly wired - for whatever reason, they cannot share the pleasures those around them do. Even partaking in activities commonly considered good and wholesome would not please them.

Still others have dreams which are not possible in this mundane world, ruled by the uncaring laws of physics rather than the contrivances of narrative.

I myself will never truly possess the powers of necromancy, transmutation, or summoning I have so desired, while so many others will never have the chance to romance a magical girl, a dragon, a gorgon, a yandere-archetype, or a succubus, for the simple truth is that neither the arcane powers I desire nor the love interests of these sorry few will ever truly exist in our world of flesh and blood.

This is my ability! 「World Rejecter」! This belongs to all of us - here - at this moment! We dream as one!

I think I like this answer better.

Posting Gallery!
Hot off the presses!

>CYOA
>Sexual Endurance
>The Backup
>$1,000 X 10
>Draw me like one of your French girls
>No Control
>Weight x 3

Pictures appreciated. If you dislike muscles, I will consider eating and working out only sparingly in order to counteract Weight x3. Let's do this!

Well, looks like I chose Mail Order, Mirror Mirror, and Loner But Not Really. Can't be too bad - I get to be an 8/10 girl with a crew of other girls, and the opportunity to order one more. I hope the mail order company ships intergalactically!

Gee willikers, genie-ette! Do we really get three whole wishes?

Speaking of, does the following make more sense that the credits rewarded is being overridden in this case (currently does not have the word "only" in it)?
>Rewards only +5 credits if taken with Controller (on the same drug).

Woo!
I got Fruit Orchard, Lewd Moon, and DNAndromeda Initiative. So it's off to Romaid to build a new world free from the lewdmoons influence, or see if it follows me, and always be able to take time off in my garden.

Now that they've been written, I would pick cuties in pajamas over Fruit Orchard and mirror mirror over DNAndromeda Initiative, then just spam 'mirror mirror, I'm bored' until I was part of the 5% swapped so I'd be a dude again. Then it's time to enjoy the new world.

If I try hard enough with Mirror Mirror, can I turn the entire world into men?

>using Weight to make gain muscle 12x faster
I don't know about that...

Nope.
>until I was part of the 5% swapped so I'd be a dude again
You're always a girl. It even says so
>You will always remain an attractive female

Alright, let's check my resul-

>Warp Dust
Okay, manageable. Manageable. I don't even have to take it.

>Android Waifus
Got it, also entirely optional.

>The Lewd-Moon
What have I unleashed. Right, gonna have to run a tracker to know when I oughta lock myself in my room and have myself strapped to the bed so I can't move my hands - so I fall asleep, see? Once the sun's up I can resume life as normal.

Sex crazed strangers banging on the door.
Literally.
The door won't hold much longer.
And you don't want it too.
The horror... The horror...

user, you don't get it.

None of those wishes change where I live, who I know (besides the optional gynoid), or my financial situation.

Meaning the people physically closest to me at that given time, unless I am stuck out late on the street, are going to be my father and my grandmother. I imagine many other people will be close to those who they would consider off-limits (the people they live with) for that or other reasons.

That door is going to hold precisely as long as it needs to, with as much of a barricade as possible, or the whole world is going to Hell.

>You're always a girl. It even says so
Damn, thought the other would overwrite, well then skip that back to the strawberry garden, it's a nice thing to have even if I don't like strawberrys that much.

Fruit Orchard
Anna Waifu Pls
Mirror Mirror

Don't mind me, just living the comfy life.

>Nope.
What a shame, here I was hoping to ruin everything for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cuf9dM_LgCs

>(as she's a bit of a pervert [...]
The level of perversion compared to what I'm used to seeing associated with the word makes her seem practically vanilla. Plenty of cute and/or lovey-dovey things to choose from, though. Let's see...

>Anna waifu pls
Someone being that head-over-heels for me sounds too cute not to pick.
>Giant titty monster
Even better if she gets to be busty as heck. Preferrably would keep her height somewhere in the amazon range (i.e. as tall or a bit taller than me), although I could accept a mini-giantess.
>Space crash || DNAromeda Initiative || Android waifus
Whichever one of these is most likely to lead to commercially available body modding (including genderbending and so much more) and/or rejuvenation tech - not just available within my lifetime, but available to me, personally (and at least in the case of rejuvenation tech, available to Anna, too), where ever my choices happen to put me.

>Zenyatta isn't the 'become immune to mind-altering effects of other wishes by experiencing tranquility' option
>but he makes gynoids real and freely available

I'm not sure whether to be pleasantly surprised or somewhat disappointed.

You should obviously be disaprised.

Far enough.

Just keep in mind, I make no promises on when, though I would prefer sooner to later.

I appreciate the thought.

Technically there are three major versions, the first was only one page. The second has several iterations, one of which you've posted, and the third is the version that is not out yet.

The first page page will look like this. The other pages are already complete in terms of being templates with images (minding that this third version, like the prior two, is text heavy, image-lite) already set. The text is the portion still being worked on, which means that once finished it really is just a copy-paste job unless I change my mind on certain aspects of the formatting. Which I yet may.

Looks cool so far. I love the styles and colors of the images.

Don't call it hell. This is the future you chose.

The actual archetype pages will look more like these (though these are from before I implemented the columns, bullet points, and gibberish text I tend to set up in my images as placeholders). If you're familiar with version two, you already have a good idea of how the text fits into these templates. Two columns on other side of the core image. The core image will have similar information contained within it as in version two.

Thank you.

>Mail-Orders, Anna Waifu Pls, and Loner But Not Really

I guess Mail-Orders is essentially useless, since I can't even contact Earth to go through the catalogue much less pay or have a bride delivered. That said, it was a nice option and the other two are fantastic.

You did me good, author. Thanks.

Robber Baron
Imperial
Ring of Life

How long's it been since you started working on this version? I remember seeing those pics a long time ago

>9>15 stats
>11>24 state caps

Oh lawdy, we are in for a number crunching treat whenever this is finished.

Also, first for Kukla=Lilim>Majokko>>>Tomodachi>>>>>>Chikara

I'm making the best of my blind-picks, user.

Would you rather I cheat?

Sure, if you consider round two cheating.
With what you now know, what would you pick?

You want to be strapped to the bed while literally everybody is a sex-crazed bisexual?

You're braver than I, friend.

Looking at the options present?

>Android Waifus
'cuz a lot of people out there'd be happier that way.
>Fruit Orchard
Because pocket dimensions are pretty cool.
>DNAromeda Initiative
Space.

That's to prevent myself from moving and thereby prevent myself doing anything I'd regret/go to jail for later. The hope is I'd fall asleep, sleep undisturbed, and be back to normal the next morning.

Nothing can go wrong if no one can get into the room. Come to think of it, though, in that scenario I probably ought to just lock myself in the closet, barricade that, and bind my hands, actually. Making sure I don't hurt myself or anyone else.

Of course, what that'll do to the world - society descends into total chaos every 28 days, and this presumably affects every human being in existence. I don't think you realize what that will lead to.

Not that user, but knowing what I was picking I would probably choose:
Lewd Moon
Android Waifu
Loner But Not Really

Pretty sure the free gynoids will be a pretty good means of preventing Lewd Moon from getting too crazy, which I'm going to need on the lonely planet.

Quite some time. I haven't been working on it much. It's only recently I've had a little more time (not entirely true, when I have had some prior I've felt quite drained). Other responsibilities, taking care of family with medical issues, not a lot of time to myself. I'd rather not go into the details. I'm hoping to finish it sooner, rather than later, as said. All the real advancements are purely text, that just need to be copy pasted in, an example of the advancement in that was posted in the last thread. There's no advancement in the core images because, well, they've been done for quite some time.

A fair assessment, I don't do balance. If you want power, go for power, if you want a more normal life? Tomodachi and Chikara are more mundane existences, with options to live a more supernatural life at the cost of exposing yourself to the dangers of being more noticeable to supernaturals. It's a bit of a slider. Majokko will always be the most exposed by design, Kukla and Lilim can pass, Tomodachi and Chikara can live normal lives. Version 2 already has the Tomodachi equivalent and its ability to go from a group of normal-ish friends to a group of friends that discover cantrip-level magic. In version 2 the equivalent also had friends that had more or less supernatural potential, and this continues that, only Tomodachi actually has a list of specified friends now in place of sections where Kukla (for example) might have their auras, Tomodachi has a list of friends there as that's what their design perk is. Having a group of friends/particular interest rather than outright power/magic (Majokko), a powerful family/demonic heritage (Lilim) and so on.

In terms of the stats, it does look a bit more complex on the surface, however, I believe I've made it simpler - splitting off stat gains from specific abilities. So you don't do much searching through for the stats you want.

If no one can open the door or unstrap you, won't you just die of thirst and starvation?

I can call for help once everyone is sane again the next morning.

What an adorable little ayyy lmao.

But if they can help you, don't you think they'd try to do that when they hear you screaming for sweet release? I realize that this isn't the place to assume it would be easier to find someone who mutually doesn't mind being locked in a room on that night with you, but it might be the safest option considering the Warp Dusters running around.

Maybe just ask one of those nice robot ladies to hang out with you?

Pirate
Ghost
Ring of Life

Giant titty monster is literally perfect for me. Thanks genie.

I don't really need the other two, but I guess I'll take Anna waifu pls if it means the waifu is one of the giantesses, and cuties in pyjamas too.

That /would/ be the simplest, safest, and easiest option if she and I had our own place to live.

Let's not forget that I also have to draft up a plan to keep my father and grandmother safe every 28 days or so, and many people (read: anyone who doesn't live entirely alone) will need to do the same for their family members.

The moon doesn't list any exceptions, and even if we assume "everyone" only applies to human beings, that still means it affects every living human being on the planet.

The moon swells tonight.
Is it good for you too, dear?
Oh great death orgy.

I blind picked Space Crash, Dnaromeda Initiative, and Loner But Not Really. The alien can come with me, but how does Loner work with Dnaromeda? They contradict each other. Either I go to Romaid/Kalon or I crash on an uninhabited planet. Now that I think about, the alien probably wouldn't even join me since she was Earth-obsessed. This setup doesn't work at all.

But, again, NO ONE CAN OPEN THE DOOR.

They can, if, once I have returned to my senses and am in enough of my right mind to remember where my barricades are, disassemble them with my feet. If the door is locked from the inside, I could even turn the lock with my teeth.

The trap only works while everyone's reduced to a mindless beast.

Does your plan involve getting your family laid? Are they incapable of getting themselves laid?
If your grandma is to old to survive the stress of sex, she's to old to survive the stress of not having sex under that woeful moon.
It might just be a kindness to let her go out in blaze of glory.

Mirror, mirror
Pyjamas

Those two for sure, even if pyjamas would end up affecting me, it's still hot. There's always the plus that I wouldn't have to deliberate about my clothes even though I would be a girl now.

Last choice is Warp Dust. I would want to not just be a straight-up lesbian, so becoming bi would be nice. Having more female choices for partners would be nice too. Open relationships seal the deal to choose it over Anna Waifu Please. I can find a waifu on my own now.

>North Vernacular

>Subarctic

>Mountains
>Woodlands
>Rivers
>Cave Systems
>Volcano

>Old Mansion

>Far Outskirts

>Shiny Marble
>Pale Ring
>Fur Mantle

>Pocket World

>Hunter

>Floating Island
>Cloud Tower
>Crystal Cavern
>Healing Spring

>Lonely Monster

>Mystery Festival
>Inviting Pendant
>Rusty Dagger

This made me want to write something to go with these choices, but at over 6000 characters in and only just hitting the point where the main character hears of the mystery festival, I don't think it's one to post. Oh well, maybe I'll put it in a pastebin for some other time that this gets posted.

Fruit Orchard and Android Waifus is all I want.

Robowaifu... if only I could meet you...

No no user, you don't understand. Lowered inhibitions and increased sexual drive makes everyone literally of animal intelligence. I mean, it doesn't say they gain reduced intelligence, but trust him it does.

His barricade will prove unbreakable and unsolvable to the people outside and himself. He will also be able to dismantle sophisticated barricades durable enough to survive attempted dismantling from the outside and his own working on the inside with just his feet.

Please call me a faglord

Dad already had one relationship and it ended with the woman in question getting cut open so they could pull me out, then trying to kill herself, and then divorcing him and running north. He's expressed no wish of being in another relationship.

Grandma's been through two strokes and is heading for 90. I somehow doubt she'd want to die that way.

Ignoring that for a moment, the wider societal implications are thus - no form of mass transit can operate after sunset (lest it crash), you have to make sure the terminally ill, the crippled, and those with open wounds don't get into anything so they don't die trying, et cetera.

My entire assumption about the mental effects is based on the terms "in heat" and "NEED" in all capital letters.

And it doesn't have to be sophisticated, just heavy enough to keep the door closed until I can remember to kick it out of the way in the morning.

This entire time I have been working under the assumption, based on an exact-words reading of the text, that nobody would be able to control themselves. If that is incorrect, there's no need for me to do any of what I've subscribed so far.

>subscribed

*Described, excuse me.

The urge to fuck is outclassed only by the fear of death.

So either I'm screwed (figuratively, literally, or both), or there's no need to panic in the first place because people can still do their jobs and distinguish family/friends from others, and I've just wasted at least an hour trying to make a low-budget plan for a disaster that won't actually happen.

I'm losing face either way here.

I doubt a short break every 28 days is going to destroy the world's infrastructure. The ill would have to be cared for, and that won't be perfect, but we're still people, it'll get done.

Stop being a harem anime protagonist and accept your free monthly sex.

Did you need to win face?
Is face winnable?
Is face a zero sum game?
I don't know anything anymore!

The last line says 'The Lewd Moon lowers inhibitions, so just go ask that super hot guy/gal to fuck!' It says ask, so that means there's still some level of intelligence. If we were as animalistic as your posts suggested 'asking' wouldn't be something you do.

Also, assuming that we're not dealing with an Unreliable Narrator and that the Genie isn't doing narration in third-person, you're not dealing with an asshole genie, she's described as nice. So she probably would do something to prevent mass deaths and socially destroying interactions.

>Lewd Moon
>Mirror, Mirror
>Giant Titty Monster
I'm using Sartre to blend the wishes - the moon transforms some people even if I don't, and I become a qt giantess.

>Gothic Parish

>Temperate

>Woodlands
>Mountains
>Beachfront
>Islands
>Cave Systems

>Old Mansion

>Village Border

>Rusty Dagger
>Bronze Bracelet
>Pale Ring

>Pocket World

>Guardsman

>Primeval Forest
>Healing Spring
>Cloud Tower
>The Old Castle

>Christmas Cake

>Ruined Cathedral (Yellowed Book, Shiny Marble)
>The Old Guard (Nostalgic Chief, Dapper Gentleman)
>Decay City Ruins (Volcano, Rock Formations)
>Catacomb Depths (Soft Blanket, Sorrowful Mask)

The mist related ones are just too spooky for me to take them.

I'll make my own choices to avoid that disappointment.

>Fruit Orchard
For best fruit and comfy living.
>DNAromeda Initiative
Choosing Romaid for those lovely monster girls.
>Space Crash
None of the others, this included, are as appealing. I also considered The Lewd-Moon and Cuties in Pyjamas, but I appreciate a bit of modesty. The alien can teach me about outer space, at the very least.

Welp. Android waifu it is, then.

I was referring via figure of speech to the act of making an embarassment of myself on the internet (which I just did). I don't know if you can "win face," as I've never heard an expression to that effect.

>Style & Climate
North Vernacular
temprate

>Geographical Features
Plains
Rolling Hills
Woodlands
Rivers
Lakes

>living accomodations
Cozy Cabin

>Residence Location
Village Border

>Special artifact(s)
Pale Ring
Rusty Dagger
Soft Blanket

>Village Borders
Pocket World

>Occupation
Blacksmith

>Village Highlights
Fairy Grove
Blossom Meadow
Healing Spring
Siren Overlook
Galaxy Lake

>Village Guides
Christmas Cake

>Uneasy Peculiarities
Otherworldly Mist
Ruined Cathedral
Decay City Ruins

I like this one a lot.

Gothic Parish

Mediterranean

Rolling Hills
Woodlands
Beachfront
Lakes
Islands

Tower Lodge

Village Border

Inviting Pendant
Rusty Dagger
Sorrowful Mask

All Roads Lead

Archivist

Fairy Grove
The Old Castle
Healing Spring
Galaxy Lake

Lonely Monster

At least you were reasonable and personable when you realized you were wrong.

Face can only be lost, not won. The English made up with the idea of "saving face" when trying to grok the Chinese concept of face, but the idea of saving face is utterly incomprehensible to them. Face isn't a zero sum game, either.

Very nice setting. It's one of the few I'd like to see fleshed out. Not more options, but greater detail on some of the choices. Lore and world-building, that sort of thing. As it is, things like the High Walls, the Old Castle, Cloud Tower, Primeval Forest, and all the peculiarities are complete mysteries. I know it's not typical for one of these, but I can dream...

Outlaw, New Identity, & Hero's Duster.

We're having some eternal fun now.

My preference for Lilim and Kukla (especially Kukla) stems mostly from a flavor standpoint. They really are an excellent marriage of flavor and power.

Going by those two as a base, my preference for the others is in relation to them. Majokko is more power, along with built in immortality, but you are forced to fight constantly. Tomodachi provides friends, which is nice, but I think I could manage there on my own. Chikara could work, but their V2 equivalent required enough mind altering effects to make it untenable for me.

Might as well post my build from yesterday while I'm feeling wistful.

>Hellenic Seaside

>Mediterranean

>Mountains
>Rolling Hills
>Woodlands
>Rivers
>Lakes
>Marshland
>Cave Systems
>Waterfalls

>Cozy Cabin

>Far Outskirts

>Inviting Pendant
>Soft Blanket
>Pale Ring
>Fur Mantle
>Bronze Bracelet

>The High Walls

>Guardsman

>The Old Castle
>Cloud Tower
>Blossom Meadow
>Primeval Forest
>Crystal Cavern
>Healing Spring

>Nostalgic Chief
>Christmas Cake
>Dapper Gentleman
>Lonely Monster

>Catacomb Depths
>Ruined Cathedral
>Wandering God
>Endless Abyss
>Decay City Ruins

Very articulate.

gonna dump some of my favourite CYOAS

Pity I missed the image submission window. You thinking you might do this again some time?

> apologizing for magical realm
> in cyoag, then land of waifuing faggots
> no one can stop the unending tide of waifu CYOAs
> no one

sorry if this one's a bit magical-realmy (if that's even a word)