Who are the worst community of your local store?

I had some warma/horde games at a local store (during the warma/horde day) and I learned that the local 40k players are the worst community ever.

>Use over 70% of the tables to play or to wait for someone else to play (on a day they have no preference).
>Screaming obnoxious stuffs like "WAGH" or "FOR THE EMPRAH!", distracting everyone else.
>Can't talk about anything that is not 40k related.
Bonus Point.
>Dog-collar cat-ears furry or obnoxious metal dude bro as common players.

So user, which ones are the worst communities you have ever faced? I have played with KoW, 9th, AoS, Warma/Hordes and Infinity people, but this experiense shows me that the 40k, at least in here, is the undefeated champion of obnoxious.

Libelous slander.

Live in a city, so most communities can fuck off to their own hobby-specific stores, but YGO.

YGO players are often rude and disruptive in my experience.

40k is bad. It has more brats who shit the place up by being bratty than any other wargame. It also has more tryhard metaller nerds who think they're badass because they got their ear pierced five times and have a totes le badass Khorne symbol tattoo. It has more wannabe Mr Popular bandwagoneers who just go with the biggest crowd. Even the grognards are shit now too, since 40k has been around long enough that faggots who started with 4th edition think they're true grog. Then you get the smug "Oh, I only like it for the models and lore..." types who genuinely think 40k's shitty models and lore are great, and consider themselves a cut above the game-playing plebians - I can hardly keep a straight face when I'm talking to these fucks. All of them constantly shit out 40k memes - round here it's more "Blood for the Blood God!!! XDDD" and "Purge the Heretic!!! XDDDD".

Still not as bad as mtg. Magic's fanbase has every cringey nerd stereotype in abundance, all contained within a BO stench zone, and the worst part is the sheer amount of bad sportsmanship. Say what you like about 40k players, and I certainly have, but their sportsmanship is roughly average. Mtg's is abysmal, like playing multiplayer with randos from /v/.

The more popular a game the more shitty it's players are usually. Not through any fault of the game, but it's natural. To be a member of the tight knit ultra niche playerbase you have to be a likable guy because all four other dudes who play the game in your city have to like you. Compound this with minor games usually having their genesis in a select member of the community introducing them to their close friends, and you compound the issue.
To be a member of the the MTG community you just need cards, because a never ending supply of players exists. This forces the undesirables into the dominant game, 40k, mtg, and pathfinder, and they congregate there and push the likable people towards other games. Note this effect only occurs when there is a large overall Veeky Forums community in your city because if the community it tiny it can't support proper sub communities. This isn't saying that all people who play popular games are awful, I play most of them myself, it's just that most awful people play popular games.

40k hands down.
Loud, obnoxious neckbeards. Many of them also have uneducated right-wing opinions.

(you)
I hope that red favicon got you excited user

The problem was that 40k community is half of what the warma community is in here. And we had 12 dudes waiting in line to get a table to play on the warma/horde day because 40k players were using almost everything.

BTW MTG and YGO are also shit, but at least I can get a laugh at YGO players; today I could see one dude with a FFXIV shirt looking at his cards, talking to himself and listening the sound track of smash bros melee.

Just wanna know what it is like in other stores.

>To be a member of the the MTG community you just need cards, because a never ending supply of players exists. This forces the undesirables into the dominant game

Horseshit. You could just as easily argue that when players for obscure Game A are scarce, people have to suck it up and play whoever is available. Meanwhile in super popular Game B, because there are so many players you can just ignore the shitlords and still be certain to get regular games.

Memelords

>people force themselves to play a game even if they don't like anyone who does
No? This doesn't happen. And I don't see what your point about b has anything to do with anything.

Mü Grognards (who have been playing since 90's as we call them in my circle of friends). One was banned because he kept defacing Pathfinder books with anime eye stickers (as hilarious as that was) and another for trying to disrupt a shadowrun 5e game ran by the owner because they were using the wrong system. Guess they were just retarded because the even older grognards were really nice guys, but still.

Reminder that MTG kiddies are the reason new card packs are behind glass and counters now.

MTG are scum of the earth, never go to your FLGS on friday nights, they're lound, unhygienic, obnoxious and generally shit up the place. At least my flgs has separate rooms for the wargames tables and rpg tables from the main room with the card tables.

They gotta go back.

A very nice set up indeed. Where is this at?

It's so weird, there seems to be no average MTG players. They're all either SUPER skinny it insanely fat. Most I've seen are nice, though. Socially akward, but nice.

I'm general I've found the people who play obscure games to be the worst. They tend to be super elitest about any game that is popular.

I mean like the people who come in to but random anime TCG stuff in a Board game shop where no one but them plays it.

I just realized the first part is off tangent and super mean. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I got buff after I quit M:tG.

>playing anything other than pokemon

I never really learned Pokemon. When it first came out I was too young to know how to play, and now that it's become decently popular again I feel like I'm too old to learn. Like, the only people who play it at my LGS are children in the Pokemon tournament event every week.

I might sign up at the next GenCon if they have a booth for it.

Nice!

Dragon's lair san antonio
Fairly small place but has four litttle rooms off the main room with all the product. The main room houses whatever event is taking place if there is one or just the product if there is none. The side rooms include two rpg tables, and three wargames tables. Lots of diversity in whats played as well, blot action, SAGA, KoW, 40k, x-wing, heroclix, , nice place, and as far as mtg people go they aren't bad. My main horror stories are from alien worlds.

40cucks are the worst.

it's all super subjective and localized.

At my store, I guess the Pokemon players are the worst. Because they're all 10 years old and stole the attention and support of the owner away from MtG.

I'm so glad you missed that get

OR DID HE

I got kicked out of an Infinity community for not being a feminist, so I'd rate that pretty fucking cancerously high

My local group may have a specific dynamic due to the nearby airbase.

The 40k crowd has a core of locals that have been playing for various editions and are big fluffy army themed players and pretty laid back. The military guys who join up also usually build fluff based armies and there are few shitters in the group save for when the 1 WAACfag comes down from the city to play when his local group locks him down. It's a shame because the other two guys that come with him are great, one even having an old all metal BA army.

Most of the same military and 40k guys also play mtg but the crowd there is upside down. You pray for a game with the laid back guys who just want to play and try out goofy themed lists (one guy even has a bacon themed deck after his wife bought him some bacon sleeves; boars, cleavers, and spells like sizzle). Not that competitive play is avoided, on the contrary, but the nature of it brings in a whole other crowd of autists.

Unlike the 40k/MtG crossover group the MtG exclusive players are single handedly responsible for the store needing to put up a sign about requiring a certain standard of higene to participate in store activities. We have had 40k players literally get harassed during the monthly 40k tournaments by pickup Magic players about how the game is stupid and may as well be decided by flipping a coin since the results rely on rng (to which one player responded that glorified Go Fish isn't really an improvement).

The store owner has had to kick out MtG players for openly berating customers for not playing MtG.

Every other game group gets along and is curteous to each other over shop space and time usage save for MtG.

And, unlike MtG, they lack players that show up with t-shirts tucked into sweatpants.

Fucking magic players by far
>constantly get salty at each other
>high-pitched screaming when things go wrong
>obnoxious anime sleeves
>routinely use tables reserved for painting on warhammer/mtg night to play mtg, even though all but three out of more than a dozen tables are already reserved for mtg
Man, I like mtg, but I only ever play with friends rather than at an lgs. The wargames crowd is pretty chill (except for the one dude who tries to make every conversation about politics or ethics), but it's mostly FoW or X-wing, not 40K.

>>routinely use tables reserved for painting on warhammer/mtg night to play mtg, even though all but three out of more than a dozen tables are already reserved for mtg
and refuse to leave to make space for painting when asked. I forgot to add that. No harm in using a table that'd otherwise be unused.

>Sorry if I offended anyone.
>Current year
>Website we are posting on.
You are too pure for this place friend. Leave while you still can.

what? story time, plz!

Worse I've ever had with 40k is an Ork player who threw a fit when his Warboss wasn't being the close combat monster he thought he should be, and the occasional kid who picks up minis without asking.

Worse I ever had with Warma/Hordes was a Khador player who had way too much buy-in to faction bias.

Worse I ever had with RPGs was the occasional That Guy who'd handle other people's dice with their Cheeto-stained fingers without asking.

Worse I ever had with any TCG's is the occasional guy who'll play competitive tourney decks in games that were agreed upon to be casual fun games.

My FLGS is a pretty chill place, most of the time.

>Most of them are nice. Fat but nice.
>Sorry if that was too mean

You're going to give me a fucking cavity, user.

I once tried to get back into YGO afterm some years off of it, having enjoyed it ad a kid, they are overly competitive WAA types with no regard for actual fun

It's my group. MTG players keep to themselves, 5E group is noisy but somewhat focused, but holy fuck is my Pathfinder group obnoxious. >No indoor voices
>Meme-spewing lolsorandum 18-year-old that can't play
>Longtime DM/That Guy that munchkins the fuck out of his character and usually plays an evil character also the store's owner
>relatively sane guy tries to reign in everyone and call them on their bullshit, but is really impatient and focuses more on goals goals goals instead of RPing
>everyone goes on weird tangents about the latest Japanese animes
>Always Pathfinder in a video game setting, all the time (although our Final Fantasy VIII campaign was pretty fun)
I admit I have some issues, mostly because my characters tend to be weak and neutral, and I'm kind of a stick in the mud.

mtg players players are usually just really weird and fat

40k players are just plain annoying

but X-wing players are by far the worst offenders because they're so fucking pretentious

People who act like prepaints are even the same market as actual miniature games need their fucking heads checked

FOR
R
E
E

Just because it's anonymous doesn't mean everyone needs to be at their worst.

While I find players who enter for the obscure games the worst in general, the worst person I've had to deal with at the LGS is a guy who freaked out at me when he lost in a game of Warhammer 40K. He spent the rest of the time in the store afterwards talking to his friends about how I was "Obviously cheating" and that "This is why girls shouldn't be here."

It's like dude, what the hell?

I think he was kicked from the store for it, because I haven't seen him since.

Kek, good story user.

>Worse I've ever had with 40k is an Ork player who threw a fit when his Warboss wasn't being the close combat monster he thought he should be,
me

to be fair, his Warboss was charged by a 50 man conscript squad with a power fist commissar attached to it.

Saying bad things about people with caveats to make you seem less condemnatory dosent make you nice, it makes you annoying

>what? story time, plz!
It was the usual progressive crusade of beta males calling most/all of Infinity's female models sexist, calling players who liked or even didn't mind them sexist, calling it part of an oppressive system, blah fucking blah...

Well, it was a real kek farm. Every time one of these twats posted about female oppression of miniature titties, I replied accordingly. Now I didn't realize in the meantime that I was pissing off the TO so much that he emailed me to let me know I was indefintiely banned from coming to events until I apologized and changed my "negative beliefs about women." No warning shot, just "hey sorry not sorry, ur banned".

I told him to fuck off. I still have a few people to play with, but there's a couple major FLGSs that I'm not welcome in.

Worth it

My bad, then. I guess I'll just try and go full bitch like everyone else. :P

I would like to preface what I am about to say by admitting that I am a 40k player. I'm also a Magic player, and I play table top rpgs. I've dabbled in other war games, and I've been to a wide variety of shops. By no means is my statement definitive, but I believe it to be well informed if nothing else.

There is no "worst" community. This thread is the result of tribalism. As humans we naturally have a inclination to in group and out group behavior. We are predisposed to favor members of our in group over members of an out group, and view members of our in group in a positive light despite their failings.

Quite simply every collective has it's problem individuals. Be it that fat smelly 40k player who won't shut up, the magic player who screeches like a banshee and throws things when he looses, or that guy who shows up to the shop in a frilly oujo style black lace dress for the dnd game. No group of humans is without it's own problem people.

But, we tend to view the problem people of other groups more harshly. As a 40k player I might be aware that certain members of my community have problems, but I won't acknowledge that if my community comes under attack. I will defend my community. Likewise with magic or dnd. It's just human nature.

All this thread does is show us tribal lines as people defend their own community by asserting that x community is worse. There is no worst community. They are all just communities. All this thread is good for is starting arguments. It's pointless.

I think this is the fifth time I've seen you post that story.

>owners and employees
There's so much drama, bullshit and jewing out that I steer clear from those places unless someone invites me to play something.

>also Yugis
Nobody likes them, not even themselves. Stores tolerate them because the stupid amounts of cash they spend. The most autistic and scummy people play YGO around these parts of the globe.

I have no idea, but historicals are by far the best.
>incorporate anyone who wants to play or start
>no drama
>half of them are officers, average age of 60
>genuinely good people who no human being could hate

First day on Veeky Forums?

>routinely use tables reserved exclusively for wargaming

Our LGS owner has a sign up front saying no card games on the wargaming tables, zero tolerance, zero exceptions. Anyone who can't read and does so anyway gets thrown out.

Very few people get thrown out.

>to which one player responded that glorified Go Fish isn't really an improvement
savage

Thank white Jesus I have educated right-wing opinions.

In my town, interestingly, Heroclix. I arrived at my FLGS in time for Clixnight and oh my god, the combination of stench/visuals was amazing.

I only play board games since I'm too poor to have a chance in Magic and I don't think I'm good at it.
Owner probably doesn't like me because I'm an autistic dumbass, but I don't blame him if he does think negatively of me. At least I spend some money there for drinks and I've learned to keep my mouth shut.

>but there's a couple major FLGSs that I'm not welcome in
Are you sure you are not the problem?
Besides, I doubt feminists have any (lasting) power in the tabletop community due to how insufferable they can be, but then again feminism has pseudo-virtuistic bullshit on their side.

Whichever community is filled with the most WAACfags.

>Are you sure you are not the problem?
>Besides, I doubt feminists have any (lasting) power in the tabletop community due to how insufferable they can be, but then again feminism has pseudo-virtuistic bullshit on their side.
The guy's wife works for one of these stores, which is the mother store of the other, so no. He has "institutional power" as he would say, in this case. It's also a super-progressive state in general. One of the stores that doesn't care about the drama I play in has a "Donate to the local mosque" donation bin, so, all things considered...

>The guy's wife works for one of these stores, which is the mother store of the other, so no.
Ah.

My LGSs are located in blue states. The others I know about are either too far away or don't serve my interests.
As far as the regular store I go to, I remember on election night he has Buzzfeed on one of the TVs, so that is kind of a yellow flag for me considering their reputation.

>My LGSs are located in blue states.
Is there really that much of a difference? Red state in a city with a major military presence, here. Our Infinity league has one Haqqislam player that's also a cheating cunt, and we shit on his Muzzies constantly. To the point that he's even started to half-heartedly try to defend actual Islam rather than Haqq.

Your state shouldn't impact your hobby, so why let it? Just enjoy yourself and don't be a prick.

(Me)
I was just listing a detail. Blue state, but "Progressive"-bullshit so far from where I play.
One of the regulars is a transgirl. She's not a prick.
Really can't say anything bad or particularly good about my store right now, but if anyone says their store located in a liberal-ish area is shit, if one considers my store to be in a liberal-ish area, mine doesn't seem to be.

> Warhammer guys are full of bantz, especially Ork players, and are generally a joy to be around
> Warmahordes guys are weirdly intense, but I've never seen one with a poorly painted army
> TTRPGers are barely seen, except for a handful of obese Pathfinder players who play never-ending series of combat sessions and pause the game and glare whenever someone wanders past
> Board gamers spend most of their time looking up the rules for what they're playing, while their girlfriends cuddle with each other on the sofa; the rest of the time they just try to recruit new people to play the board game they insist is fun but can never explain properly
> MtG players show up and literally stink up the place, and drive out anyone who isn't an MtG player
> D&D 5E games are advertised, but I have never seen one played

Out of all of them, the Pathfinder freaks are probably the most offensive. They're repulsive on pretty much every level, but one of their vices (their fear/hatred of outsiders) is a saving grace, as it means they don't try to leave their corner.

MtG takes a close second, since I've literally had to leave venues because of the stench.

Then again, that might just be Columbus.

>while their girlfriends cuddle with each other on the sofa

Are they too busy checking the rules that their girlfriends are fucking each other?

Here in canada it is always magic players. The rest are fine but magic players straight up act like they own the place.

That is the second time I've posted it, ever. Maybe you just read it multiple times?

>>owners and employees
I think this is just because a lot of owners can't keep a line between friends and customers. It's hard to keep someone in line when you consider them your friend.

Magic players seem okay, it's just that a bunch take it WAY too seriously.

I went in to one store in my city and tried to place a pretty expensive order for things they didn't have in stock.

This little shit working there barely paid any attention to what I was saying and wrote my order on a slip of scrap paper saying he'd get to it later. Then proceeded to chat with one of the customers there.

I call two weeks later and they don't even have a record of my order. Different guy on the phone this time takes my order and says it should be in, in a couple weeks.

Next day I get a phone call from the store, the first guy, saying what I ordered wasn't available except for this one thing. He says to me in a smarmy voice "At least you got one thing you wanted"

Never went back to the store, they were on the hook for the cost of that one item. I've also told anyone who'd listen to avoid the place.

>Out of all of them, the Pathfinder freaks are probably the most offensive. They're repulsive on pretty much every level, but one of their vices (their fear/hatred of outsiders) is a saving grace, as it means they don't try to leave their corner.

This shit never fails to make me laugh. Roasting the fuck outta anything Pathfinder related is pretty funny in general.

But I wanna say you have a story up your sleeve about a chance encounter you had with one of these guys. Or maybe not?

This pretty much mirrors every LGS I've ever been to. Except the Pathfinder players also sink and the M:tG players also glare, making them pretty much equally awful subhumans. Also overly competitive YGO players screeching at each other from across the table in volumes that would make you think they were trying to yell at someone across the room, most of which are adults and not even kids.

The best groups in all the LGSs I've been to are either wargamers who were more than happy to try to teach you their game of choice because they desperately wanted more players, or the RPG players who only shopped and never actually played in store because they knew what kind of filth that attracts so only run for home groups.

I think all the people saying wargamers are the worst are probably butthurt obese and unwashed Magic players trying to deflect.

Actually yes. It happens. I've known several unpleasant players get marginalized because there's no need to play them when you have a huge playerbase.

If you don't understand the point about Game B then you must simply be stupid.

They made a few offhand comments about how hawt it was and then moved on to arguing about agriculture points or some shit.

Not really -- it's just this crowd of pudgy neckbeards, with no one's BMI being under 30 or so. They spend hours muttering to each other about spell damage and arguing over character optimization, but if anyone looks in their direction or passes nearby they all get this silent, sullen expression on their faces, and either glare at the passerby or stare at their rulebooks.

Imagine a bunch of crickets, except instead of a steady chirp-chirp-chirp it's "I roll 6d6 points of fire damage, plus 1/2 my levels in Evoker, plus --" etc.

I can't for the life of me figure out what they're playing, either. Their battle mat usually just has a rough box drawn in wet erase marker, and it doesn't look like there are any other features there. It's just the five of them whaling on some monster.

I'd look closer to see if I could spot any more detail, but I feel like I'm interrupting some kind of sacred autistic ritual whenever I get close enough to trigger their cricket routine.

lol fake, but actually answering your questions I'd say GoT cardgame players. They have a bit of an inferiority complex when it comes to magic players but they're honestly not that bad

Do people really hate Pathfinder that much? I don't get it. Or is it just a meme at this point?

I've never even seen people playing TTRPG's in any LGS I've been to except one time it was a family playing Dungeons and Dragons.

It does happen. I've played games that I hate/hate the people who play it because my boyfriend or other friends play it. Others have done the same. However, you don't have to play against players you don't like.

Yup. Usually the super annoying players leave after everyone gets sick of them and decide to blacklist them, basically.

The only time I ever play games against people I hate are in tournament settings or if I'm with a group that wouldn't kick them.

obligtatory

There's an overlap, too. The people who are weirdly into MtG are also weirdly into Pathfinder, because it fulfills some strange power fantasy surrounding optimization. The games are almost secondary to the list or power

They're two of the pillars of what I call the House of Troubles -- things that, if you tick off more than a few of the boxes at a time, you turn into a giant red flag.

> MtG player
> Pathfinder players
> Anime fan (shonen, shoujo and hentai/ecchi only)
> Virgins
> MOBA players
> My Little Pony fans

There are decent guys who are into Pathfinder and MOBAs, or MtG and anime, or dudes who are kissless hand-hold-less MLP fans, or any combination of the above, but once you run into people who are into all five, you get the kinds of nerds who make your girlfriend reach for the air freshener.

>all these nightmare stories
How are those places in business?

>Do people really hate Pathfinder that much? I don't get it. Or is it just a meme at this point?

Well, as these two user put it it attracts some nasty ass fucks. I've got some limited personal experience about it, powergamers and the like, I know how much of a pain in the ass it is to be around these kind of people.

As for as the game goes, you just sum everything up to it being really fuckin' unbalanced, and made intentionally this way.

pic related.

1) CCGs basically require you to dump thousands into the game yearly to stay competitive, so as long as CCG players exist a store will have a constant stream of revenue.

2) A lot of them DONT stay in business. Gaming and hobby shops are well known for being toxic investments, and have an extremely high failure rate. Especially since online shopping has essentially killed the brick and mortar hobby shop. Thus why competitive games that require steady continual purchases to keep up with competition are the only real thing that keeps them running.

Or they can do what my LGS did and stop selling everything but magic and YGO cards and fill the rest of the store with used movies and vidya and doing piercings in the back.

At first I was thinking you guys talking shit about MTG players were full of it, but the more I thought, the more I realized how true it is.

Hell, I also play Force of Will (Card game that stole most of MTG's rules and slapped big ole' anime titties on the cards) and the userbase is still somehow better than MTG's where I am. They all shower, for starters.

Which reminds me: Why the fuck do people who are really into something hard, be it magic or whatever, have a hygiene-optional mentality?
It's fucking god awful when the dude I'm playing against is wafting all over me yet has a fit if one of his cards is slightly slight.

I've hated Pathfinder since around 2013. My group had played 3.5 before, and I started a fresh campaign in 4E.

A few months later, and someone had to drop out because of a scheduling issue. And I could not, for the life of me, get a replacement player. Everyone at my college was playing Pathfinder, and refused to play 4E because when they read the rulebook it seemed "too video gamey."

"But you like video games," I said. "Aren't you at least curious as to how the game plays?"

They just shrugged and went back to MtG and Pathfinder. So, in order to keep my campaign going, I had to switch.

And it was like day and night. I knew the thing was unbalanced, but I wasn't really prepared for just how fucking egregious it was. Dedicated, able roleplayers had nothing to contribute outside of combat, just because they'd decided to play Paladin or Ranger -- and after around level 7, they had no way to contribute inside of combat, either.

I caved and just started handing out free levels and class features in order to try to keep things balanced, to the point where the Ranger was effectively a Barbarian of the same level as well, and the Paladin got a +5 Holy Avenger at level 12. Nothing worked. The Wizard and the Cleric made every other character superfluous, and it fucking showed.

But hey, at least I didn't lack players.

Anyone who plays Space Marines or Imperial Guard is usually some dipshit Nazi kid, at least where I live.

Words of wisdom from Last Stand 2: More people = more of everything.

Force of Will people at my FLGS are all a bunch of misbegotten shitheads who seem to be the people who never learned how to get good at MtG, while also being Jersey Shore rejects.

And they're all a bunch of loud obnoxious assholes who have to get spoken to every week about cheating in the sanctioned events there.

One of them complained about getting DQ'd cause he got top 8 at a tournament, but said to one of the judges "If I don't make top 8 I'm coming back here with a gun."

He tried to argue that it was joking and the guy who reported him knew he was joking. But yeah that's the kind of fuckers they are.

Do you not have Games Workshop stores in your country?

I dont like pathfinder society, they usually attract rule lawers and cringy player. I dont mind bit everytime i dm there i get either a guy say i rule i leave out is bs, or some girl playing a borning elf.

Sauce on that pic? The character looks familiar but I don't know where it's from.

>Just because it's anonymous doesn't mean everyone needs to be at their worst.
He literally just said you were too sweet, user.

Yup. A few LGS's around my area might as well be TCG shops. One is literally just card games and then a small glass shelf with some insanely overpriced miniatures. (Think $40+ for a single model.)

I'm honestly surprisde WotC hasn't made a DnD campaign made from Magic. I know they were working on one, but cancelled it. It seems like it would be the perfect thing to rope in some players.

I've run into the problem with RPG's that casters tend to just be so overpowered that it makes other classes kind of useless. Also, a lot of people don't actually want to roleplay and instead just seem to act like it's a videogame that they mess around in.

I play Imperial Guard. :c
What makes us like Nazis?

I got it in a drawthread. I'm not sure what the character is, sorry.

I replied to the wrong person. D: Hopefully they realized this.

If you happen to come back to the thread and read this, I'm sorry I posted that to the wrong person.

IG/SM tends to attract players that don't seem to realise that the brutally fascist and xenophobic nature of the IoM is largely satirical in nature and ultimately portrayed as Not A Good Thing.

Oh, I mostly just spam troops as in a joking manner.

Reminds me of Dwarf players.

Are you from PEI?

I thought Scavenger were the Sigmar version of guard. Or do you only mean by player standards?

Prince Edward Island?

I like Dark Angels because they are edgy brooding space catholic monks.

>Do people really hate Pathfinder that much? I don't get it. Or is it just a meme at this point?
It's a fairly mediocre system. The real problem with Pathfinder(or actually 3.x in general) is the infection. It's a popular system, and people who get into tabletop RPGs by playing 3.x very often refuse to even consider the idea of learning another system.

If they were Catholic I think the imperium would have a major problem. ;)

I started on 3.5, it was okay but SUPER slow. What are some faster RPG's?

I dunno, I can't really think that there's any niche in my LGC that I'd call obnoxious...

...OH CHRIST THAT MEANS IT'S US THE BLOOD BOWL PLAYERS DOESN'T IT.

Get the fuck out to le leddit

Why not both?