Would you a dryad?

Would you a dryad?

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchpaddy.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes because she gives me wood.

You'd have to be a sap not to.

How could you knot?

Well, you should branch out every once in a while.

These puns are twiggering me.

I like to go against the grain every now and then

Yes, and I would never leaf her

That was actually a plot point in one of our campaigns, my character fucked a Hamadryad and sired a daughter from her!

I'm pretty sure the bard would be rooting for a yes

i'd do her doggystyle and make her bark for me

Fur crying out loud people, these tree jokes are giving me pine

I'm in a Dungeons the Dragoning game and I actually really like what they did with Dryads.

They basically combined them with the Asari, but made every stage of life a much more distinct thing. Maiden dryads are sexy humanoid females who go around collecting genetic samples from other species to create children from, Mother Dryads put down roots and turn into literal trees, growing and birthing their children as Maiden Dryads, and when they've created all the life they can they uproot themselves again, becoming entlike Matriarchs.

The GM did a good job incorporating this into Dryad worlds and societies we've encountered so far, too. Planets full of sexy green women who revere the trees that are their mothers and who are advised by the ancient, slow but powerful Matriarchs.

I'd wax that furniture

The only problem I have is that the closest dryad lives in the backwoods.

(For any spanish speakers, the following might be better: she lives around the fifth pine.)

In our current game, Dryads come in two flavors: Half-insane degenerates who spend most of their time fornicating with horses and goats, or vengeful forces of nature seeking to eradicate all civilized races so the Green may reign supreme once more. And they switch between those two extremes alarmingly fast.

Even in fantasy settings, do not stick your dick in crazy.

Goddammit Veeky Forums! this is why I love this board and you fa/tg/uys.

Rolled 3 (1d20)

>Roll to bluff.
Of course, I'd take my weed-whacker to her bush any day of the week.

I saw what you did there.

Cut it out.

>Not 'I seed what you did there'

Missed opportunity

Sorry that I'm not a tool, I'd fervently germinate her seedlings, Fertilize the soil, Lay her into her bed, Love can bloom etc.

I've never liked monstrous races in which the females looks like monstrous humans, but the males looks like actual monsters. Where is all the love for monster boys?

>that the Green may reign supreme once more

Fools that they are, for they know not the powers that reigned over the world before their advent. Wind and wave, stone and flame - these things are older still.

Are yew people kidding me? Axe the puns.

These powers no longer have worshippers, only parasites who leech their essence and use it for their own petty purposes.

Besides, Fire is half-dead, Earth is tainted and corrupted, and nobody really knows where Water and Air fucked off to.

I hear air is frozen somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

>Axe the puns

I can't beleaf you'd even suggest that.

I'd pluck her flower.

after the splinters I got in my penis after the last time, NO way!

You have to dip your dick in rosin.
Thank me later.

>translates a pun
>he actually does It correctly using a spanish idiom
I love you user. No homo.

The only reason that I would not a dryad is that I honestly enjoy nature themes in my fantasy games and feel those have generally been overlooked, and if I were to try and start fucking the wood girl as would be my immediate desire, I would scare some poor GM.

I would if I didn't mind the dick splinters.

>Fur crying out loud people, these tree jokes are giving me pine
>Fur crying out loud
>Fur

Yiff in hell, fir-fag!

Yes, but I also don't like my Dryads made of wood.

>she lives around the fifth pine
damnit you

Definitely.

pure fucking reddit

Wood you kindly fuck off, user?

I wood.

Bonus points for simplicity.

Annalise get out of here

Water is frozen beneath the Elder Thing ruins in Antarctica.

Make like a tree and leaf, please.

just do it user, nature needs some lovin!
And I think the same, all i want is to meet some fay with my character to learn about those but my GM does not lead any plots there...

>tfw the treesome has a price

De-u-ciduously tell us to go back to shit land? I pine for you to trunkate yourself.

I'd mother a nature

>simplicitree

There's so much I don't feel is explored - obviously dryads and nymphs and pixies and satyrs, but also how other races relate to forces of nature that aren't just passive, but can be defensive of themselves or even aggressive. What could they offer other races in ways of things to learn, what could scare them about them?

I feel like Warhammer Fantasy at least does a decent job at this - the Wood Elves, and the relation of Bretonnia to the 'fey' - but I feel like in most fantasy settings they have some vague tribals with nature powers, but nature itself usually doesn't have any actual power.

>anything that doesn't end with calling someone a faggot is reddit

Faggot

lets not start grasping at straws now

Are they hard, woody, dry and full of splinters or are they soft, sticky, moist and sweet?

Is this a crop?

Yes. I can't share the full image, but I can try and track down the artist's tumblr if you like.

I'd like that, yes.

sketchpaddy.tumblr.com/

She's a bit farther back in there.

Thanks senpai

I get that the OP's kind of bait, but does no one seriously have an interest in dryads or other nature themes? There's a lot of cool stuff you could do with them.

Like fuck 'em?

I like the Dryads of D&D 5e. They can fill both the role of the beautiful nymph of the forest, or something like the Elder Scrolls Spriggan, which is a woody creature with nature magic.

Why don't you make like a plant pun and fucking kill yourself.

le epic puns

omg cap this xD

Good thing you came on right as the thread was dying, user. Otherwise everyone would have sent it to Reddit!

Obligatory

This is part of why I like the combined approach DtD took mentioned in You have your sexy plant girls, your actual-trees and your huge fuckoff great tree giants all as members of an individual species which actually kinda makes sense.

Underrated.

Barking up the wrong tree.

Leave newfren

I don't understand this comic, why are they confused and hateful of human males?

It's a riff on how in fantasy art non-human girls look like sexy human girls but the males are wildly different.

The joke is that instead of its being a convention of fantasy artists, sexy-looking women are the constant among otherwise non-human races. Human men, since they look similar to human women without this extreme difference, are seen as being perversions of the females.

>my cesspool is better than that cesspool

Actually I really, really like that.
It lets me have street sharks AND monstergirls.

That depends entirely on what kind of dryad it is. Would I a dryad of classical greek myth? Would I a tree woman? There is a difference.

I like the ones that are always naked. Makes me imagine them happily frolicking around the forest, inviting any men who pass by to make love with them in a beautiful clearing somewhere, then relax together in a hot spring.

It's kind of a Garden of Eden fantasy. Sexy, but also innocent in a way.

Like what?