It is time

It is time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phht73IvUDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All aboard.

Nolinkers, you had to know this was coming eventually.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, see, that's the great thing. It isn't time yet, and yet this is what we are seeing.

It'll take another hour or two before that wall at 2400 comes down, but its coming down tonight and things will move quickly past it.

It's time to dump.

Skid-a-marink a dinky dink. I'll never be a stinky link.

Why, so you can rebuy what you sold?

if we can settle above $1 it's hitting $10 with news.

I give it 15 minutes.

That's what they want you to do... whales put up a wall like that to scoop it up cheaper. Then when they've had their fill they take down the wall.

yup

>it is time

Yeah it's time to dump drop this shitcoin, it's not going anywhere. The exit scam is about to be revealed and the house of cards will fall. Sergey is already in hiding in anticipation for the exit scam. There is a reason his company is registered in the cayman islands. He'll live out the rest of his days in his seaside mansion and yacht you neets all paid for. Congratulations. Seriously.

Got to take my hat off to you deluded linkies.
You fools will hang on to your bag forever. You couldn't have held a worse top 100 coin if you tried over the last 24 hours. Whilst everything is in the green, you muppets are still in the red.

Just fucking sell and buy into something less shit.

Yeah and Request Network, Quantstamp, Zepplin_OS, SWIFT banking and more are all in it, huh?

congratulations, you finally understand that crypto in general is just one massive scam. only bitbay and monero is legit.

Lmao. You sold early and you're miserable now. It's that simple.

Day trading scum exposed.

no LINKers

Bee
Tee
Eff
Oh'd

Yup. We're about t minus an hour away from blowing through 2400 sat, and then the FOMO will start to kick in.

Tomorrow's announcement will push it over the end and we'll finish the week at $2.

Get ready LINK Marines. Our redemption is nigh!

Such a comfy feeling. I'm going to go play some video games and think about what color lambo I should get.

I like the blue one.

>they don't know you can get a cameleon effect painting IN ALL THE FUCKING COLORS
just gotta tilt your head a bit

tomorrows announcement?

>only 1k links
>want to buy at least 4k more in a month
>probably have to buy in much higher than I originally bought

Plz crash

Ya, now that ZeppelinOS made their partnership with Chainlink official, I think tomorrow will be the day SmartContract makes their announcement.

Which would actually work out pretty great if it is. Tuesdays, particularly Tuesday around 11AM is the best time for social media shares/views. If that clever bastard ends up making the announcement tomorrow at 11AM LINK is primed and ready to become a rocket.

Wall at 2400 just came down. We moving up again marines.

IT'S HABBEDENING!!!!

>We moving up again marines.
YOU HEARD HIM! EVERYONE! LET'S ALL MOVE UP ONE PLACE!!

Huge grin on my face

I just kept buying LINK even tho all the FUD and other shit mooning

I'm actually gonna make it

Broke 2500

>2500

Yaaaasssss booooyyyyssssss

I may only have 3.5k, but it's been a pleasure to serve with you all

wow it's nothing

is it time anons? is it really time?

What a shit fucking coin

you can literately put your money into anything else and make 10x than you can from this.

This is just a prelude to the real moon mission. Its only just getting started.

nice dubs btw

this would be awesome

What happens over the next hour?

you fomo in at an all time high

The ZeppelinOS partnership IS the partnership.

Stay salty

35k link
Comfy

Get some!! Get some baby!!!

Lmao chainlink still under 200M mcap

this shit is just gonna 5x one day

Yup. Any other partnerships are a cherry on top. Any blockchain developer knows this is THE partnership. This is what makes Chainlink ubiquitous.

People are slowly just starting to realize what that means, and the blog post today from Zeppelin paints it as an even bigger deal. Chainlink is going to be a huge part of ZeppelinOS.

K, we need just x4 and we will reach our satoshi ATH. Then not a single rat gonna shame us bout measuring our gains wrong.

Also, bought 3.5k LINK a few hours ago with my REQ gains.
And now REQ is tanking, while LINK is pumping. Super lucky.

Took out all LINK to a safe adress so I can excape the temptation to daytrade.

8k-linklet-reportin-in

THE SIGN WAS RIGHT

one day ? this week

50 fucking cents

Thanks biz for shilling chainlink during 0.15

23,500 reporting in. 10,000 of those are also moved off the exchange so I can't touch them. I'm going to try to resist the temptation of pulling the trigger on the rocket ride as long as I can. I always bail just a bit early and miss the second pump, but I'm long on LINK so this time I'm going riding this as far as it takes me.

THE PRICE SINGULARITY COMETH

Is there anything special you need to do to withdraw an ERC20 token to MEW (which I've never used before either)?

Ya we're breaking through resistance today faster than I thought we would. If we blow past 3000 sat this is going to be a bonafide moon mission past that.

Bought a lot in the dip and reached my target of 5000. Feeling pretty good right now.

HOLY SHIT NEW ATH INCOMING
NEW ATH
NEW ATH
NEW ATH

i havent either. pls answer this. i need to keep my links safe

Disregard pumps and dips.
LINK was originally supposed to be a long-term game.

I wish I had 10k LINK.
Guess, I'll have to find another shitcoin that will provide me with the means to buy that increasingly expensive LINK

No. Not all ethereum wallets support tokens but mew does. You'll need ether to send them back out though.

you guys don't get your hopes up tho. People are going to dump hard pretty soon if we get to the previous ATH

>selling
>link

Linkmarines don't sell, we only buy.

We didn't HODL link to sell it before it hits $100.

i think there are some whales just waiting to break even to dump it. I have iron hands but i think a massive dip is coming before we really go to pluto

What if no one fucking sold. Imagine the fomo

Ok so just create a MEW wallet and send there.

This should help. youtube.com/watch?v=phht73IvUDI

this shit is still cheap as fuck

too many people still think it is a pajeet scam or has never heard of it

I use an ED wallet to store my LINK.

Many ppl gonna say it isn't safe, but what makes you think MEW is a safe place to type in your private key?

Gotta get myself one of those cold storages.
I hear Trezor is hackable. Are there any known Ledger vulnerabilities ?

no, it's really no problemo

Someone was saying using the Chrome MEW extension is actually very safe. I don't recall their justification.

A lot of people got burnt early on. There was a ton of hype back in october but then it dumped and interest basically died except for here.

They'll be back soon though.

You scoop with them then numnuts

>Chrome
>Assuming Google products don't read everything you type, including your private key

> extension
> a script written by a third party you need to trust

Maybe. Does it even matter?

Ya these little pumps are fun to watch, but I know they're nothing compared to what we're going to see the price rise to in the not too distant future. The absolute floor for this is $1 IMO, so we're still hugely undervalued. But after watching IOTA skyrocket, I think $2.50-$3 is entirely within reach within the next month or two.

SELL WALLS DISAPPEARING

>i think there are some whales just waiting to break even to dump it
Are you mad? The whales are the ones who are gonna get the richest off this.

Don't type your private key into MEW then. You are supposed to accumulate and not sell.

You know how ED remembers you even after you close your browser? That's because your private key is stored in a cookie. More than a few people have lost their coins to clicking on malicious links that steal your cookies.

Whales accumulating the last of the cheap LINK they can while letting the price slowly rise ahead of the moon mission.

This is nothing yet. The promised land awaits us.

> You know how ED remembers you even after you close your browser?
I delete my acc from ED and check if it remembers me before leaving it

>That's because your private key is stored in a cookie. More than a few people have lost their coins to clicking on malicious links that steal your cookies.
outch. What kind of moron wrote that ED software?

How do you get back into your wallet?

have 7000 links, will l make it in 2-3 years?

It doesn't really matter, you should send your tokens to mew straight after using ED anyway and just generate a new address every time you use it

I guess the same person that wrote the cookie locker.

I restore my wallet from private key each time.

Every alt is going up though.

The fact link is also going up makes me very concerned for all the alts that just mooned.

Well to be fair, what would happen if you deposited a bunch of coin into ED and the power went out and your PC died. I would bet the majority of people never even look at their ED private key and would be screwed.

In my opinion they shouldn't use cookies and should put in big red letters on the page "WRITE DOWN YOUR PRIVATE KEY"

Why not from your password?

REQ't

Soon

What pw? ED only asks me bout the adress and key to restore an acc.

No problem typing private key into ED but problems with typing it in MEW? I would be worried about key loggers, and in both cases you would be screwed.

No one gives a fuck nigger. It won't work AHAHAHAH IT WON'T WORK YOURE TOO LATE

It saves as a cookie though so even if your PC died it would still be there when you turn it on again

only have 2000 LINK, itll be worth ATLEAST $100 EOY 2018.

ARE THE BIG WALLS GETTING EATEN OR DOES THIS GUY KEEP PULLING THEM? OR BOTH

True but ATH on fiat value is notable.