trx crew get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GF8cSVn
discord.gg/yjTPQDZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holding 30k

Why is Justin Sun so fucking based?

Holding

Bought 18000 trx the other night. Haven't seen any gains yet really but going Long term

Expect the bots to hit this coin and pump the shit out of it in the next 45 minutes

Person who trades the highest volume of TRX (buy/sell combined) wins a maserati and mercedes benz s

How high can i expect this to climb by friday?

pump n dump all day erryday

discord.gg/GF8cSVn

bought in at $0.015 feelin comfy

Awesome, we have a new breed of deluded bagholders, first the linkies, and now the tronies

I have 20k, going to try and get some more money someway somehow to pour into this. im a noob but I have a good feeling about this one

Coins dump during those contests.

Tfw bought 3 months ago and am up 1100%

I sold my TRX at .035 and bought CND at .035. It's been going pretty well so far.

WHAT IS MY SELL LIMIT? SATS

Dawg, I bought in at 70 sats. I literally will shill this coin till my dick falls off

i bought in at 60
how low do you think it will go during this contest?

i just keep on losing this shit while trying to daytrade I'm few k behind as of now and I keep trying to win it back losing even more
worst feeling ever

>how low do you think it will go during this contest?
you mean how high?

Look how jealous and petty you are. Sad.

why would people botting the price want to pay MORE?

Lads the tech on this checks out. I've combed through the white paper and I can positively say that I believe in this coin. I'm selling my last bit of naan bread and going all in on this.

made some decent gains, but this is obvious pnd shitcoin with good marketing. i may fuck around with it some more, but it's risky in my book

this is def not a pnd coin . legit $1

bought in a month ago when it was dying, already sold for massive profit.
what do you think you guys are doing right now buying low for massive profit? hmm hmm

Just hold. If you must sell, place three sell points (meh, good, ideal) and have the patience. If it doesn't strike and goes the other way, win for you.

And stop taking buy advice from Veeky Forums

By the time moons are shilled here its nearly too late and you'll be in full FOMO trying to get in, and likely lose/buy near highs.

dude i made like 1400% of gain on trx, why would i be jealous?
but guess what, i bought low when it was like in 50 or 60 position in CMC

Really need this to go to .1 this week

dont expect that to happen

Hah I saw this type of shit on the Binance site too. Tron might become the new poster child for Fake It Til You Make It

remember the sell walls yesterday?

Daily reminder that TRON is promising to do what LBRY coin is already doing, in beta.

And LBRY has 1/50th the market cap

The pump is over. You should have done a 1:1 swap with CND while you had the chance.

marketing and connections are everything in this game

30 SECONDS

sold my 500 airdropped trx on saturday. got .001 btc for it. helluva coin

Super big discord coming up guys. Big people with alot of money behind it. it just started.
discord.gg/yjTPQDZ

Oh shit thats pretty big news

just went all in

reporting in !

those sell walls fake ?
we going to $1 right user ?

even with the lockup news, where do you guys see this going? 400sats?

im holding 300k right now, bought in at 104

it hit 278 at last night, expect it to break 300 dontknow about 400.

he just fucking halved his marketcap no fucking way, that was the only thing I was really worried about for this project

holy shit I might actually be a millionaire in 6 years if Fiat is still alive

and good thing too. people were starting rumors of a cash burn. i think this is the best option.

Sell walls like this are common for Tronnies. That's nothing compared to last week.
>t. buyer at 32 satoshi

so in a nutshell tron basically attunes to your entertainment preferences through nodes?

It tanks, these contest are made to make whales richer. You win by buying high amounts of tokens, so they win if they can buy more, they can buy more if the price is low.
See previous "contests", how they destroyed the price of the tokens: BCPT, ENJ, NULS, check CMC around 10th November.

that can all disappear in an instant

i just bought literally 100k at 234 sats. Am I gonna be fine? Fuck this is nerveracking

maybe shoulda waited, it's been correcting and rising constantly. prob will dip before going up again

Dude just with that coinlock announcement, this coin is doubling tonight. You made the best choice.

if you in for hte long term then you are fine. when it hits 468 sats, then you have doubled your money. at that point you can decide if you want to stay long term or moveout

fuck it, im gonna HODL. i think under 300 sats rn is going to be fine

dude i fucking hope so....

>same boat my nigga
get ready to buy this in 2018

just bought 25k

Same here brother, planning to hold also.