IF YOU MISSED ANTSHARES/NEO THEN GET IN NOW

>started by a Korean fintech company Dayli Financial Group, which is currently valued at $4 billion.
>31 member dedicated team, 15 blockchain developers
>in development for over 2 years now
>partnerships with 3 top Korean universities, Woori bank developing their digital coin(leading Korean bank), Daishain Securities, Chain ID for Kofia, SBI Ripple Asia parternship, DAVinCI selected as AI Solution Partner for Carnegie Mellon University x Emirate Hackathon.
>listed on Binance today
>mainnet launching this month

all in this one, easy 10B cap

price is too fukin high

1.4BTC deep in there

I concur

.000275 btc by Friday

How can it be too high compared to the other top 10 coins?

Youre insane if thats real.

I'm so scared of the numbers of the future millionaires
t. poorfag

Ballsy move. But you are a millionaire by the end of the year. Good job

do you know ICO are forbidden in korea and no koreans know this coin? LOOOOOOOOL ENJOY YOUR BAGS

Whatever you are trying to tell us, you are right.

And now get off this board, fucking autistic fag

im saying truth enjoy being dumped by chinamen on binance there is no korean trading this shit. ever wonder why a korean coin is not available on korean exchanges? retard

Does this pajeet ever sleep? Kys my man. Go back to posting "lol.noob! 20x is banned Korea. Retard" in broken English on Reddit like before

pajeet youre still up???

im korean motherfucker not pajeet. screencap this and enjoy being dumped fuking amerifag

These Koreans, or should I say "Coin-reans" are not fucking around

So this t hing has 400 million coins and a $2 value, so 800 mil market cap? where's the growth?

This is passed ICO though? What's your point? This just hit binance idiot give it more than a day.

850m market cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait for CMC to update and prepare your wojacks

Dyor. They have a reserve that literally is the same shit system bancor has. Inflation is incoming. Do your fucking research. Do not buy hype. Only idiots do that. Daily reminder icon is trading at almost 15x above ico price

Circ supply is way less. 375m tokens were planned to be distributed and minus the refunded tokens

Ill wait for the dip holy fucj did it recover fast from this small one

Bagholders

disgusting fucking pajeets shitting up every thread

>wheres the growth
>ADA just pumped from a 3 bil market cap to 13 bil

dont worry friend.

Not pajeet. I sold at 13x made 40BTC off of it. Thanks biz for shilling it but the system is outright flawed. Their reserve needs to be changed. I hope you supporters are intelligent and actuallly do the math. Reserve inflates

$5 soon dont miss on this moon mission

Now you wanna rebuy low and start the FUD campaign. Clever pajeet.

>I sold at 13x made 40BTC off of it

no you didn't

Its not fud. Literally read the fuken whitepaper. I will buy all of it when they propose a new implementation. Theyre using the bancor protocol. Please dyor....

Send me your addy ill send you 0.25 since youre a fucking pajeet.

you're either a greedy gook or a dumb pajeet, either way fuck off

the 30 min chart and macd look pretty nice. looking like something is about to take off, maybe.

>Send me your addy ill send you 0.25
no you won't

I will. Send it. You biz bros made me rich. I'll prove it to you. Also, icx isnt a bad coin. I just sold because of their reserve formula. Ill reenter at any price when they change it. Icx is a long term hold and I know that myself.

and just like that we lose support at 12k

Binance bots. All manipulation. Just close charts and wait 2 3 months. It will moon

ok, mr pajeet

1NyWswEMEkAqqXgqMhcTzzQFWRKGLMu8eV

If he's too shy, send it to me 19FSEELy9S4VG1Fvbce3KA6Ep6puTm7Evq

I'm also watching VEN, what are your thoughts on it?

Those are about to turn into funcoins in about 15 minutes

Go on then

1LFsaC33QCahZonT6w31strDqaHnEvDhVS

last time I held something for 2-3 months it's satoshi value bled hard as BTC ascended.

You're making me nervous user.

BOLD

cardano 500M starting price now 12B (24x)

800M is nothing for this project

1ERPyoN26XAmn3wAsR9F67cSkZqnjL6cDn

ive shared some great pumps my dude

just bought 80 of them

Guys, I'm so fucking tired I've been buying and selling this coin for hours. What do i set my last buy order to before bed? waiting for this last dip is killing me.

FUCK YOU. IF I FOUND YOU I WOULD FUCKING STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH FAGGOT

Biggest project of 2018. $5 NEXT STOP when it lists on CoinOne in a few weeks with KRW pairing. REAL money will move in.

Do it pajeet
1ES3mkZatYanddiMX8zQw1396MNeWahEnj

Lying pajeet didn't send

what a surprise, the pajeet doesn't deliver lmao

This is THE most obvious good investment right.
>Korean gov connections
>American gov connections
>set to hit a Cardano level cap
It will hit $15 q1 2018

Thinking the same. But what am i missing...this cannot be so easy?

It kind of scares me too tbqh. I’ll just HODL through the good and bad. This baby has potential.

with 400k hed be a millionaire by june if he put it in any of the top 10.
obviously hes going for 8 figures

LARP

guys just keep in mind those newly rich people from icx got into ico and it's already over 20x. maybe it will grow more but just try to think why they are shilling it.

Am I doing the right thing?

Wtf is with this image. I hate shill shit like this, makes me uneasy.

wow. you'll have 5M+ 6 months from now easy.

>white paper
>ico
scam

It’s gonna be way over 2000 tbhfam. I’m thinking 7000.

This. Shit will explode next year by the looks of it.

already 22x of ico on day. buy high sell low u idiots. this is initial fomo. once cool down u have to do bag hold forever.

what a fucking pooper

I'll sell 50%. I'm 1.4BTC deep.

fuck off pajeet

do you really have nothing better to do than shit up these threads all day, you pathetic fucking pajeet

Do 25%. You’ll regret it later.

just bought 100k

Buy me a virtual beer.

look at charts, shilliers are ready with their bags. noobs go and gram them

fuck off pajeet

i made 120% gains last night on this shit coin by not listining to you last night

YOU’VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR FUCKING 24 HOURS YOU FUCKING POO

fuck off pajeet

Looks like total shit.

just a reminder, ignore the posts of anyone spamming don't buy into the hype or posting in broken english

Like your streets, Mavinder?

hey look he's got a unique ID, except its the samefag from above

hehe. shill at, the low at went around 1.20 cent. now its 2.30 cent. how u made 120% retard, u r pure retard going low to lie fellow biz. its already 22x. lets shill ,drop u r 100 icx to noobs. kek

>u r pure retard
that means nothing from someone who types like a ghetto nigger

I just don't get it. I haven't seen other coins getting straight FUD'd like this with very little evidence. I'm new to crypto though, does this happen with every promising new market?

Also I just sold at 1228 this shit needs to dip dammit

>"EBERY WUN HU DUNT LIKE MAY COYN IZ PAJEET!!!!!"
Cope.

gram them guys!
Stupid shilliers

where's my 0.25 i know it's you, pajeet

just dumped this shit

Case in point. You guys are worse than blaming Jews for everything. Take your stupid high volatile pump and dump coin and shove it up your boy pussy.

>begs for btc
>fud

poetic

>from 6000 sats to 14000 sats
are you as blind as you are stupid, pajeet?

it happens often but i haven't really seen it like this, these two pajeets are resilient

What's the purpose? Just trolling?

Or maybe he went all in right after it dropped on binance, got fucked and panic sold. That's my guess.

Welcome to the land of biz - Where any shit coin criticized is met with a backlash of "PAJEET!!!". It's a coping mechanism used by the masses. It's the crypto equivalent of "white privilege" and "muh russia".

It was worse with LTC around $30 when it was brought to coinbase. They kept posting FUD about how the volume is fucked and it's going back to $7.50 which is its true value with some bullshit charts in every thread for months.

Dude, when sketchy shit goes on with the normie economy, it’s the Jews. When sketchy shit goes on with the crypto economy, it’s the Indians or Chinks. That’s just the rules of nature.