Why invest in Ripple?

What makes it special? Why will it go up? How do you buy it in the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

finextra.com/pressarticle/72011/standard-chartered-to-partner-ant-financial
technologyreview.com/s/513606/big-name-investors-back-effort-to-build-a-better-bitcoin/
ripple.com/insights/thailands-fifth-largest-bank-krungsri-collaborates-petrochemical-company-expedite-cross-border-payments-retain-customers/
leaprate.com/cryptocurrency/swissquote-offer-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-ether-litecoin-ripple/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitstamp allow direct purchase of XRP from fiat (EUR or USD).
You can deposit fiat into Bitstamp via a SEPA deposit. In your bank select the desired currency (yes, we can still select USD or EUR and it is simply converted as the banks rate automatically).

IBAC codes for the deposit are found on their deposit page after ordering them. This use to clear in 2-4 days for me back in June, not sure what the times are like now, they've been recording huge influx of accounts recently, so probably a fair bit longer.

>working product
>adoption by growing list of ((banks)) across the globe
>currently priced less than $1

what more do you need?

Get verified on Bitstamp, you can buy XRP instantly with debit/credit card

Avoid Coinbase

dont buy this shit ive been watching my money bleed the last 2 days, should have sold at ath

S H I T C O I N
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

They have never seen a real moon mission before, and they are too impatient to ever be a part of one

idiots

I invest because it's going up....

This coin will be adopted by coinbase early next year, then the normies roll in
Buy it when it's cheap for gainz

uhm, maybe less than 99 bilions less market cap?

I posted this in another thread but oh well.

Ripple has 200 employees, is sponsored by tech giants like google and has millions in revenue. They have 100+ banks as clients that either use or is testing their SaaS for their systems.

>finextra.com/pressarticle/72011/standard-chartered-to-partner-ant-financial
Standard Chartered invested in Ripple and is now live on RippleNet. Ant Financial is known for the AliPay service. Them having closer ties means RippleNet is that much closer to China. Since AliPay can be used with vendors in many countries, it's an excellent use case for using XRP to convert payments from Chinese account holders to local currencies.

>technologyreview.com/s/513606/big-name-investors-back-effort-to-build-a-better-bitcoin/

>ripple.com/insights/thailands-fifth-largest-bank-krungsri-collaborates-petrochemical-company-expedite-cross-border-payments-retain-customers/

I totally forgot
>leaprate.com/cryptocurrency/swissquote-offer-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-ether-litecoin-ripple/

I've made an account for Bitstamp but I have to be in US to very myself? Is there anything I can do or use another service for the UK?

You are a tard. Holding 5k since €0.16

Oh what?
This must of changed recently, i'm also in the UK. Well, that's potentially fucked my exit strat....
>CAN'T CASH OUUUUTT

>muh marketcap

This fucking meme again.

I have 66 of these.
Am I going to make it?

Uhhh yeah, you'll make it to the moon my white male friend.

does this mean a upwards swing?

Already underway... My sell order is going to be 4350 or 4375

Could hit 4500 though... i like to play it safe

one thing i don't like about this is that the banks own it, its not decentralized.

well memed, now kill yourself ;)

banks and coinbase next year = guaranteed moon mission

Maybe you should hold for more than a week

Which bank(s) own ripple?

Shit's about to happen...

No way to know, virtually all of it is under NDAs. Suffice it to say it's a pretty safe bet that SBI Holdings has a bunch - and most likely some of Ripple's initial investors like Bank Of America and Santander.

So even if it's true, do you really think the banks are in business to lose their client's money?

How much time do these niggas need to verify my fucking account on that website,losing on gains

All markets are getting hammered with new user requests, which is good for us, but no one expected xrytpo to him mainstream instantly

No... what did I say that gave you that impression?

>2 days
impatient fuck

this game is easy money not necessarily quick money
you are probably one of the guys that think they'd be rich if they bought bitcoin in january but you'd never hold it long enough, you'd either sell at 2k foreseeing crash or got rid of it after first minor dip

oops

Your lack of trust in banks in the context of cryptocurrency.. I would give you an upvote if you were talking about subprime mortgages.

google it.

>upvote
Please gas yourself at the earliest possible opportunity

>doesn't understand the meme

>muh guvermint
>muh bankin sistem
fuck off, let grownups do biz