This is my last ARK thread until the flood

Honestly this place is a second home to me and I love all of you whether or not we agree or disagree on certain things.

I'm cutting to the chase and just telling all of you /pol/ newcomers and other noobs lurking, get the fuck into ARK right fucking now. I'll actually give you a fucking runfuckingdown on how this is going down in 30 days or less.

Some of these coins that are absolute shit (some good ones) are currently being funneled billions of dollars in a day. Look at the top 25 it's starting to get absurd.

Ark doesn't have a huge supply and the market cap is so low it's actually scary at this point that people are so fucking blind. I don't care what people have to say about its tech or its devs, this shit will boom regardless of your subjective opinions. Why is that? Because the supply is not only on the smaller end but A MAJORITY OF THESE COINS ARE BEING HELD BY ARK GODS LIKE MYSELF WHO ARE HOARDING THEM GETTING PAID DIVIDENDS BY STAKING THEM IN OUR WALLETS. THEY'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR TARDS WHO DIDN'T FINISH SCHOOL? LESS SUPPLY = MORE DEMAND.

That's it, that's all the effort I'm putting into this post, take it with a grain of salt, take it however the fuck you like but when the flood comes any fucking second now it's going to be too late.

$6.79 @ 665m
$13.58 @ 1.3b
$27.16 @ 2.6b
$54.32 @ 5.2b
$108.64 @ 10.4b

The market cap just doubled in 7 days from 300 - > 600M, it's about to go parabolic

Godspeed ladies and gentlemen

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/stability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree

Arks not going anywhere and the minute BTC pops off it will take ark down with it back to the 20k's

Now would be a good time to take your profits on ark and put it into bitcoin and ride the incoming pump back up and then you can rebuy into ark later if you really want.

This is actual good advice, unlike OP

let me fix that for you: "This is actual shitty advice from a BTC corecuck that itsafraid.jpg"

Now now, leave the poor man alone. He's self loathing in his own feces. The flood will take care of him. Bitcoin is going nowhere, neither is ARK.

Words of wisdom

Why you guys so deluded?

It's literally hard to find any alt coin that HASN'T doubled in marketcap this week.. Also Lisk still pumped more than us this week so we're still the inferior javascript coin.

I honestly see all these alt profits just flooding into btc soon to push us well into the 20k's and alts will be wrecked once more

Bitcoin and Ark are both going somewhere. Up.

Fuck the noarkie cucks. They've had their second chance. When Ark pumps this time I'll be able to sell half my stack and pay my house off.

God punishes those who leave the Ark.

>tfw bought 5000 ark at $.5
>tfw held for MONTHS and it didn't move
>sold when it went up to $.7
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i am prepared for the moon mission sir. See u there

>WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR TARDS WHO DIDN'T FINISH SCHOOL? LESS SUPPLY = MORE DEMAND.
kek you brainlet less supply means higher price for a given demand, doesn’t increase demand itself
Arkies truly are brainless druggies

nigga just hatin cause u aint it

How long does it take for a transfer?
I sent ARK from buttrex to my nano s and I'm refreshing the desktop client, but still doesn't show any balance. Just about to vote for biz_classic.
Also, I don't want this desktop wallet program on my computer because I do all of my trading from my phone. Can I just uninstall the desktop wallet after I vote? Then the public key to receive ARK as shown in the desktop wallet isn't really from the desktop wallet itself, the desktop wallet is just reading the public key from the nano so I can use that same public key to send to after uninstalling the desktop wallet. Correct?

Don't vote for biz classic just because it's a Veeky Forums delegate... There are so many other ones that pay out better.

When is ark going to dip...
I Need more!

Like who?

I wouldn't bother. biz_classic is the most stable delegate and will never drop out of forging. Even if you go to someone that pays 5% more, you'll get like 0.08 ark more but potentially not get paid at all if they drop out of the top 51. You'll also lose out on things like true block weight, custom payouts, compounding pending payments, and other shit the classic guys built. >tfw the most advanced delegate is the Veeky Forums delegate

Look at the stats: classicdelegate.biz/stability

Thanks for the response. I'm surely going to vote for the Veeky Forums delegate anyway. I'm just still waiting on my transfer to show up in my wallet.
Do you know how I'm supposed to do this? I tried adding them to my list to vote when the transaction balance shows up, but get an error that there's no room, but the list on my wallet is empty.

Did bittrex give you a tx id? If they did, check the explorer for the transaction. If it doesn't show up it means bittrex screwed something up on their end and you'll have to send a support ticket. As for your wallet issue, have you tried restarting it?

I fuck with you big dawg. We really about to do this shit.

>Did bittrex give you a tx id?
Yes I see it in my transaction history. It says "complete" but I still don't have it showing up in the desktop wallet. It's been at least a half hour waiting.
What's the explorer? Is that something in the wallet or on bittrex?

>As for your wallet issue, have you tried restarting it?
Yeah I just did after checking for the tx id on bittrex. Still nothing in the wallet.

Remember months ago when it was bouncing between $1 and 50 cents driving us all crazy? But we held strong, made a biz delegate, then biz classic and now we are number 1? It’s comfy boys... real comfy now. Feels good.