HAPPENING???

> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2610576.0
> reddit.com/r/bitfinex/comments/7knsee/bitfinex_invitation_code/
> twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/942858080760614913

SHIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET BITFINEX IS BLOCKING NEW ACCOUNTS, THIS IS LITERALLY THE GOX PART II

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179586.2780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LITERAL PONZI SCHEME NOW

yes they are blocking new accounts. I wanted to make an account and buy some alts using fiat.

I CANT LOG TO MY ACCOUNT I HAVE 2 BTC THERE

All of the exchanges have much room for improvement. Unfortunately this is a part of crypto for now. Bitfinex was in trouble with the increased traffic. So they have to take some measures. Was this a good choice? I don't know.

shut the fuck up rebecca this isnt your diary

they removed their warrant canaries also
speculation is that they've been issued a subpoena

HOLY SHIT BIFTINEX IS DOWN

If they were really scamming wouldn't they take any faggot with a gmail account?

>posting Bitfinexed tweets

I WILL PROVIDE INVITATION LINKS FOR 0.001 BTC

This is a direct opposite of gox, why would they want to discourage deposits if it was a ponzi?

>this thread

ITS FUCKING OVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They disabled my account yesterday. Luckily I already pulled any cryptos off that scum exchange months ago.

this is a good sign it means theyre getting overloaded with traffic, eg heaps of new money is going into crypto.

wait till they upgrade servers theyll grow like crazy

For those who are too new to know how does it look like:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179586.2780

just have a look at this retard

i could have doubled my money in the last two weeks if i wasn't worried about this tether shit, if this doesn't crash the market before the new year i'm going to whip my computer out the window

>eg heaps of new money is going into crypto.
ftfy.

topkek

>eg heaps of new TETHER is going into crypto.
im retarded, kek

finexers BTFO

Every exchange is doing that, so many normies coming in

Prepared for huge gains over the next few weeks

All this bullshit surrounding bitfinex and it's still the most legit exchange around
I mean they told Americans to fuck off. How based can you get

>not in binance for anonymous trading

is it anonymous? how does it work? i haven't traded anything for ages since exchanges well full nazi about things

lets say I buy 10 BTC worth of IOTA, it x10 and I end up with 100 BTC. I would need years to anonymously withdraw from poloniex at $2k a day.

can i withdraw any amounts of crypto on binance anonymously?

will bitfinex/tether scandal send crypto into bear market?

>withdraw still not processed after 10 hours
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only 2btc in one day

tether crash would pump btc and crash alts

Bitfinex already had their warrant canary removed from one of their staff's twitters. They're getting boned by gov't right now i bet.

oh fuck

but anonymously? well thats better than poloniex then

i can deposit any amounts of crypto i presume

how does binance work, how come they let you withdraw 40K USD daily anonymously? is it hosted in some island i presume

>only 40k usd in one day

>only 280k in a week

>only over a million a month

without being verified that is

I'm so glad I moved to binance

it's based in hong kong

I think it would crash both, and some alts may go to zero and die, but it will be good in the long term...

based ching chang peng lee's