ChainLink partners with zeppelin_os

blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7cmvlm/collaboration_not_competition_chainlink_confido/?st=jbcrpanq&sh=8a55db43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement
blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/
youtu.be/-SeVpY8Pxx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NICEEEEEEEEE

It's funny all thoses references to Chainlink being a long-time most respected oracle master considering their main net isn't even live yet .

Very encouraging I hope they know a lot that we don't.

MARKET LEADER IN TRUSTED ORACLES
fuckin read it and weep, FUDers

Old and priced also literal whos

>That’s why we’re excited to announce our new partnership with ChainLink, the leading provider of secure oracle services.

>ChainLink has a strong record of execution when it comes to building trusted and secure oracles for major decentralized applications. Our partnership means that our oracle integration will be backed by the industry’s leading experts.

>Outsourcing to a veteran oracle provider means that our team can focus on platform development rather than creating the oracle’s infrastructure.

Reminder that chainlinks previous partner was confido: reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7cmvlm/collaboration_not_competition_chainlink_confido/?st=jbcrpanq&sh=8a55db43

>Dec 18th
>You're an idiot if you don't know who they are

>Outsourcing to a veteran oracle provider means that our team can focus on platform development rather than creating the oracle’s infrastructure.
holy fuckin shit guys, this is huge. this is exactly why we invested in LINK. LINK is going to be the de facto fuckin oracle system for ALL SMART CONTRACTS IN THE FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN SPACE WE ARE FUCKIN RICH

>October : Zeppelin_OS purchases 1 million Chainlink. Zeppelin plans to use Chainlink's oracle solution.
April : Zeppelin_OS now worth $50,000,000 from their Chainlink holdings.

Not like they have any decent competition for the time being.

Check out Open Zeppelin to see that they do indeed know a lot more than most of us here on Veeky Forums... This is enormous. It's disappointing how long the market is taking to understand the implications.

>veteran oracle

Seriously, the writings on the ducking wall. Chainlink is going to go from 0 - 100 real fast once the veil of secrecy is lifted, and good luck trying to catch that boat after liftoff. Last chance to buy

WE'RE TALKING OF STATE OF THE FUCKING ART, BABY!

just let them be poor. i already got mad at the hype link got, now im gonna have to deal with the same thing with zeppelin. just let the smart people buy cheap zeppelin and let the brainlets buy later from FOMO

But won't businesses just build and populate and deploy their own decentralised oracle networks that take years to develop? Won't businesses just partner with Ari Juels and IC3 to integrate town crier into their nodes so they can process sensitive information securely?

Won't companies that want to trade over the internet just invent the internet all over again and use their own one?

Why would they develop their own when there's an open source solution they can just start writing smart contracts on using the zeppelin framework for example. I kind of imagine it like linux running all the worlds server's. One of the head honchos at SWIFT more or less says in an interview they are happy to have some third party team develop open source solutions they can then use.

But I'm a brainlet. Am I wrong here somebody more knowledgeable?

>Am I wrong here
nah, many clustered, and maybe interlinked oracles at best, are clearly far less capable and secure, than one huge-ass stinky oracle. It's what other's call the monetary singularity. This is just the beginning...

Who???

Market still not understanding how big this is.

I'm not sure if people really understand the magnitude of this partnership. This might end up be the biggest usecase for Link, even bigger than SWIFT. So this is it. If the main net launch goes as planned, I think we made it. Pretty fucking excited here guys!

Are there not other frameworks for writing smart contracts on eth or is this one dominant? Also given there are like 43 eth killers out there so who knows what will happen.

It's great, isn't it?! =)

>chainlink dev team is completely silent
>marketing and hype is driven by the link holders and users of the network

you can't make this shit up...i'm going to laugh so fucking hard if this moons beyond jupiter while sergey is still nowhere to be found.

Let that information sink in.

He's solved the hype problem: He decentralized the hype

fucking kek

Good one.

nice

Mfw only 50k linklet.
Will I make it?

digits confirm. SERGEY IS A CUTIE!

So is Zepplin OS a buy or what?

Fuck these ''i have only over 90000 bitcoins will i make it'' guys

I have only 15k linklets

AND YES YOU WILL MAKE IT

Hyperledger

but seriously, i only have 70k LINK, will I fucking make it?????

29k linklet. I know I'm not going to make it but it'll still feel good. I'm 100% link but didn't have the balls to go more than 5% of my net worth in.

It's highly likely this will be standard. Zeppelin already powers many of the best Eth contracts, and having an open source toolkit like this, free to use, will just be an even bigger draw for developers.

Yes, the smart contract space is getting congested, but Eth is still the biggest, with FMA and the most development.

And don't forget, ChainLink will work on all of those other platforms too.

Read more about it.

t; someone who has $700 in the bank and $85k in ChainLink

2.3k LINK

I did and I know. I got all my buying in sub 19c and would feel really dumb paying this much. It'll just be one of those things I regret the rest of my life its okay.

Guys, will link moon even harder now?

jesus. 85k in chainlink good luck m8. I wish I had the fortitude for that.

can someone answer my pea brain question, do I throw money at this or not

does it appreciate in value

>$700 in the bank and $85k in ChainLink

you've got balls, i'll give you that.

Today I moved my 50k LINK on a nano ledger. Literally can't stop winning. Won't sell for 1-2 years. Easiest house of my life.

>A FUCKING ZEPPELIN

Way to get rich. I wish him all the luck and nerves to seriously make it. Fearful people will never make it.

>For example, the platform’s Scheduler component is a bounty-based smart contract async execution manager. It allows for richer execution models through the use of a standardized set of signaling events. This makes it possible for standard mechanisms for requesting data from trusted and authoritative sources by adding a validation on the callback originator to ensure the response is provided by a secure oracle.
I don't know what the fuck a single word in the above passage means or what an oracle is but I have 80k LINK. Am I going to make it?

checked and kek'd

>ChainLink has a strong record of execution when it comes to building trusted and secure oracles for major decentralized applications. Our partnership means that our oracle integration will be backed by the industry’s leading experts.

Oh god, this means that Link is already well developed and the industry partnerships approve it.

Sergey just doesn't give public news because of NDAs.

>omisego
>civic
>STORJ
>Aragon
all these cryptos will use chainlink for oracles, we're going to be fucking rich, $10 LINK is a conservative estimate now

100*

$300*

>NDAs
?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

Non disclosure agreements. It's quite obvious, link is THE ONLY token that is being built, from day one, alongside industry partners, and they want to keep the price low to accumulate, so no one is allowed to spread anything to not raise the price. They want to accumulate because there is an incentive in being a master node, with as much link as possible.

See, it all adds up.

Lmao, pure golden post.

should I buy Zepplin OS or what nigger, why aren't we holding this if it's so YUGE

+ Ripio, which I think is going to be huge. Probably iExec too

90% of this board has been shilling LINK for MONTHS, there is at least 12 link threads a day. We are all saying that link is gonna be huge.

A decentralized hype network, run by meme nodes and powered by the KEK token.

Winter has come, end of year announcement is on the way, sell wall will be destroyed.

I just sent my girlfriend to deposit money in the bitcoin atm. anyone else fomoing in ATH?

Great webm

Zepp just bailed from a partnership with Decentraland.

>watch this webm
>"it'd be cool if they were pulling out the chainlink cube instead of the dragon"
>it actually happens

nice

i have officially fallen for the link meme. Should I wait to buy in?

Source? Personally I might even see that as a good thing lol. Not a fan of Decentraland

It's not gonna matter if you buy now or at 40c if it falls back down. We're going to 200 eoy

etherscan is down. All this link fomo buying fucked the network

topkek

all the money in the world could never take the place of the memes i've seen on here

RSI will adjust to the news event and will soon show you signs of a good entrpointy!!!!!!!!!!
This is the sign you all have been waiting for!!

Veeky Forums FILL YOUR BAGS WITH LINK!!!!!!

>RSI

So this is actually a good entry point? I was at 29k 19c link but fomo bought 600 more and was starting to feel bad

OC, first to see it right here. I made the spinning saturn gif but didn't realize how simple webms were.

top kek
checked

yeah no shit I'm 50% in LINK, but what about ZEP? Seems pretty big but I haven't thoroughly enough on it

Why not? Seems /comfy/ enough but there seems to be some well founded FUD regarding the devs behavior and credibility.

They weren't their actual partners. Confido revealed their plans to use Chainlink to boost their popularity. The SmartContract.com team was glad that some new startups were starting to use their technology, but they came up as a scam.

That's not Chainlink's fault

0.50$ is a psychological barrier -once its passed say hi to the sky!

Huge news holy shit

What the fuck are you fucks doing why is this news not already on the front page of /r/cryptocurrency and /r/ethtrader? Shill this to the fucking normies.

is ZEP a good hold?

Fuck off faggot, why do you think there is so much FUD for link. We want more cheap links.

Wait until the asians wake up.

Holy shit 4 sequential digits

I'm already accumulated faggot. 40% of my portfolio in LINK let the bags fly to the moon.

where to buy ZEP?

should I buy ZEP?

>blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/
But is zeppelin a good time or a bad time>??

This

THE NIGGER DID IT!!!!!!

We can MOON if we want to!!!!!
youtu.be/-SeVpY8Pxx4

Zep isn't a coin, tardos

it has a token, tardo.. it's like you didn't even read the WP

>just let the smart people buy cheap zeppelin

saved

where the fuck you do you buy it

LNK on ED.

..oh, you're talking about zep.. I need a coffee.

Aww man kek'd so hard