Who is the most autistic primarch , and by extention their legion/succesor chapters?

Who is the most autistic primarch , and by extention their legion/succesor chapters?
I nominate the dark angels

/thread

Nah, Lion and the Dark Angels are traitors trying to hide it, not autists

I want to nominate Perturabo, but technically his legion aren't autists as him

It is I, ROGAL DORN.

Magic pain glove, What should I do?
>Latches on.
YYYUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH!

Angron, hands down.
>Eidolon: Uh hey, no disrespect but can we maybe discuss some tactics besides 'run facefirst into heavy fire like a bunch of screaming retards'?
>Angron: REEEEEE IMMA PRIMMARCH U DON'T TALK TO ME IMMA KILL U REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tough call, most autistic legion is definitely space yiffs, but Russ isn't that bad

Dorn isn't autist, he is just a fucking idiot who often ruins the best laid plans, some of which are his own.

Perturabo and Dorn are tough contestants, but my choice would be Mortarion, because he's as socially adapted as a LGS crowd on FNM. Also he's prolly based on my classmate which is trying way too hard on the "im so tortured outside but inside im so strong and stuff" thing. Mortarion is a weeb neckbeard without a beard. Also his fumes from his ramor indicates that he vapes.

Fuck you Morty was based af

>Who is the most autistic primarch , and by extention their legion/succesor chapters?
>I nominate the legion/chapter I don't like

user I have some bad news, judging from your post it's clear that you have autism

Better play Space Wolves now, I guess :^)

> who is biggest faggot on Veeky Forums?
I nominate OP.

>based af
Or
>more edgelord than curze
You decide

Literally no one was edgier than Conrad Kurze

>I drink poisons for fun
You are right though

It would be easier to try and find which one is the least autistic. And hell, even that is quite hard, they were all very problematic.

I guess Ferrus Manus is probably the least problematic, but his legion is pretty stupid.

If only he didn't lose his head over his boyfriend Fulgrim

And what does an autist do? Meticulously plan out things, only to not realize the world doesn't actually work that way.

Yiffers obvs."BAN ALL PSYKERS!" "Uhm, our psykers ain't really psykers nosiree."
Team kills too many fucking times to go into.
WOLF OF THE WOLF OF THE WOLF OF THE AWOO!
"Uhm, I'm not REALLY a barbarian, honest, I just like to LARP as one."

If you drink alcohol or milk you are literally drinking poisons

Magnus and his legion is the most autistic, I present exhibit A

^Yiffer detected.
Fuck you user, in 30k I play Iron Warriors. In 40k I gots ALL the Orks.

t. turbo autist

To be fair he had nails planted into his brain when he was an infant and that would kill him if they were removed. Nothing to do about his retardation.

Oh man, not only a yiffer, but a NO FUN yiffer too? Sucks to be (you) user.

>his legion is pretty stupid
You're only saying that because you lack adequate computing power.

So do they.

That's why they get augmentations. Their flesh is weak.

Not real retardation, more like having your brains nailed with archeotech to make you into an insane killing machine kind of retardation. Later made worse by the warp.

did you just milk, a poison?

It amazes me that they can't remove the nails despite him now being an immortal daemon prince that'll just fucking revive. Or maybe he doesn't want them removed at this point? Considering his history I'd say he'd still want them gone.

milk is a poison

DAoT tech is no fucking joke.

I'm pretty sure the nails fell out or were destroyed when Angron became a daemon prince. If they were still a part of him then he would just be in a loop of death since the nails are bound to kill him since even by the time of the Horus Heresy, the nails were getting dangerously close to terminating him.

Why would Lemon Rust give a fuck about Primarch threads

Lemon russ's (and by extension his legions) obsession with wolfs is borderline, if not completely, autistic.

lion for life, dogfucker

Socially inept? Absolutely
Autistic? No, definitely not.

What.

Its a 4-way tie between Dark Angels, Iron Hands, Imperial Fists and Salamanders.

Come now, you can let Perturabo have this one.

Anyone else have their depiction of Night Lords shift from badass stealth troops to whiny emo teenagers wearing their sisters eyeliner after reading the Void Stalker books?

I vote for the Imperial Fags for being the most autistic legion.

Iron autists pls go

At least our Primarch is still alive.

>that would kill him if they were removed. Nothing to do about his retardation.
No longer. Now Emps just didn't care enough to do so

>Lemon russ's (and by extension his legions) obsession with wolfs is borderline, if not completely, autistic.
It's been confirmed that Russ' genome is choke full of doggy DNA, so it's less autism and more that they actually are pooches.

Take enough of any one thing and it will prob kill you

>hazard striped shades

I'm honestly amazed nobody has mentioned Rowboat Girlyman
>writes a huge book obsessing over how to handle every situation in minute detail
>throws huge tantrums when his opinion isn't immediately accepted, to the point of "fuck your shit I'll start another civil war and bring everyone down with me rather than doing things my special spergy way"
>massive overestimation of his own abilities is what got him shanked
>his Chapter plays the part of tard guard and love him no matter what, and he's such a special unique angel we have to put him in stasis rather than let him die

Holy shit you're right

tough sell. i hate the smurfs as much as the next guy, but is Guilliman really more autistic and spergy than Mortarion or ALPHA YIFF?

Girlyman isn't autistic, he's Fucking Caesar II the superhuman boogaloo

now locked into a Darth Vader suit, Geedubs Made him to emulate Caesar on his glory days on 30k, now GeeDubs will turn him and the Smurfs into Byzantines and him into Constantine

>East roman empire in ruins
>becomes Emperor and Rebuilds the empire from Scratch

>dark angels were on of the first legions to respond to the heresy and their early efforts helped keep the imperium together

>hate chaos more than anyone and do everything in the power to stop it

>the only chapter that realizes the codex astartes is a guide rather than a strict set of rules, just like Guilliman intended it to be

>had one of the few normal primarchs (as normal as a primarch could be) who was not either a heritic, batshit insanse, or bloodthirsty beast

when will this meme that the DA are heritics fucking die already?

this

all memes aside the dark angels are one of the few chapters that have any modicum of sense to realize the imperium and adeptus astartes cannot continue to function the way they are right now.

Their primarch waited who would win. And was a total dick.

>what is the battle of diamat

do you even 30k?

Does anyone remember that navy seals shitpost someone did of El'Jonson and would post it every time someone shit talked the Lion?

The fucking arthas Menetul of 40k

I can get behind this.

>released new dark angels minis 2 years ago
>release dark vengeance less than 3 years ago
>gave them their own codex for 7th edition
>thinking GW will suddenly make them traitors for some reason after releasing so much material, books, comic books, and models for them

you just keep thinking that pal.

Seeing how Constantine made Christianity the official religion of the East roman empire,and used that to expand its territory

it makes sense that girlyman would accept it, but on his own terms

>stll the most annoying race of Age of Empires II, losing only to the Teutonic meme

this, anyone who honestly things that gw will suddenly make Dark Angels heritics are literal autists.

>inb4 well uhhh user, just because the primarch turns does not mean the whole chapter will turn

why would GW make the lion a traitor when there are already so many antagonists to choose from, They just gave magnus a huge model in his demon form so the assumption that they will make the lion for shits and giggles is ridiculous

Definitely Girlyman. He threw a tantrum and threatened civil war when his brothers didn't like the book he was trying to shove down everybody's throats.

Sounds like you're actually talking about Lorgar senpai

Funnily enough, legions with autist Primarchs tend to be less autistic.

Perturabo, Dorn and Mortarion are close competitions for the title of most autistic Primarch. Their legions are pretty great though.

I feel like despite Ferrus being based, the Iron Hands are the most autistic legion.

I fucking love Dorn's description of the Codex in TTS.

>"I only learned to appreciate the book after five days of intense torture."

Literally perfect.

Not really.

Stealth was never their main theme anyway. Terror operations were.

And they've always been tragic figures meant to evoke a "He who fights monsters" feel. I mean, their Primarch's name is a double Heart of Darkness reference.

Look as a Dangle the Dark Angels aren't the ones you should be bitching and crying about.

It's the fucking Angels of Redemption, literally the Chapter of friendly fire incidents.

Pick. A. Fucking. Colour.

>Implying Eidolon isn't a pompous faggot who needs a good slap from someone who can put him rightly in his place

I actually have some assault termies i painted in that scheme and they actually can look pretty bomb.

Halved and quartered schemes are legit, you heretic.

>I nominate the dark angels

The Lion is actually autistic. He is super intelligent, makes meticulous plans, but he doesn't understand how normal people think and act. Everything that seems to go wrong happens because he just assumes other people think in the bizzare convoluted way he does, and they do not.

Luther was basically his translation device, when he was gone shit went to hell.

The unknown primarch: Spasticus Autisticus

The Emperor isn't a Primarch user.

>the only chapter that realizes the codex astartes is a guide rather than a strict set of rules, just like Guilliman intended it to be

Who are the Space Wolves and Black Templars?

aside from sword masterbators and furries?

space wolfs are the gayest of all the chapters.

its because of chapters like the space wolves that furfucks play 40k.

you sound upset

different user but:
>hes never gone to an LGS that turned out to be furfags and 40k players
>he doesn't know furries unilaterally play space yiffs and only space yiffs.

I have literally met a furry in my life. I don't get why you guys are so obsessed with them

fucking this

be glad, they make you want massacre the lot of them

The two chapters who don't even use it as a guide at all. You would get a buzzer sound on Jeopardy with that stupid shit.

TTS?

If The Emperor had a Text-To-Speech device. It is legitimately brilliant, the writing is funny and some of the plot elements are clever enough that GW have started ripping them off.

>"My divine lord, we have managed to implement a text-to-speech device to your glorious Golden Throne! Please, lord, speak to us!"
>ABOUT FUCKING TIME
>"At last! Our glorious lord can command us once aga—"
>I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT

what did GW rip off? Also that's pretty ironic considering GW like to sue everything under the sun

He literally says, in said book: "No one can plan for everything, so you have to be able to think on the fly, or all your planning will be pointless."

The guy who spends all his time brooding because he has become what he hates the most is pretty close on the edgy scale.

We have three SW players in my LGS, one is a college professor, another is a dad working construction, and the other is the store owner.

We do have two Dark Angels players though, and one is a leather trenchcoat wearing even in summer fedora neckbeard, and the other is a sixteen years old loud powergamer who doesn't even paint his minis.

I don't know what irradiated hellhole you live in with such high concentration of furries, but in most places players are normal people regardless of armies.

>Those DA players

I chose DA because of Dark vengeance and fell in love with them, i am disapoint i share the same army as these fags.

Not really one for taking his own advice though, was he?