C-can I join your party?

I'm good with a ssssword and sssshield.

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/485613/bestiality-big_lips-censored-comic-dialogue-double
exhentai.org/s/7b58360e70/1013555-10
youtube.com/watch?v=SUSq0vgbtyo
youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, but I hope you're ready to use that hemipenis son, we have two thirsty bitches who can't get enough naga cock.

sure we need a druid.

>babe snakes
BAAAYY-BEE SNAAAAKES

LATE AT NIGHT IS WHEN THEY COME OUT

BAAAYY-BEE SNAAAAKES

I'M SURE YOU KNOW
WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT

PINK AND WET

THEY MAKE THE BEST KIND OF PET....

You know what? You have me curious and seem quite trustworthy, welcome aboard!

> I'm good with a ssssword and sssshield.
Sure, but only because I'm curious how something without any limbs can use a sword and shield.

You're just what we need!

At first battle
>You resume padding fuck!

HOLY SHIT A TALKING ANIMAL!

This picture makes my pee pee feel funny.

>C-can I join your party?
Sure, just stop stutteri-
>I'm good with a ssssword and sssshield.
Wait, how the FUCK

Sword in mouth, shield strapped to back?

Sure.
We could do with a bowyer

No put ur noodle in the noodle.

Of coursssseee. Our sorcerer could use a familiar.

Why are sneks so adorable?

Snakes are stupid little shits. The maximum amount of affection a snake can ever show is "No threat? No food? Warm? Leech off body heat"

People deal with with autists all the time, not much different

Ssssay that to my facccce fucker not online, ssssssee what happenssssss

Fucking hell, that's the same artist that does those dick-sucking horses.

Why do those dick-sucking lips look so good?

>shield strapped to back?

Turdle snek?

Snek sorcerer best sorcerer.

NO THIS IS HOW WE GOT KICKED OUT OF THE GARDEN YOU WONT FOOL ME SATAN

>snake bro companion who can easily sneak into dangerous places unseen, scouting and maybe even looting the place

Get in, we're going adventuring

Now I can clearly. Snakes are ugly little shits. They're even colored, shaped, and smell like shit.

Really? Cause it looks like you're already disarmed.

>tiny snake wizard
>physically useless, but small enough to ride in your pocket while casting spells

>Leech off body heat
I'm pretty sure that's how normal women work too.

Women leech off your wallet, free time, and give you a lot more in return than a snake.

I was thinking shield in mouth, sword strapped to tail. Or maybe it holds a mace with its tail and waves it around like a rattle.

This.
I don't understand how people anthropomorphize snakes, or any reptile really.
You're pretending something that would just as soon kill you if you were small enough or it was big enough even cares about you.

>those dick-sucking horses.
I looked though that artists galley and found no equine fellatio, are you sure your not thinking of someone else?

here is a consolation e621.net/post/show/485613/bestiality-big_lips-censored-comic-dialogue-double
exhentai.org/s/7b58360e70/1013555-10

So would a lot of dogs.

Depends, dogs are actually pretty nice to other animals regardless of size or species as long as they are familiar with you.

My kitten wouldn't even be a mouthful for my dog but he lets her cuddle next to him to sleep and even when he's hungry has never tried to take a nibble out of her.

I don't think I could trust my kitten if the roles were reversed though, cats are only so loyal as they need to be.

cats are awful monsters only held in check by their size

SNEK THREAD!!!

Ssssssssure

Dunno, my only experience with reptiles boils down to turtles and parrots. Both were pretty comfy and both enjoyed the company after a while. Can't tell for snakes, since they just eat too much meat to have one, so never had one.
But I heard ball pythons are one of the dumbest pets you can get, as in - too dumb to live dumb.

Cats aren't loyal. Cats - regardless if house cats or stuff like lions or other large predators - bound to place. They are territorial. So you could literally leave your apartment, move to other place and the new owner of your flat would "inherit" the cat, because it bounded with the place. As long as there is food there and safe(ish) place to rest, the cat will stay, regardless who provides said food and place.

>parrots
did something changed? Or i don't know english well enough?

I cast snakes to sticks on u and now ur a spear :)

Man, this is so true. I love my cat a lot but every once in awhile I'll see her fucking around with a mouse or a cricket and it'll dispel the anthropomorphic bubble I seal her in.

Birds are reptiles, as a separate order. It's a thing for past... 20 years? 25? It's now just a matter of full acceptance into global curriculum, since as for now, it's only a thing between biologists.
But it was loooong proved that the whole taxonomy is fucked, since birds should be under Reptilia class and not as separate one. You can blame genetics and genetic research, which basically put half of existing taxonomy on its head.
And that's a good thing, because at least this shit can be cleared up, rather than continue retarded decisions made 400 years ago based on wild guesses.

And let's not forget that modern birds are closer to dinosaurs than other reptiles.

>20 years
it's new as fuck then, but interesting.
I don't think you should blame taxonomist though, they were doing their best to devise some kind of system to make sense out of it. In my opinion, real problem is people keeping onto the idea even after it was disproved. Like with whole "cell theory", biologist couldn't believe at first that cells exist.

I never saw my cat toy with small animals
When she was young, she'd straight up EAT them.
Then when she got older she started just running up to them and watching them close but without touching them for some reason.

>Cats - regardless if house cats or stuff like lions or other large predators - bound to place. They are territorial. So you could literally leave your apartment, move to other place and the new owner of your flat would "inherit" the cat, because it bounded with the place.
Happened to a friend of mine. She's living with a bunch of roommates, and the apartment has a cat. The thing is, nobody knows whose cat it actually is, since it was already there when the person who'se lived in the apartment the longest moved in. Presumably some of the previous roommates left it there, but nobody has found any documentation or anything to indicate who it belonged to. It's a pretty strange cat, too.

I had a cat that only visited my house if i was there, only ate food if i was next to it and the day i had to move it stopped visiting the house i lived at.

Ypu don't even really need genetics to prov it, just a look at the fossil record should do. Birds are highly specialized theropod dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are members or arcosauria, which also includes crocodiles and a bunch of other extinct reptiles. Dinosaurs, crocodiles, and other arcosaurs are considered reptiles, ergo, birds are reptiles.

Birds being considered their own class breaks the rules of taxonomy, since non-bird dinosaurs, as well as other arcosaurs are still considred reptiles. And that doesn't fly with the rules of taxonomy. Either birds are reptiles or arcosaurs are all part of the bird class (Tbh splitting arcosaurs from reptiles is probably the better idea; birds, dinosaurs, and pterosaurs are all extremely different from squamata and turles, and even the more reptile-like arcosaurs like crocodiles have some very large anatomical differences from them).

It's not as nonsensical class as fish, though. Even with just bony fish (ignoring sharks and things like hagfish which are pretty much fish in name only), you've got some first that are actually tetrapods (i.e. more closely related to every land vertebrate than other bony fish).

Familiars are good.

Legitimately too dumb to be a PC.

As a familiar maybe. But only if you give a good bonus to the master.

By being cute? +2 Reflex saves if a fast snake or +2 fort saves if constrictor.

Eyyyy

Never implied they sucked dick, but checking the female:Horse tag on ex gets me walter sache, and that's whom I recall.

>Never implied they sucked dick
>that's the same artist that does those dick-sucking horses.
yeah, it was explicit

I looked though his galley already, he might have done some minor ones, but I guess I was expecting big lipped horse fellagao.

It's the literal 83 face they do.

Not too dumb to be a player, hey-o!

>Birds are highly specialized theropod dinosaurs
By this line of reasoning, every vertebrate is a highly specialized fish.

A dog has a family group that it cares about.
A cat is a tiny tiger that lives in your house.

NOT THE WAY I USE THEM!

Well, taxonomically speaking the other user is more or less correct. The status of the Aves class is a mess nowdays; basically it appears that Archeopteryx isn't the common ancestors of all our "birds". Also, apparently anatomically they're not that different from theropodae and all that.

Cheer up: this means that when you eat chicken, you're eating a dinosaur.

God created the cat so that man could pet the tiger.

I'm pretty sure from cats' POV god created man so that King Kong could be a slave to cats, tough.

Planet Earth 2 could not have found a better scene to advertise their show.

I've watched this so many times and it still blows my mind.

No, cats are a domesticated species so they are manmade really.

It's funny, because if you cross a cat with the species it is thought to descend from you get a really big housecat that is much friendly. We purposefully bred cats to be loners and killing machines to deal with vermin, fend for themselves and not bother us.

Cats technically aren't a domesticate. They're socialized -- that is, individual cats are typically handled as kittens and more or less are familiarized with the world of people. But even being absent human contact for the first 60 or so days of life can and regularly does result in a cat that is about as social as a wild bear; that is, regards you as an only slightly threatening food source. Anyone who has ever dealt with feral cats has an idea of why level 1 characters drop so readily.

Cats are domesticated. That doesn't mean they can't be feral, dogs are the same.

Cats aren't domesticated to be friendly, they're domesticated to hunt vermin and they do it really well.

>The other lizard at the end
>"Hey Frank. You got the beer?"
>"Yep."

>Cats - regardless if house cats or stuff like lions or other large predators - bound to place. They are territorial. So you could literally leave your apartment, move to other place and the new owner of your flat would "inherit" the cat, because it bounded with the place. As long as there is food there and safe(ish) place to rest, the cat will stay, regardless who provides said food and place.
Are cats familiars for landmarks?

>OP
>"Snake warrior!"
>thread
>"But are cats *really* domesticated?"

>that fucking jump with the snake barely missing

Jesus dick

This is like reverse Metal Gear Solid, where Snake clones are chasing a Gekko soldier.

I wish I had this much of a will to live.

when 50 snakes are converging on you, you find a way

>I'm retarded and I don't understand how taxonomy works, but I want to make my voice anyway
Tell me - did humans stopped being primates? That should be a comparison your tiny brain should grasp.

The fossils needed for that were also accumulated quite recently, and it nicely synergised with genetical research.
I bet my grandkids will learn completely different taxonomy than the one we are having currently. After all, the infamous Protista kingdom is currently under heavy restructurisation and it might turn into 4 new kingdoms, and if the theory about plant cells will hold, then fucking 7.

awakened ball python soulknife.

>I'm good with a ssssword and sssshield.
Ssssoundssss legit.

Notice he said 'Tiger' and not 'Lion'. Lions are social animals: tigers are not.

Is that fucking snaek giving me bedroom eyes?

This guy is actually cool as fuck, he's basically integrated himself into a pride of lions. If I remember correctly, they were actually captured, rehabilitated, and released for whatever reason, but they still love him like one of their own. That said, lions ARE pride animals, and this would not be possible with a tiger.

Can you casssst any sssspellssss?

No they wouldn't. Dogs have been our friends since forever.

Maybe she grew a conscience and ran up to protect them to atone for the sins of her youth.

yea dont it take like 2 generations with strays giving birth to strays for dogs to go full feral?

Here's a version with sound, so you can her its happy roar when it hugs the guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=SUSq0vgbtyo

More like within a generation but puppies from feral dogs are totally redomesticatable.

I fucking hate snakes. You fucking work for a shity utility company and nearly get bit by poisonous snakes half a dozen times cause the ltitle fucks like to slither their way into well houses and tell me how you feel about snakes. Fuckers who like snakes have never had to deal with them. Only good snake is a snake I've crushed with my damn shovel. Fucking hate fucking snakes. There are to many fucking snakes in my fucking well houses. I can't deal with that shit anymore.

Move out the way snakes.
Superior sideways axolotl coming through.
Let's see a snake try and regenerate its heart or have three sets of breathing apparatus.

*amphibians too shite and need not apply*

Iguanas, however...
youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ

why do i have an urge boop that snake on the nose?

Natural hunting mechanism. Many animals want to boop snakes on the nose.

Then they strike.

Reptiles are shit.

Post goats.

Funny, I just researching snake pictures for a gorgon character.

Have a picture of Medusa doing the cool 80's sunglasses tip.