*quietly saves your portfolio*

*quietly saves your portfolio*

>quietly

t-thanks monero-kun..

Thanks Monero for making me rich. I bought monero because I know my coins are backed by real drugs and children

How much will Monero be worth when the (((international tax avoidance))) people begin transferring their money out of the Caribbean and into digital assets that don't have junior lawyers leaking your confidential information to Wikileaks?

lmao imagine when xmr becomes the top coin in the market because of those (((people)))

I will never stop smiling ever again. Just listen to the sound of it - Monero.

Monero, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Mo-ner-o: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Mo. Ner. O.

quantum computers will allow people to trace all past transactions

sell! sell! sell! sell! sell! sell! sell!

This unironically is an actual problem, but I think that it can be solved.

Amen!

Hallelujah

Yeah I think so too, when they solve that problem it will be unstoppable I think, unless of course a vulnerability gets found.

I know my Fiat is backed by human trafficking, drugs, genocide, prostitution, and other crimes.

Kys boomer

I figure the first institutions to develop quantum computers will be Deep State military and intelligence agencies.

They won't just release them into the wild. They will use quantum computers to investigate all sorts of encrypted activities and probably build up *a lot* of very useful information and evidence in secret before they drop a knowledge bomb on us.

I think we have plenty of time to speculate and profit before then. No problem for investors. Maybe a problem for certain people actually spending Monero (on God knows what) but you wouldn't do that, would you, user?

>[hypothetical machine] can cause [hypothetical event]

it's weird that people are saying tech is going to improve to a point that they can easily crack whatever encryption these diff kind of crypto have but wouldn't it make sense that those would be improving too? it also pisses me off that people are worried about that when the bigger problem is just about every bank uses these encryption too. literally the whole world would be fucked, not just crypto. fortunately that wouldn't be the case since these devs can adapt much faster and easier than banks.

call me a brainlet or newlitfag but that's one of my fave lines because of how it utilized fucking tongue movements into the sentence. i'm sure you know what i mean but yea

you need to kys unless you to psychiatric ward

Honestly kind of hope people using Monero to do really terrible things get caught. I'm in it because I think freedom deserves to exist, but I actually do dislike the fact that people are using it to create hells for people too...

There are public key systems that are supposed to be quantum-proof. I'm sure they will just make it so new blocks use that eventually, but it will probably be the first real fork. Might even be a new currency.

im 95% BTC 5% monero

>thinking Im fudding
Im serious dumbass. you cant use fiat or credit online, you have to use monero

>call me a brainlet or newlitfag but that's one of my fave lines because of how it utilized fucking tongue movements into the sentence. i'm sure you know what i mean but yea

I think the line is objectively one of the greatest opening lines in the history of English literature - no exaggeration required. The moment I read it I knew I was reading the words of a man with a >200 IQ.

I agree, but Monero just enables people to be discrete with sending and receiving money - nothing else. People doing genuinely bad things in real life are often caught for it regardless of the paper trail. Real life still exists predominantly outside of the internet.

It's pretty simple user. I believe people have the right to private transactions, but I also believe drug users and pedos are scum and covered by existing laws that have nothing to do with crypto.

Dip when?
Wanna get in desu,

Just missed a huge dip, expect nothing but if one comes along take it.

How low can I expect?
345?

>It's pretty simple user. I believe people have the right to private transactions, but I also believe drug users and pedos are scum and covered by existing laws that have nothing to do with crypto.

Sums it up nicely. I don't care about drug users at all though.

A dip to $340-345 at some point is possible yeah. I can't predict the trend of Monero though, it's not like other coins.

You're better off buying BTC and waiting for it to shit on everything again then quickly jump in.