MTG Modern Masters Spoilers General

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/5wpgtr/is_it_too_early_to_say_th_screw_it_modern_masters/
reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/5u512w/concept_game_mode_clash_of_the_titans/
mtgvault.com/mekkakat/decks/dark-restoration-v20-modern/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39821122/
twitch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Green Mythic right here.

What's so good about that card?

Jesus fuck why is this is set so lit

Nice. Just missing Cavern now.

Leave

that card looks like it has a lot of potential for awesomeness

Jesus, are we approaching MMA territory by now?

You make piles that make the opponent's choice meaningless with combo pieces and recursion, or abuse that "up to"

And goyf and voice. I wouldn't even be surprised at this point

Can I have pyroclasm at common please wizards?

You have your deck built so you have lots of different named cards so that you can value any way. You also have lots of cards that like to be in the graveyard like lingering souls.

It's also worth pointing out that you don't have to get the full four cards, so you can just go eot gifts for a Unburial rites+Iona, and your opponent is forced to send both to the graveyard.

Fuck you lotus cobra, you ruin everything.

You need to kill yourself.

It does. It turns fetchlands into black lotuses.

I hope rage nimbus is an uncommon this set. Would be hilarious against some of the strategies people will end up using.

You have to go back.

>awesomeness
underage posting is frowned upon

So what do we expect/hope for at this point?

>Tarmogoyf
>Blood Moon
>Kitchen Finks
>Eldrazi/Karn/Opal/Other colorless chase rares

Maybe opal but I don't think tron is getting any love. Also goyf spot might be stolen by prime time?

>Blood Moon
>in a set they're pushing as multicolored

Is blood moon really that expensive? I have 3 copies from just playing 7th draft and I had no idea they were marmogoyf tier.

Have an expectation dampener, you fucks sound like Reddit with this unreasonable hype.

>They can still use the printing/foiling process from MM2

I'd die for voice, finks, cavern and blood moon

They're not in goyf territory they're like 35 or something

>hype
Spotted the redditor.

>35

God damn

we're not nearly as bad

>Is it too early to say th... screw it. Modern Masters 3 might be the best set WotC has ever made.
>Somehow, in 2 days of spoilers, and still 75% of the set to be revealed, Wizards has truly done it in my opinion—without a doubt, this is the most excited I've ever been for a set. The reprints are on point, the new arts are excellent, and I really feel as though the community has been listened to. It's going to be awesome to play with such powerful cards in a limited environment, and cracking packs will actually feel exciting again. I have no doubt that this set can only get better from here. I hope everyone is as pumped as I am to play/open this set.

Are these direct quotes or are you memeing?

reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/5wpgtr/is_it_too_early_to_say_th_screw_it_modern_masters/

Get hype or die trying

I was thinking that would be exactly why it would be printed.

As far as red goes, it's one of the best. Not 'goyf tier though.

>Forgetting Mirrodin, Ravnica, Time Spiral and the Un's existed

>potential for awesomeness
I get it, don't worry

I'm glad someone did. Next time, I'll post it with a picture of Maro

reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/5u512w/concept_game_mode_clash_of_the_titans/
Same dude
He also runs this mtgvault.com/mekkakat/decks/dark-restoration-v20-modern/
Remember kids, if you have to use reddit, don't leave a posting history.

Or you could both fuck off and leave Mark's Tumblr memes on Tumblr.

How in the fuck do you have Blood Moons from playing 7th edition draft?

>the only good card in the whole set
>gets reprinted
get rekt dragons maze.

>>Blood Moon
>>Eldrazi/Karn/Opal/Other colorless chase rares
None of this please

Now now, there's still the Elemental token

provided they don't reprint that too

Someone at wizzy's is having a laugh

He doesn't. user is mistaken

>.15 rare

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39821122/

A fucking two year old joke

The limited decks that Im gonna get while drafting this make me excited

Wow.

Heres hoping for Goyf, Bolt, and Cavern. Thatd make it impossible for anyone to bitch.

They always reprint corresponding tokens

Well let's see the commons before we start dreaming up draft decks

Yeah, a great set of rares and uncommons. Too bad the mythics suck, and the booster packs are like $10 each, making the EV low as fuck.

Jace the Mind Sculptor along with a modern unban

Good rares and uncommons so far. We aren't into the bulk yet, and that's gonna drive the estimated value through the floor.

I was thinking about the upshift in Snapcaster's rarity and how it was bullshit. Then thought about it some more using Gravedigger and Archaeomancer as a benchmark.

I'm assuming each jump in rarity gives you an extra point in "goodness", which could be an ability, flexibility, or discount in mana. So Snapcaster at Rare gets two free bits of goodness and at Mythic gets three bits of goodness.

So basically Snapcaster Mage is just either of those cards but:
- 1 mana discount
- another 1 mana discount
- Flash
- you have to cast the spell immediately
- a difference in P/T; a 2/1 is better than a 1/2 and there isn't much difference between a 2/1 and a 2/2

So as a Rare we already blow through the 2-point goodness allotment with the mana alone. Flash is often free and I would say that Flash balances the downside of having to cast it immediately to having the spell go to your hand.

Snapcaster shouldn't be a Mythic. Hell, an argument could be made for it to be an Uncommon. If Snapcaster was an Uncommon it wouldn't break Limited at all.

Who are some good streamers to watch?

Don't want to make a whole thread on such a small topic.

Numotthenummy, HAUMPH and CalebD are the ones I watch. People like Dyzl but I personally find him boring and not particularly good

Not that one, what the fuck is wrong with that camel's face?

People watch Gaby for two reasons
1) they're beta male orbiters and she is mildly attractive
2) LSV occasionally shows up and trolls the shit out of her and chat

I wish Gabby Spartz would shit on my chest tbqh.

Does that make LSV a beta male orbiter or is he a narcissistic fuck?

why not both

I would rim Gaby Spartz after she took a shit on my face.

Andrea mengucci has a cool voice

I would give Gabby Spartz the pink sock, then proceed to stretch her exposed lower large intestine around my face, after which I would blow hard into her ass until it built a force so strong it projected her shit into my every orifice, bathing me in fecal matter to my very soul

Through the Breach pls

Already got our 2 red mythics;)

rare pls

If they reprint Goyf the collective price of Jund/Junk would probably drop like a grand

twitch tv/gabyspartz
>all those reddit cuck whiteknights

No it wouldn't lol, maybe a few hundred tops

Well consider that Liliana and verdant Catacombs and damnation are already getting reprinted and it might add up pretty nice.

why won't they reprint Noble Hierarch already?

Oh yeah And abrupt Decay and inquisition

The thread advertising her stream on reddit is locked. Can't invade the safe space.

Literally hang yourself

Reminder that Goyf is going to be rare because Wizards have finally realised that printing good cards makes them money.

What are you on? Because I want some

>rare goyf
>after mythic snap

cute

If they made Goyf rare, Wizards could shift every box of this set that's been printed no fucking problem.

What happened to using an heroing instead of KYS or other variants?

kysmm

>implying thats a real poster who plays magic and not a member of marketing for WOTC trying to stockholm syndrome the customer to buy boxes before the dreck that is the rest of the set gets spoiled
the internet is truly the sharpest double edged sword to ever exist, and quite frankly I'm glad I avoid that site like the devil, who knows the level of delusion I could be at if I frequented there.

Ironic hip hop culture has become the norm, so the vernacular evolved, an hero moved out because it's relatively oldfaggy, and kys has taken its place

memes go stale and new ones take their place

same reason lul or lulz isnt said anymore while kek and lel faggotry is abundant now

Here's the new boss, same as the old boss.

Get with the times grandpa

>2011
>ishygddt

Was 6 years ago

Christ, where did the years go?

>forgetting where you are

I shiggity diggity dooooo

>putting ketchup in the fridge
>2011

Is it wrong to not like the current direction of ironic hip hop culture in memes without an accompanying image?
There is literally no difference now between shitposting, ironic shitposting, and regular normalfags/newfags not lurking moar.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

My favorite MTG streamer is Doc but he doesn't stream very often anymore which is kinda sad

Numot is pretty good though and he consistently streams often

Are spoilers done for today? There hasn't been one for a long time

I only play legacy and edh, why is modern shit?

Too much uninteractive gold fishing

*aggressively downvotes*

The game power doesn't shift dramatically with as many cards. Most topdecks can't shift a game or secure it, needing quick follow ups, which allows for less madness. It's less dependent on the pilot and more on the brewing stage

Supposedly wedge will spoil one at midnight EST.

Modern has all the threats with 1/10th of the answers Legacy and Commander has.