hivemq.com/blog/mqtt-essentials-part-4-mqtt-publish-subscribe-unsubscribe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delete this
>we dont talk about good coins here

I keep saying this.

Look at the videos in Chicago.
Look at how they answered.
Look at what they're doing.

They lied about the microsoft partnership.

They boasted a partnership when they were using Azure as a hosting platform.

They said in contact with different microsoft teams while really sending tickets for azure staff.
IOTA is a scam coin.

>classical internet
>wait until it's running on the internet of things

people can't actually be this fucking stupid, can they?

IOTA is next level technology not some bullshit ERC20 coin like every other coin out there

iota is literally just a fuckin sql database as long as they have that reliance on the central coordinator. lol at anyone holding this shit coin

Isn't raiblocks using the same tech? They both scams?

>What does that even fucking mean dude
my sides

CFB is supposed to be a smart guy, but so far absolutely all of his comments I've seen have suggested the exact opposite. He just doesn't make any sense and is trying to come off as cryptic. And their codebase is pretty spaghetti too. I'm fairly sure these guys are all complete posers.

>quotes quora

Internet-of-Things Scholar and Local Expert here. Just sold 100k.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>links quora, the most pajeet-tier, poors infested site ever

SELL NOW

Everyone take a liquor shot everytime Iota says Internet of Things

Is that just some random redditor or really an IOTA dev?
If the latter, then WTF. Get the fuck out everyone

user everyone that has half a brain already balls deep in IOTA

>rest of /pol faggots that wasting their time on image board going to keep laughing how stupid technology is and how trump is going to take care of them while IOTA moons to $5 -> $10 -> $100 -> $1000 +

One of three main IOTA devs

iota is a dumpster fire

It's retarded because any IoT tech is just as suitable to adopt bitcoin or any other crypto.

Absolute if Astronomical.

Honestly who the fuck would want to run anything on the "internet of things" anyways? Are they actually implying their "blockchain" or whatever the fuck they call their tech is going to run on amazon echos and smart refrigerators?

My solitary i7 would crush 100 IOT devices all by it's lonesome. Who the fuck would do this?

>t. indian

believe it or not, we dont want to support a company that is funding the refugee probblem

Cringe

literally quoting pajeets

this one gets me every time

>balls deep in a coin which the devs are getting buttmad for a rumour that spread becasue they didnt step in and say its false just larping on social media "Q will bring us top 3 market cap my dude"
yeah you deseve to get rekt

I really wish I sold at $5.30 and converted to ARK

I’ll be regretting this for a long, long time

Anyone smart knew iota was a scam since june

All these newfags crack me up

I guess he might be saying that tomorrow IoT will be based on a faster protocol but I wonder why he didn't just utilize UDP? UDP seems like a better protocol for IoT stuff

literally nobody gives a fuck what you have to say
>NOBODY
>O
>B
>O
>D
>Y

IOTA will never make it when they have to compete with alternatives like Ripple.

Ripple has 200 employees, is sponsored by tech giants like google and has millions in revenue. They have 100+ banks as clients that either use or is testing their SaaS for their systems.

same goes for you pajeet

user while you being stupid on image board I'm 1 million dollars up on IOTA
>get on my level broke ass /pol nigger

they should abandon reddit and social media...

fuck off pajeet.

CFB is narcissist who regularly get's btfo by people with actual knowledge

Internet of Bullshit

nice larp
but keep going it entertains me

I made my cut off Ripple selling at .80 but son you comparing apples to oranges here.
>plus Ripple is in bed with banks, that's a huge red flag for crypto anarchysts.

in any case you niggers fighting IOTA right now remind me of children punching water when they're angry

>comparing apples to oranges here.
They're both going after banks, the only difference is that Ripple is winning.
>twitter.com/social_nakamoto/status/941567974217015297

I don't really mind IOTA, i think it's good for short term gains but the tech still isn't finished. It'll definitely be something eventually but that'll probably be years down the line.

Being in bed with banks isn't necessarily a bad thing. It ensures less volatility.

cringe

Kill yourself

Sold my iota after the dev had a mental breakdown on twitter, i can't trust my money with a team this unprofessional first the fake partnerships now this

>smart refugee cities

Yup. That's why the recent price surge. All the new tech illiterate normies fell for it

i dont get your point
IP/TCP is what most people would call "the internet"

most stuff that is IoT ready and not just patched together is MQTT or something along these lines

there is a difference if you can do 2 transactions in one TCP connection or if you need to establish 2 connections for 2 transactions

MQTT allows for publish and subscribe connections which you can parallize on the brokers and reduce latency and load a lot

these features are not TCP native and UPD doesnt provide anything
>itt non compsci talking compsci
at least shitpost on /g/ level

Newfags aren't on Bitfinex which was the only real big exchange for IOTA for months. I think the Finex cartel with their fake tethers is responsible.

>technically illiterate newfag falls for le meme science coin
Classic, kys

quora.com/Which-is-preferred-TCP-or-UDP-in-IoT

HAHAHAHA

"classical internet" "wait until internet of things".

Every time IOTA gets technically REKT, the best kind of rekt, Come-from-Beyond makes another outlandish super vague yet good enough for retards claim.

>good that buying IOTA is already out of your reach
all you can do is stay poor and stay mad faggot

So Veeky Forums hates and FUDs IOTA? Thanks, I'm all-in now. Works everytime.

He got #REKT on bitcointalk by "SatoNatomato" and other dudes in the Byteball thread.

There was another epic dude, the Anonymint, who told Come-From-Beyond his stupid hash function is vulnerable to differential cryptanalysis...

this was in 2016 or beginning of 2017.

Absolutely REKT.

yep pretty much same pol faggots who were hating on BTC in 2012

It works on top of the TCP/IP protocol.

MQTT works on the "classical internet".

Go suck a dick Come-from-Beyond.

i read that quora answer, seems ok to me?

please buy iota. if you're retarded enough to not see all the glaring red flags... even after they faked big partnerships...
and how shitty, closed source, and unworking their system is... you deserve to lose your money

you really dont know shit dude
if you want to open a connection you use stateful or stateless protocol
UPD stateless
TCP stateful

now you still need something to communicate over that connection THAT protocol is MQTT

now if you close your connection after 1 information was delivered you need to send establish a new connection over tcp

MQTT allows for subscribtion
meaning you dont need to end the connection

normal TCP connections
need 2 packages to establish and 1 to close

now normaly you would use TCP you would get for every transaction you handle 3 packages you need to finish off against a host you connect with

on MQTT you establish a connection and keep it "open" to the broker hence subscribe

read
hivemq.com/blog/mqtt-essentials-part-4-mqtt-publish-subscribe-unsubscribe

get a degree if you talk about such stuff

>Angrily tweets at any criticism on twitter

I sold shortly after this. I don't trust my money on manchildren.

Kek iota will never work

The hardware doesn't support it and isn't powerful enough. None of them have embedded systems experience to make their own software for iot hardware. Let alone have a team to make hardware to run their software

It is a fucking joke and I honestly don't get how this cancer grew this big. They just keep thinking the longer we push this iot story some day a big company acquires us and solves our problems.

Not going to happen. Everyone knows they are con artists

Remember. If IOTA is a shitcoin there is no reason to make FUD about it every -fuckingday?
IOTA is amazing. Nocoiners and their ERC20 Tokens are going to burn in hell. Fucking nerds I hate you.

lmao you stupid collegee pajeet learn your OSI model before you open your fucking mouth and address to people like me.

what makes you think they'll be using layer 4 shit like mqtt if they can embedded everything in sub-layer 2.5 similar to MPLS analog.

you sound like pretentious cunt who finished 8 month tech program and trying to sound smart

I really hate that Come from Beyond goes around claiming he invented Proof of Stake when the person who did it first was Sunny King from Peercoin.

NONE OF THE IOTA SHILLS HAVE EXPLAINED TO ME HOW SOME WORLDWIDE TRANSACTION SYSTEM IS GOING TO RUN ON POTATO PROCESSORS. SPEAK UP, IOTAFAGS.

shut the fuck up

Bigger scam than Confido honestly, biggest in crypto yet

You guys are all about to get bazinga'd

>shut the fuck up

LMAO, this is all you've got?

>using MPLS for automated network of unknown number of hosts with unknown number of links

not to mention hardware cost to realise nobody would use something like that

I expected more from come from beyond

IOATA AKBAR

>SatoNotomato
That thread was lovely and introduced me to ByteBall.

A word of investment advice: if you're into DAG, begin immediately moving toward ByteBall and/or RaiBlocks.

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE CLAIMS TO HAVE INVENTED PROOF OF STAKE?!?!?

obviously you haven't heard of "Q". fuken FUDsters.

"Q" is game changer. just wait and see

Are they trying to imply IoT doesn't use the internet? As if it's some separate network or something?

>he hasn't heard of JINN and German Industrie 4,0 initiative
this is the absolute smuggest hold right now

Oh fuck off with your imaginary bullshit.

Tell me straight up, shill, what kind of shitfuck sense does it make to run some kind of "uber blockchain" on devices with virtually no processing power? My desktop PC alone would slaughter every IOT device in a 10 block radius.

>still falling for their promises
beyond help

yeah, & MQTT runs in the application layer,
on top of TCP, running in the transport layer
on top of IP, running in the network layer

wow so amazing

>itt non compsci talking compsci
hope you fail your course
t. compsci graduate

>I said analog of MPLS you dumb fucking cunt
>how stupid can you be pajeet
REEEEeeeEEEEeeeeEEeee
gte the fuck out normie

They never said they had a partnership with Microsoft.

3/10 FUD

IOTA has always been overhyped garbage

unironically this

how you use a TCP connection depends on the layer above

shove your MPLS up your ass and tell me does it have brokers? or would you implement auth and brokers on top of it?

Its worse than that.

Not only... but get this... get this now... they want to make your IoT device do Proof-of-Work.

Bwahahaha.

>how you use a TCP connection depends on the layer above

So why doesn't IOTA use their TCP connection like MQTT?

>IoT dosunt use TCP
Fucking dense reddit mong

ok

What? WAT!!!??? LMFAO!!! That's just fucking rich...

go shit in a street.

MQTT is an application layer protocol like HTTP presumably it would run the same on a desktop as an IoT device, so how would this help IOTA?

yeah, the point is that IOTA suggesting that IOT is going to use some kind of completely separate internet of things network is bullshit.

it'll still be using TCP/IP, no matter what meme protocol it uses on top.

fucking pajeets calling packets "packages"

While I'm with you on iota's future and have owned since I was able to purchase, those niggers need to fix their God damn wallet and release my mother fucking iota.

Yes it was nice of them to take them back and keep them safe. But they did that because of their fuck up in the first place. I've been unable to literally own the iota I own for 11 fucking weeks.

IF IOTA IS LISTENING - FIX THINGS NOW OR YOU WILL NEVER RECOVER

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>what is 3 way handshake

oh, shit, hold up let me help you out here:

पू में लू, पजेत, टीसीपी तीन पैकेट का उपयोग करता है

>IF IOTA IS LISTENING - FIX THINGS NOW OR YOU WILL NEVER RECOVER
Consequences will never be the same!

I(DI)OTAS GOING TO BE NEXT LINKIES CONFIRMED

that Iota founder is the worst cuck in all of crypto

I'll post IOTA scam memes until the day I fucking die. Might even go Charles Manson and puta tat saying "iota = scam" on my fucking forehead. Go on Fox Business about crypto and drop pants on TV and show them the other tattoo on my ass that reads "iota = scam".

Two options for IOTA: when it crashes, we'll all be in red for months - or, all that normie money will rise everything up.