Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What do you think of the new changes to the avowed?
giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=21757719&postcount=122
Hellfire Talent is taking a nerf too.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1hzKSdlXaDC_9BtInIUDOua9_Ws1OzycotQmsZAf4Dk4/edit?usp=sharing
dropbox.com/s/kbzvu86mwfx5fok/Psionics Augmented - Psychic Warrior.pdf?dl=0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2-s8weiulPoBQjdI05LBzOUToyoZIdSsLKxHAvf8F8/edit#gid=3
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43851312/#43858338
giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=19532605&postcount=160
d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magic-weapons/specific-magic-weapons/effortless-lace/
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4552889/apps-go-here
docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit#heading=h.bq3zqyv0kwx3
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70319/of-dragons-and-men-dot-dot-dot-and-more-dragons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SoP Life Handbook playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit

So, I've homebrewed a Wyvern rider archetype for the Dread
docs.google.com/document/d/1hzKSdlXaDC_9BtInIUDOua9_Ws1OzycotQmsZAf4Dk4/edit?usp=sharing
Feedback would be appreciated!

First for Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warrior is a steaming pile of shit that makes the Psicrystals book look good.

I'm planning on playing a half-elf unchained rogue/barbarian in order to abuse the combination of finesse training and a two-handed finesse weapon

Should I go unchained barbarian or urban chained barbarian?

What can I do to make encounters more compatible vs pow classes?

I'd chain up your barbarian!

Give each group of enemy combatants a pool of basic maneuvers that they can all draw from, and activate once per set of rounds.

If you're feeling adventurous have an officer be Barking out commands to allow them to use the maneuvers. They kill him and the group can't do maneuvers any more.

Give monsters an appropriate single maneuver that they can do every round.

Job done.

>Want to play a Bloodrager
>DM insists on chained rage
Help me I'm retarded, how do I do barbarian math.

Path of War deals VERY well with 'Large single hits' and 'Duelling another guy'.

The major weaknesses is that most of them don't deal particularly well with groups of foes or (For several levels at least) ranged multi-attacks.

A counter can stop a single arrow but it won't stop the others in the rapid shot and a group of a few lesser foes can do wonders at putting a Path of War guy down.

The major thing is that basically everything the path of war guy does eats his action economy. He has to use an immediate action to use his counter so he's defenceless against subsequent hits.

Give your NPCs a little Path of War. A well trained town guard can have a strike and a counter without too much investment and there is plenty of options for monsters if you are willing to go 'This monster fights like it's using X weapon' (Like an Axe style for a big claw attack monster)

what?

Here is Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warrior:
dropbox.com/s/kbzvu86mwfx5fok/Psionics Augmented - Psychic Warrior.pdf?dl=0

To be forthright, this is a rather boring product. It is missing the two actually interesting archetypes from the playtest, the pain sculptor and the silhouette.

All we are left with is the halo knight, the reaver, three paths, a disguise-based power that is not even on the psychic warrior list (I imagine it is for a reaver to poach?), three insultingly narrow psionic powers that only function on other animus-users.

Oh, and the layout of the PDF is permanently in a two-page spread. Forrest could stand to correct this.

This product is a disappointing disaster. Would anyone care to look it over for nonfunctional and/or ambiguous mechanics, like those present in Psionics Augmented: Psicrystals Expanded? This person has already pointed out some errors.

On the off-chance that you would like to legitimately purchase Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warrior regardless, you can wait until it appears on the Dreamscarred Press web store or DriveThruRPG. The former will give Dreamscarred Press the full cut of the sale.

I'd chain your barbarian in an urban environment!

Bear in mind that this is not always true. Boosts like Minute Hand (Riven Hourglass 1), Reflected Blade Style (Shattered Mirror 3), and Hour Hand (Riven Hourglass 5) can all generate additional attacks. Strikes like Flurry Strike (Broken Blade 1), Swift Claws (Thrashing Dragon 1), Rapid Strike (Riven Hourglass 2), the infamous Steel Flurry Strike (Broken Blade 3), and Rapid Current (Mithral Current 5) are all multiattacks.

A Steel Flurry Strike combined with a Reflected Blade Style is three attacks with +3d6 damage against two enemies, for a total of six attacks.

The Sense Motive strike line of Scarlet Throne is also painfully difficult to counter in the case of a zweihander (ordained defender, zweihander sentinel) who has raised their Sense Motive with traits like Thoughtful Wish-Maker and with items. Other Wisdom-based initiators, stalkers (vigilante), and bards (rubato) can have just as high Sense Motive.

I'd barbarian your urban environment in chains.

Not always true, no but it's a good general rule.

>tfw just put the finishing touches on my sheet, my dragon2 app's all done and ready to go.

Now I play the deadliest game of all...

The Waiting Game

So knock them down with a spellcaster if they are overzealous in their build, got it.

>tfw have enough games but really feel tempted to just apply to something because /pfg/ has turned campaign app comparisons into its new fun pasttime

You could always just apply under a throwaway account, and then delete your app at the last second. Plus it'll make other people stress and either hurry up and finish theirs or drop completely

I've thought about doing this and doubling or tripling HP, at least when pulling entries from the bestiary.

and probably some of this

B-But that's a horrible thing to do, user!

On the topic of the avowed, this is what is currently possible as a 5th-level avowed at the moment, under the context that both the Hellfire Talent feat and the betrothed's damage output are both to be downgraded.

Level: 5th
Race: Tiefling (Small size, prehensile tail, scaled skin, underworld guide)
Class: Avowed (any pact will do)

Key Ability Score: Dexterity 23 = base 18 + racial 2 + level advancement 1 + enhancement 2

Key Equipment: Belt of incredible dexterity +2 (4,000 gp)

Traits:
Combat: Reactionary
Race: Reborn (maenad)
Social: Student of Philosophy

Feats:
1st-level: Overcharge Modulation
Avowed 2: Point Blank Shot
3rd-level: Merciful Pulse
5th-level: Precise Shot

Shapes: Aether barrage ×3, one other shape depending on pact

Least Clauses: Dusk pulse, any four other least clauses

Initiative:
6 Dexterity modifier
+2 underworld guide
+2 Reactionary
Total: +10

Aether Barrage Attacks:
1 attack from BAB
1 attack from aether barrage
Total Attacks: 2

Range: 100 feet + 70 feet from caster level = 170 feet

Aether Barrage Attack Bonus:
3 BAB
+6 Dexterity modifier
+1 Small size
Total: +10/+10, targets touch AC, ignores wind walls

Aether Barrage Damage:
4d8 aether pulse with Merciful Pulse
+2d8 Overcharge Modulation
+6 Dexterity modifier
+2 maenad FCB
Total: 6d8+8 (average 35), ignores damage reduction, can deal lethal or nonlethal damage, does not actually have to go through spell resistance due to Overcharge Modulation

Initiative +10. The avowed launches two 170-foot ranged touch attacks at +10/+10, probably against flat-footed enemies. If both attacks are regular hits, that will result in an average of 70 damage, enough to kill a typical CR 6 depending on hit points:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2-s8weiulPoBQjdI05LBzOUToyoZIdSsLKxHAvf8F8/edit#gid=3

None of this takes any prep time or resource expenditures at all.

Other highlights of the build include:
• Four other least clauses, which can be like hidden knowledge (+6 bonus to all Knowledge checks and make them untrained), sightseer (see in all darkness perfectly and see invisiblity), or silver tongue (+6 bonus to Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks)
• Whatever the pact actually gives, including an attunement, a sense, a bonus shape, and a 4th-level empowerment

The avowed is clearly still in need of adjustment, if this is what can be done as an avowed.

Potential targets for adjustment include the Merciful Pulse and Overcharge Modulation feats, the maenad FCB, and the aether barrage shape.

So does a Monks typeless Wis bonus to AC stack with a Stalkers Wis to bonus to Dodge AC? I know you can't add the same ability score to the same stat twice, but does them being different AC typing override this?

It'll be fine. You're not a horrible person just because you done one horrible thing.

If nothing else, just pretend. You're roleplaying a horrible person doing something horrible to these poor anons. But since it's all roleplay, no one's actually being hurt.

Untyped bonuses always stack.
Dodge bonuses always stack.

So as written, yes.

2hu, can you help me make a good Gnoll boss battle using PoW? Its suppose to be CR10-11, not counting any minions.

Oh, neat.
I'm not sure it'll come up often, but neat. Thanks.

No worries.

Many of Path of War's stances and maneuvers are heavily overpowered in the damage department, and you are likely to completely murder one or two PCs in a single round given the right maneuvers and stances. With this in mind, I would not recommend a full initiator as an enemy, unless you deliberately keep to low-damage maneuvers and stances.

It is generally a better idea to simply give monsters counters.

>you are likely to completely murder one or two PCs in a single round
That is acceptable.

GET A TRIPCODE YOU OBNOXIOUS FUCKWIT

You are the worst GM get out

>asking 2hu to design a boss encounter wasn't your first tip-off
They deserve it. You get out.

I started applying to games just to get in on /pfg/ memery with no actual intention of playing! You can too!

Don't. Don't go doubling/tripling HP.
If they realize their strikes don't work they'll fall back to the VERY OBVIOUS (as in even a newbie player will realize this is an option) of full-attack-boosting.

At that point you'll enter "my players are broken 1600 DPR at level 10 wtf pls nerf" territory because that shit will break your mind.

As for giving all the enemy forces a basic counter and strike; that's incredibly reasonable for a simple reason: You can get exactly that from a single feat (martial training 1). If there's initiating in the world, it's only natural that THAT would be what combat training includes.

It's all about action economy. Make them waste it with overkill (as I pointed out in previous thread a minute ago) and more targets. Be CAREFUL about adjacency: just like pouncing barbarians, two adjacent targets tend to die together. Flanking should be done on their turn as a strike-burning gambit or counter-stop, but just "okay two guys move over to you" means two guys dead.

Use tactics, use ranged openers, feints, anything to make the other guy waste his actions (just like the players should by all means be doing - and often do).

Basically, don't be the retarded computer RPG "AI" and everything will be okay.

>did this for Molthune
>got to play one session
>befriended one of the other players so it wasn't a total wash
Don't let your memes be dreams.

In that case, given the gnoll's ability scores, you probably want a gnoll warder (ordained defender, zweihander sentinel) 9 or 10 with NPC wealth, depending on whether you want CR 10 or CR 11.

Be sure to take the Additional Traits feat and the Practiced Initiator trait (and possibly Unorthodox Method as well). Look into a martial tradition as well.

If you want the initiator to inexorably kill PCs, have them open up with a Power Attack + Furious Focus + Martial Charge + Discipline Mastery + Ruby Zenith Strike + Reflected Blade Style.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43851312/#43858338
>Forrest
>Power Attack and Deadly Aim work with skill check maneuvers, penalizing the skill check in place of the attack roll. There were originally conflicting answers by accident (a miscommunication before we moved to a better way of handling team discussions), and on behalf of the rest of the PoW guys, sorry about that. Here's the FAQ answer on it. This one is the correct one.
Power Attack is compatible with Zenith Strikes.

giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=19532605&postcount=160
>A: When making a skill check in place of an attack roll, all bonuses and penalties normally applied to the attack roll are applied to the skill check roll, including iterative attack penalties for making multiple attacks.

>tfw none of my characters ever get memed
Honestly, that's like 75% of the reasons I never feel like I have a chance at getting picked.

The problem would be more that I wouldn't want to play that much even if I got in

Thanks. This is exactly what I was hoping for.

>If you want the initiator to inexorably kill PCs, have them open up with a Power Attack + Furious Focus + Martial Charge + Discipline Mastery + Ruby Zenith Strike + Reflected Blade Style.

To add to this, Primal Warrior Stance is a good stance to be in, particularly when paired with Powerful Build from the Mighty Frame feat; you might have to take a drawback for the Mixed Blood trait to qualify for Mighty Frame.

You can potentially wield a Large-sized lucerne hammer that deals 6d6 damage in Primal Warrior Stance.

Remember, this gnoll will have an ungodly high sense motive roll.

He knows what your PCs are going to be doing even before they do it themselves. And he will be ready for them.

The four memed-on characters for Molthune (2hu, DHB, and the twins) never got picked.

What's the feat that lets you use a large weapon as a medium character without penalty?

Or was I dreaming that such a feat exists?

Holy shit! What kinda DPR is that?

Won't you feel a teensy bit bad?

I don't know about any feats but you can buy an effortless lace for like, 3,500?

Don't think effortless lace effects weapon size category.

I'm not finding it in the SRD. What book is that from?

NVM, found it!

It works for the wielder.

>When wrapped around the grip of a one-handed piercing or slashing melee weapon for 24 hours, the ribbon’s magic permanently merges with the weapon, reducing the attack roll penalty incurred by a wielder who is smaller than the weapon’s intended wielder by 2 (to a minimum penalty of 0).

It doesn't actually change a weapon's size category but it drops the penalty on them.

Giant Hunter's Handbook.

If you are speaking of Paizo's options, then I truly would not know, aside from tiefling random ability #16.

If you are speaking of Dreamscarred Press options, then that is the Powerful Build racial trait, which is given to the catfolk (lion), the dreige, the half-giant, the oggr, and possibly other races I have missed. Aegides can also gain Powerful Build through a customization.

The Mighty Frame feat from Bloodforge 1 confers Powerful Build.

>Mighty Frame [Heritage]
>You are extraordinarily strong for your size. Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +4, and dwarf, giant, or orc subtype and/or dragon, magical beast, or monstrous humanoid type.
>Benefits: You gain the powerful build special quality, which lets you function in many ways as if you were one size category larger.
>Whenever you are subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for a Combat Maneuver Bonus or Combat Maneuver Defense (such as during grapple checks, bull rush attempts, and trip attempts), you are treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to you.
>You are also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature’s special attacks based on size (such as grab or swallow whole) can affect you.
>You may use weapons designed for a creature one size larger without penalty. However, your space and reach remain those of a creature your actual size. The benefits of this ability stack with the effects of abilities, powers, and spells that change the subject’s size category.

The Mixed Blood trait from the new version of Bloodforge 1 and from Bloodforge: Infusions: Esoteric Energies can grant you a qualifying subtype.

DPR is irrelevant to such a build. Nova potential is what matters.

Ah. I thought it made weapons light mostly for twf purpouses.

It does that too.

>If the weapon is wielded by a creature whose size matches that of the weapon’s intended wielder, the weapon is treated as a light melee weapon when determining whether it can be used with Weapon Finesse, as well as with any feat, spell, or special weapon ability that can be used in conjunction with light weapons.

d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magic-weapons/specific-magic-weapons/effortless-lace/

It also does that.

>If the weapon is wielded by a creature whose size matches that of the weapon’s intended wielder, the weapon is treated as a light melee weapon when determining whether it can be used with Weapon Finesse, as well as with any feat, spell, or special weapon ability that can be used in conjunction with light weapons.

WAH-CHA! Too slow! It's a thousand years too early for you, asshopper!

Thanks, user. I thought Titan Mauler was the only real way to wield oversize weapons without huge penalties.

Or maybe Monkey Grip shennanigans.

Let us move on to an 8th-level version of this build. Yes, 8th-level, not 9th-level.

Level: 8th
Race: Tiefling (Small size, prehensile tail, scaled skin, underworld guide)
Class: Avowed (any pact will do)

Key Ability Score: Dexterity 24 = base 18 + racial 2 + level advancement 2 + enhancement 2

Equipment: Flawed orange prism ioun stone (25,000 gp), belt of incredible dexterity +2 (4,000 gp), cracked pale green prism ioun stone (4,000 gp); yes, this leaves the character with nothing left save for a 10 gp outfit, but the character can make do with their array of noncombat utility clauses

Traits:
Combat: Reactionary
Race: Reborn (maenad)
Social: Student of Philosophy

Feats:
1st-level: Overcharge Modulation
Avowed 2: Point Blank Shot
3rd-level: Merciful Pulse
5th-level: Precise Shot
7th-level: Steel's Betrayal

Shapes: Aether barrage ×4, aether retaliation, one other shape depending on pact

Least Clauses: Dusk pulse, any two other least clauses
Lesser Clauses: Any five lesser clauses

Initiative:
7 Dexterity modifier
+2 underworld guide
+2 Reactionary
Total: +11

Aether Barrage Attacks:
2 attacks from BAB
1 attack from aether barrage
Total Attacks: 3

Range: 100 feet + 110 feet from caster level = 210 feet

Aether Barrage Attack Bonus:
6 BAB
+7 Dexterity modifier
+1 Small size
+1 cracked pale green prism ioun stone
-6 Steel's Betrayal
Total: +9/+9/+4, targets touch AC, ignores wind walls

Aether Barrage Damage:
6d8 aether pulse with Merciful Pulse
+3d8 Overcharge Modulation
+7 Dexterity modifier
+4 maenad FCB
+12 Steel's Betrayal
Total: 9d8+23 (average 63.5), ignores damage reduction, can deal lethal or nonlethal damage, does not actually have to go through spell resistance due to Overcharge Modulation

Initiative +10. Three 210-foot ranged touch attacks at +9/+9/+4. There is a good chance that the avowed will be targeting flat-footed enemies, but let us ignore that for now.

Let us assume a monster with touch AC 12. What is the avowed's DPR against such a monster?
(((0.9 * 63.5) + (0.05 * 0.9 * 63.5)) * 2) + ((0.65 * 63.5) + (0.05 * 0.65 * 63.5)) = 163.35375
That is enough to kill a CR 12 on average.

None of this takes any prep time or resource expenditures at all.

Other highlights of the build include:
• Aether retaliation, a once-per-round aether pulse as an immediate reaction against anyone who makes a melee attack against the avowed
• Two other least clauses, which can be like hidden knowledge (+6 bonus to all Knowledge checks and make them untrained), sightseer (see in all darkness perfectly and see invisiblity), or silver tongue (+6 bonus to Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks)
• Five lesser clauses, which can be like airspace control (permanent concealment and aura of difficult terrain even for fliers) or fade from sight (at-will invisibility)
• Whatever the pact actually gives, including an attunement, a sense, a bonus shape, and a 4th-level empowerment, an 8th-level empowerment

Merciful Pulse, Overcharge Modulation, Steel's Betrayal, and the aether barrage shape itself are the components that allow an 8th-level avowed to outrageously one-turn-kill a CR 12 on average.

>using 3.5 feats in Pathfinder
If only....

WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO GET A TRIP

Ehhh? Is Psychic Warrior that bad, or is it just this book that's bad?

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4552889/apps-go-here

Which are your favorite apps here?

Is Kanna overwrought?

What is the point to the hellfire thing with avowed? I never understood the "take burn to turn your aether blast into pure hellfire that is so pure that it cannot be resisted....except aether blast is untyped as it is so it cannot be anyway?

The base form is untyped but a lot of the modulations give it an element instead.

Just this book, I believe.

The psychic warrior (pathwalker) is one of the strongest and most flexible initiators available, boasting half-initiation and half-manifesting with very few tradeoffs. It is underrated and receives virtually no attention from /pfg/.

You are referring to balefire infusion, a class feature substitution.

Hellfire Talent is a damnation feat (the new penitent race has a special mechanic dealing with damnation feats) from here:
docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit#heading=h.bq3zqyv0kwx3

>tiefling random ability #16.
>You have over-sized limbs, allowing you to use Large weapons without penalty.
>tfw was planning on my character's limbs being rather small and weak looking
Well, that's a no go for my char. Thanks anyways. I guess I'll just have to have her use medium weapons like a chump.

Bump from the previous thread.

Anybody have the LK2 playtest doc?

That's a very cute flat gril. Would hug.

Those ankles

They would look better in some nice high heels!

What bonuses/penalties should really high heels give in Pathfinder?

-8 dex, -6 str, +4 Cha

Have you ever tried walking in high heels? Have you ever tried running in high heels? Swinging a bat in high heels?

Wearing high heels is only good if you're sole concern is looking good and doing absolutely nothing else.

Give me the rundown on the remaining /pfg/ games that are open (short sales pitch would be nice.)

I missed applying to WotR because of personal shit, and I'm really bummed out about it. I was going to finally maybe not have to play Dudebro McHelpful in a game.

Or, you know, horse-riding

>Dragon 2

If you missed out on the fun times of Dragon 1, here's your chance at getting a fraction of that fun in the form of dragon 2! It allegedly runs at the same time as Dragon 1 and what's cannon in 1 is cannon in 2!

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70319/of-dragons-and-men-dot-dot-dot-and-more-dragons

It's the only one I'm aware of. Hopefully someone else can mention other /pfg/ games.

Okay lads. I'm in the process of making a Magus | URogue character and have to make a bit of a choice. Would I be better off taking a shortsword for the finesse training and getting piranha strike, or would it be worth it instead to spec into single-hand dueling sword usage?

>Lore/Lunar/Nature oracles everywhere wear high heels

Is this allowed?

The ones advertised here and are still open are

Sultanas and Raisins
Pathfinder: Reign of Winter
Bathe Yourself In Blood (Closing Soon)
Taldor Ascendant
Legends of Dragons fjord
Of Dragons and Men... and more Dragons (aka Dragon 2)

That's all I can remember. Don't have links to any.

>Taldor Ascendant
Wasn't this one proved a meme game??

Was it?
I just browsed the lfg listing, and referenced archives to make sure I was remembering accurately.
As far as I know, it was advertised here and is still open for apps.

Unchained barbarian is better. Ending rage doesn't have the risk of killing you if you're low, and you can get stances which are pretty good.

Dragon GM! Dragon GM! Have you come to a conclusion about my question dealing with the Siegebreaker archetype's ability qualifying for other feats?

If not, that's okay. It's not terribly vital.

sure

We have an lfg listing?

So, applying to Dragon Game 2 with Rory Karkus, the Brutal Slayer Stalker//Invuln. Rager Barbarian.

I'm still tinkering with his backstory. Should I have him be a complete mundane, or not? I haven't statted out or PLAYED a complete mundane in a long, LONG time, and kind of want to play without magic for a bit, just to see how it is!

Also, /pfg/, because the nature of both of his classes involves tearing into and just /savaging/ people, I'm thinking of averting him being generally bloodthirsty as a character. How's about him being an extremely nice person, but he is very clear that he has to deal with a "dark side" of his personality that comes out when he's stressed or in danger? In every other situation, he attempts to be calm or relaxed, and advocates a non-violent solution. I could even tie it in to his werewolf heritage as his more "bestial" side coming out and drawing him into fighting!

Thanks! Yeah I was referring to the balefire infusion. My question still stands, what is the point of making your typeless damage into irresistible fire? Or take burn to do so to the entire blast?

Also, the tgitp link is down for me. What was the nerf to the damnation feat?

I believe the damage type transformation is for use with modulations and Overcharge Modulation.

There is no Hellfire Talent downgrade yet, but it is apparently planned, as Taveena can tell you:

As someone who wore the things for years, I can attest to this. Their only use is tensing your leg muscles to make your rear-end look perkier.

It's kind of like learning to use a bow vs a crossbow: High-Heels need additional training to compensate for their inherent flaws as foot-protection (which shoes usually are supposed to be), but the fact that they're harder to master in no way means that once you do you're better in them than you would be in steel-toed boots or running-shoes.

All that mastering it does is help you compensate for how awkward the damn things are.

Thank you. This helps me down the line with leveling up, should I be one of the lucky six.

Again, thank you.

I don't know what Sultanas, Bathe, or Taldor are all about. Reign of Winter seems deceptively simple; is it just the AP? No smut spam?

>Untyped bonuses always stack
Except that's fucking wrong user.

Could a dhampir ever belong in the Demesne? A subterranean realm filled with attractive, open-minded people sounds like it would be paradise for such a misbegotten creature of the night.

Same with a Witchwolf, actually. Maybe we could be buddies in brooding!

Post feet

You're wrong. Burden of proof flls on you. Prove, where it says, exactly, that untyped bonuses do not stack, and if you can do so, I'll delete my posts.

Until then

Untyped bonuses always stack.

Dodge bonuses always stack.

>hanging out with some nocturnal loser when you could be plowing fine honeys

Explain yourself at once

By my understanding, they only stack if they dont come from the same source.

You can only one untyped bonus from a class feature, only one untyped bonus from a feat, spell, so on and so forth

You can still have multiple untyped bonuses TO the same stat, in that respect they stack. Just can't be from the same avenue