How /Redpilled/ is your setting?

How /Redpilled/ is your setting?

I must warn you - a wrong Answer and your head will be on the pike when the Time comes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get on the pike ,mememaster

Dark Heresy, as redpilled as can be.

The Dragons are inbred money-grubbing assholes and the Elves openly advocate both miscegenation (while despising it among themselves) and free migration while their less-civilized brethren in the far north are engaged in a very bloody invasion of Not!Poland.

the fuck does being redpilled mean

"On our side"

Alt-Right. If you don't know, don't worry. You shouldn't be putting actual political stuff in your game.

I'm so redpilled I redpilled my redpills into infraredpills

Enlightened.
>You shouldn't be putting actual political stuff in your game.
IRL politics?
Probably not.
In-setting politics?
Absolutely necessary,or it's just a grindfest.

reddit meme

>IRL politics?
>Probably not.
>In-setting politics?
>Absolutely necessary,or it's just a grindfest.
Real politics, definitely never. You should also not use your game as some kind of platform with thinly veiled references to current events.

It's fine to include entirely fictional political intrigue. If your players like it, that is.

Pretty redpilled; only men have sex with other men in my setting.

>Redpilled
According to wikipedia:

"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are popular culture symbols representing the choice between embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red pill) and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill

It's a matrix reference. Redpilled means someone who has embraced a painful truth of reality.

So someone believing that jews are alien lizards who did 9/11 would believe they understand the painful truth, and have been redpilled.

They weren't kangz. they were emperors, because one of the gods realized that none of the others gave a shit about not!africa and that nobody would notice if he dropped a few dozen angels and demigods to guide them

Knowledge of pikes is forbidden, Citizen.

>minor differences in base stats and in point cost for increasing certain stats between different human groups (race, sex)
>different human cultures are shaped not only by terrain but also by their migration history, mating patterns, family structure, and innate characteristics
>elite–peasantry divides are generally a lot more pronounced, as they were in real life
>slavery is commonplace, though it takes different forms from culture to culture
>non-human “races” are proper separate species (like goblins rather resemble chimps or monkeys, while their culture is based on African pygmies)

forgot to add the setting is based loosely on the East Indies during the heyday of the VOC, but also draws inspiration from the Caribbean, Madagascar, the Southern US, and Indochina.

What?

Can you just fucking kill me right now? I can't wait anymore.

-4 str.

In my society women are viewed as second class citizens and undeserving of the attentions of a man.
This has lead to zero taboo on homosexual intercourse, and men are known to frequently meet up in groups, form a ceremonial circle and jerk off the man to the left of him.

So pretty damn redpilled.

My current setting is basically a giant race between horrible cunts attempting to make themselves gods while exploiting humanity through a bunch of french revolution style liberte egalite rhetoric, so.... kind of?

We dropped two bombs on Berlin and 10 on Moscow

It stems from the scene in Matrix where the main character is given the choice betweem the blue and red pill.
The blue pill lets him decieve him self in a false ideal world.
The red pill lets him accept the harsh reality.

Somehow the plebs from redit and tumblr turned into the difference between left wing extremes and right wing extremes despite having nothing to do with it.

Red pill group wants a capitalist open market economy with minimal state and lots of freedoms and guns without turning degenerate...

The blue pill group wants to be Swedish...

I'd rather not pick the Swedish side.

you forgot about the gay frogs

>>non-human “races” are proper separate species (like goblins rather resemble chimps or monkeys, while their culture is based on African pygmies)

Can confirm. A goblin is just a shaved chimp that got dumped into green paint.

Have you tried just talking to women? Just talking to them?

Maybe the problem is that he tried. Some people would be better of keeping their mouths shut.

I think it's pretty funny that /pol/fags (from any site) are so enamored with a term that came from a movie made by a pair of transsexuals.

But friend Computer, I am currently of Ultraviolet and knowledge of Pikes was, according to yesterday's update, allowed to Indigo and higher.

>How /Redpilled/ is your setting?
Not very much. Mostly because our setting is based on the real world.

Knowledge of Ultraviolet is forbidden.

I'M TIRED OF THEM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE MOUNTAINS THAT TURNED THE FRIGGIN' DWARVES GAY

Are you saying friend computer is WRONG user? Are you trying to say friend computer LIES?

>Redpilled means someone who has embraced a painful truth of reality.
I wish that's still what it means. But one thing that the Matrix left out are the painful lies of delusion. And nowadays, people conflate that with the red pill as well.

Hmm, playing Friend Computer as a Misery-style-hysterical is a good angle!

"Redpilled" is a term almost exclusively used by men who only ever talk to women in a "transactional" context, so I find that unlikely.

This

>it's just a grindfest.
Nothing wrong with a grindfest.

>b-but video games
video games aren't a social experience.

>b-but I'm a hipster who hates combat
combat in RPGS are fun, and video games don't replace that.

it is directly based on evola's writings

We Reddit now

As somebody who enjoys combat-heavy games, I often like to have context for it. Whether it's a standard "defeat the dark lord" plot thread, or some political infighting between nobles, it can make things more interesting from an RP perspective to know that the fighting has effects beyond the immediate actions of my character. Not saying I can't appreciate a good old fashioned dungeon crawl now and again, but I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to change it up.

>Not a thread about Matrix TTRPG
>Instead, some gay shit only fedoras care about
>Implying that they aren't the same thing