Previous thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
/d/ thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

glamour.com/story/bold-lipstick-makes-you-look-y
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3220897
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Page 1/2.

Page 2/2.

This reminds me. Has that dating a goddess cyoa been updated yet?

Page 1/2. Related to the above CYOA, but playable separately.

Page 2/2. More text so it's not a duplicate reply.

Reposting for new thread.

Ah yes, I forgot. Women are Magic.

Meanwhile, I'll be busy being an adorable girl struggling to convey emotion

Dumping my favorite CYOA, does anyone know the author so I can find more of their work?

The CYOA you're posting (along with and ) was made by Beri, whose Google Drive is listed in the pastebin.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

but what's wrong with forbidden love

>Woodland
>Highland

>Barracks w/ 21st century weapons
>Hospital w/ 21st century equipment
>Settlement w/ 1,000,000 people, electricity and plumbing
>Townsfolk w/ species, culture, toughness, ageless
>Workshop
>Garage w/ military vehicles

>Form Change
>Super Strength
>Immortality
>Charisma
>Battlemaster
>Regeneration

Well this estate certainly has a orc problem! I'll become a strong, charismatic Amazon and gather the Amazon tribes of this land and introduce them to 21st century tech. Then we'll set out clearing the beautiful forests of this land free of disgusting orcs. Someday this might even be a respectable modern place!

That clown paint is awful, and the build's not too good either.

It's because /u/ is the truest love, and true love would cause the downfall of society.

And that wraps it up. Hope you guys all enjoy it as much as I have.

This one hasn't been posted in awhile.

I dislike seeing a CYOA be so exclusionary right off the bat, especially when it's not central to the concept. A certain fierceness is right at home when caring for small children as primary guardian.

>Seiren's Call
>Spark of Genius
>Happy Touch

>Basic Beauty Package
1/5
>Grace and Poise
2/5
>Empowered Eyes
4/5
>The Fountain of Youth
9/5
>2 free coins
9/7
>Word Trigger
9/9

Jesus Christ fleshweavers is horrible.

Spire was better.

Post spire then.

It's My Job
Easy CYOA
Immortality

Let's hope that $60 scales with inflation, since "local" encompasses setting including time as well as space. Other combinations might be interesting if Title Correction, which is otherwise lovely, didn't involve the concept of changing what CYOAs are called for spurious reasons.

Should I assume dickass genie levels of literalism with the Waifu option? Because it's not very clear how well they get along or fit into your life, and having that many drastically different women loving you unconditionally sounds like a recipe for tragedy unless "assume it goes well and any problems are more or less harmless fun" is in play.

I forget how small some people's worlds are.

>Let's hope that $60 scales with inflation
Well it does say "It will be adjusted accordingly to inflation." right there in the option's description.

Holy shit, thanks. I have no idea how I missed that.

There's nothing wrong with strong colour contrast in makeup to emphasize best features. Plus red lips make you look younger. And what's wrong with my build?

When I asked, author said joining the Reaper Witches is best option for potential /u/ cuz they're all women and live kinda off on their own. That's why I made my witchy princess build.

It's not purest love.
Except if you're siblings.

>Plus red lips make you look younger.

No, my dear Christmas cake. It makes you look like a clown.

glamour.com/story/bold-lipstick-makes-you-look-y

You know that plenty of men and women disagree with you, right? As well as agree with you. Fashion moves in waves, and the height of the wave is different depending on the specific locale.

I mean, there are certain rules of aesthetics that don't change, but yours isn't one of them.

>Italics tried to make a prequel to the CYOA.
>Includes the kitsune sex slaves into the prequel
>The prequel gets shitted at about the Kitsunes belonging to a person before Dusk City.
>The shitfest gets so bad Italic had to declare the prequel its own universe.

I remember the good times.

I don't whether people getting angry over imaginary girlfriends is the funniest or saddest thing ever.

How about both?

They're not even girlfriend tier. They are sluts used for sex. They'll suck the dick of any person that becomes their master.

Gneder
>Prince

Bedroom
>Double room (Dollhouse, Aquatic room)
My bedroom is a fish tank

Mentor
>Teresa

Breakfast
>MOTHERFUCKING WAFFLES.

Gifts
>Shadow Shuriken, Binding band

Waifu
>Judith

Retainers
>Kaufei, Mercutio
If Mercutio still has the schematics for the airship, we might be able to build a military model.

Quests
>Join the fight, "Assassinate" Gen. Markus, Enter the Tournament.

Bald old men posting on Veeky Forums has really been a problem recently.

Experiments? What's the worst that could happen?

>Healer Symbiote
>Universal Translator

I like it already!

>my favorite CYOA.
Thanks! I'm so glad you like it!

Remake never ever.

Is it bad to use a black-and-white picture when all the others are colored? I really like it but I don't want it to be stand-offish

Can't imagine that it would be. Post it and we'll tell you if it's too odd.

You're the best, Tunebuggy.

Have you tried desaturating the other pictures to make them black-and-white, too?

Nice one, I enjoyed it.
Please don't disappear into the void.

Have not. Wouldn't that kinda suck?
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3220897

>Have not. Wouldn't that kinda suck?
I don't know what the rest of your CYOA looks like, so I can't really say.
>gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3220897
That picture could very well work without the desaturation, though.

I think user meant: post the result and we will tell you if the difference is too jarring.

But it may also just be me being autistic.

This is what I meant. Post the resultant cyoa.

>

Loving Waifu
>Anya

Daughter
>Rose

Events
>Family Games
>Family Reunion
>Bro's

Challenges
>Injury prone
>Drinker
These to tie together pretty well.
>Blue Mystery box
Fantasy adventures, HOOOOO!

Doesn't seem impossible to fit in with colour images. Hard to say without the other images and cyoa to give context, though.

I still have four more to write so I'd rather not show the text, but here's the images.
I know I know, I'll consider finding a different picture for the trap. Can you blame me for thinking Astolfo is cute?

It's fine. Some autistics may complain, that's a given.

THIS ONE IS MAKING ME FEEL EMPTY INSIDE AND IT FEELS BAD

>Mode: Princess
You seem to remember my past a lot differently than I do. Maybe I'm getting mixed up, but if there's anyone I doubt you'd have missed, it's me.

>Room: Regal, My Room
This doesn't feel right, either. I always thought I was the least responsible one.

>Mentor: Teresa
You mean it? You'll teach me how I really was?

>Breakfast: Vinian Toast
This is one thing that does line up. If I could have all three, I would, but here we are.

>Items: Featherweight Perfume, Sealing Spear, Figure Cake
My my, these are some wonderful items!

>Suitor: ???
What do you mean? I don't remember being interested in- I said WHAT about Prince Zang? And - oh my, I thought that about Prince Oliver, too? Just who was I?

>Retainers: Zoey, Lewis
If Miss Zoey can help me remember who I really am, then I need her help. And Lewis - you said he found me so I could come back. I owe him more than I can ever repay, if that's true.

>Classes: Combat, Defense, Regal Hobbies, Etiquette, Animal Handling
I should probably stay away from the battlefield. Who knows what might happen again?

>Responsibility: Earth Studies
If I can figure out how to separate those memories from the ones I have here, we'll be good. There's... a lot about Earth I'd rather not see repeated here. Or maybe it already has been.

>Missions: Defeat the Crystal Overlord, Investigate the Mysterious Object, Help Test New Magic

If I can seal Chronicle with that spear you've gotten me, we can remove the Dark Crystal from him without harm - right? And then the cell phone - it just needs to be recharged, but seeing as you don't have electric infrastructure here, that could be hard.

By the way, I noticed most of the combat here is melee - even my assassin saw my face before he killed me, correct? Can I presume there's no gunpowder here?

Goddamn you, where were you when I asked for this the other day?
Were you the asshole who posted Entrusted by a Goddess without posting this one afterwards?

Glad to hear it! I don't think they'll read it though given the subject matter.
I expect the straight-girls to get mad though...

>Picking Anya the costume wearing whore.

I miss Italics posting, he'd always say stuff that made it easy to mock him.

"There's nothing wrong with used goods" never forget

So if I choose waifu I'll get her and all of author cyoa character as well or I'll just get all of author cyoa girls lusting after me?

Just Anti-Anti for now, I might make an Anti-Anti-Anti later to continue the grand tradition. Unfortunately, nothing will beat the picture of Quagsire I used in the first one.

I liked his "what if I'm a girl who wants my boyfriend to cheat on me?" post the best.

www.strawpoll.me/12416757

Man like hell I'm picking things and going under the knife before I know the cost, that's a mugs game.
For my curiosity though, how do the following interact?
Divine the Secrets and Delve too Deep
Parasitic Organs/Gasping for Breath and Slay the Devourer

Does anyone have the princess version of this.

Italics never once said that.

Yes.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Can you post it please?

Ehh. It would be a lot of work? I'm sure it's somewhere in that pointless pastebin. Go and use it so it isn't so pointless for a few minutes.

There literally isn't, lol.

You saying there is something wrong?

Nonono user, he was never that obvious.

I'm serious.

I agree with him. The whole used goods meme is for 16 year olds and neckbeard virgins. Anyone normal who's actually been in a few relationships knows it's as much of a meme as believing in santa.

Shit bait. Might as well just kill yourself.

>Waifu
Dalia
>Daughterus
All of them. All 6. I'll make it work.
>Slices of Life
Bedtime Stories, Family Gamers, and Play Day
>Challenges
The Green Box, the Red Box, The Blue Box, Late Nights, The Other Women (The feelings I have for my waifu are dwarfed by the feelings I have for my daughterus, and my desire for their happiness, as a buttress against her)
I'm sure the boxes couldn't be that bad, right?

Get a job.

Get a girl who isn't from the discount bin

kek

Get a girl that isn't for sale.

Aw, fuck,Shota-Neeson is on the rampage, and not even that she-witch who was seducing me will be able to stop me.

Get a girl who wasn't left out for the garbage truck

I don't get it.

I'm glad you like it. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! As long as I can keep finding ways to give myself the illusion of self-worth.

How come CYOAs are so deviant?

I want to protect Italic's smile.

sick burn

Nah. I'm not into sluts.

Whores>>>Sluts