Horus Heresy General

01000010 01100101 01110111 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01000111 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101011 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100111 01101001 01100110 01110100 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100110 01100101 01100001 01110010 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010011 01100011 01100001 01101110 01101111 01101110 00101110

Last thread was slow and boring, and you’re not going to give a shit about it in about 10 seconds >Where we’re going, we won’t need those Mediafire Links anymore

>HHG
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyC

>Updated rulebooks
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764
>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>Make your unit entries, use Celestia Antiqua Std and Garamond
mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA Exploitable v1.pdf

>BoP's Paint guide
imgur.com/a/aBKJE

>HHG Discord
discordapp.com/invite/wYS2J6b

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for best pattern warhound

A caveat before people start going mad: most of the book is not done. It arrived late, the Scanning machine went Maleficara due to some idiot using it wrong during the break and spending an hour scanning the same page 17 times to try and get the quality absolutely perfect didn’t help either. But tomorrow is when everything comes together and I’ll be taking live requests. Until then, enjoy what has already been done in no particular order. If you feel cheated just remember solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris.

>solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris
That'll be your mom!
Kek, feel no pain, Scananon

Looks like Amendera Kerell was everywhere.

I don't think they've ever been specifically mentioned as 40k only. There's no fluff about their STC being discovered.

FW just didn't give anyone chimera hulls so they could sell marine-only basilisks and shit.

"I'll rid this world of pointless crimes, brother."
"I was wrong about you, Curze. You're not cruel, you're batshit insane!"

OUR TITAN IS ACTUALLY IN THE OTHER THREAD, WE'RE JUST SERVING AS A VANGUARD. IT'S TOTALLY BACK THERE BELIEVE US THAT'S WHY WE'RE COMPULSOR-
Oooh, hello there good-looking ;^)

>cuckstodes dreads always have D on the charge
please stop spreading this falsehood, its only on 6's to hit

What? That they do 6 Ds on each hit? :^)

i cant tell if those are actual metallics of NMM for the silver bits

positing question to new bread

I reckon someone with good photoshop skills could make this a template. Your very own writ edict of the Emperor.

>What do I do with the second slot?
I was going to remind you of the "+D3 to the enemy if he kills all your Cortex controllers"...buuuutt that only happens to the Primary Detachment so you're on the good.
Add stuff as needed

What is your RG main list?

Quite a bit of a skip to this one, but it's the fluff that people have seemingly demanded the most, so here it is.

>Lex IMPERATOR . V U L T
This is awesome. I sort of forgot what the Aleph a was for, as well as the bird at the bottom?
Also, is it too weird the first thing I look on women is the shape of their skulls, before tits or butt?

I'm not judging user.

I have a few different ones, but the primaries are decapitation strike, drop assault, and recon company. To give a general idea, current general unit dispositions: Forge lord in cataphractii (often warlord without corax present, serves as a cortex controller for the boops due to sworn brothers), several consuls/praetors of varying types with a single cataphractii model thrown in (40k RG mk VI hqs getting repaints as needed), squad of tartaros terminators, 2 10-man veteran squads, 3 5-man squads that can be run as recons or supports, single squad of mor deythan, 2 10-man units of tacs, and a 10-man of breachers. from 40k have 9 drop pods and acquired 2 storm eagles. All but the breachers/tacs are magnetized and have combi options available, mor deythan only have combi-flamers or snipers, eagles are magged at the nose to run darkwing or regular.

have an in progress pic

People have called this the An-Cap Forgeworld. I'm not as sure, but I'll let you all be the judge of that.

We continue with the Iron Vigil.

And that's the end of the actual main scans, what follows is a few pics from across the book.

That is literally everything I have. You will have to wait about half a day before you can get your rule scans and anything else. Though given the silence of this thread, it seems everyone was asleep anyway.

Have a good day/night/whatever time it is in your corner of the world.

Have a good 3am, m8.
I suppose you're in Australia?

So I'm looking at either Solar Auxilia or Militia allies for my Mechanicum, since I need more bodies on the board than a few Thallax. Does anyone find that Lasrifle Sections get anything done other than standing around, or should I go with Levy blobs or Adsecularis instead for Fearless? Appeal of the Auxilia is a lot of shiny toys in the other slots, like the Malcador Infernus and Rapier batteries, I guess.

I am everywhere and nowhere. I am wherever people want me to be.

Have one of my failed scans.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

Thank you for your work Scan user.

>Though given the silence of this thread, it seems everyone was asleep anyway.
Well, they could be reading.

Nowhere does it say that the Emperor wanted Magnus back alive. So TSfags lied to us...again!

Usually people comment on what they have read and discuss it in-thread. That's what happened with every other FW book dumped here. There was a lot of chatter about the Alphas when Extermination was posted.

Thinking of buying a bunch of bacand Prospero box sets. I was thinking I would choke my enemy to death with foot slogging power armor.

Will this work often enough to justify doing or will I get my shit slapped by artillery and seemingly unkillable dredds and terminators?

I'm sitting here debating on buying a full 20man squad of ass marines for my Night lords... It sounds like a cool idea, but I don't know if that's what I should do because all my lists end up lacking anti-tank, especially in a terror assault.

However, having 20 assmarines would let me do an Orbital Assault RoW with Teleporting Terminators, podding support squads, and and a contemptor out of a Dreadclaw.

My army isn't even complete and I feel burned out

Take apothecarys to improve survivability and vexillas to help with any morale checks you have to make. A couple of squads can be good, especially if you are one of the legions with enhenced movement rules such as +1 to run distances or move through cover. Just remember that all the tactical squads in the world won't help you against AV14, flyers and deathstars so make sure you have stuff to deal with these too.

He has to "stand" before the throne. You kind of have to be alive to do that.

Are there the Warp Runners in the book?
Thank you for all that you're doing for us.

Which legion?
Massed tacticals can be viable with proper support (artillery, deep striking heavy weapons etc.).

New player.

How hard have I fucked up?

New to 30k or new to warhammer in general? This list lacks so much it's easier to say that you have fulfilled the minimum requirements of a legal list and leave it at that.

Well, you've got no anti-tank whatsoever, so pretty hard I'm afraid. Even just shrinking the tac blobs to 15 dudes each would save you 120 points, enough for a predator, vindicator, or pair of laser rapiers. Or shrink them to 14 each (muh legion number) and get a pair of quad mortars with shatter shells, which you'd almost certainly be buying for your army at some point anyway.

Oh, and don't bother with a praetor at 1000 points, stick with a cheaper HQ for the moment.

Finally, power scythes are brilliant, get them for both tactical sergeants, and probably your HQ dude as well.

If you like it, get it. If you like NL, get the special Forgeworldslusive NL assmarines. Your fun > *

If he was really tight in the wallet, he could take 10 of those tacs and make them heavy support with missile launchers. Thats just way too many tacs.

Doesn't even matter which legion if he goes mostly generic. Take a bunch of those tacs, make some of them vets, take a bunch of those termies for a death star, and then add vehicles and dreadnoughts from separate eBay purchases. Bam, you have a threatening plastic army.

Night Raptors are sweet, however they're more expensive in money and points, especially compared to ass marines. I mean, they're 150 +20ppm BEFORE you start paying 10-20ppm more for weapons. Don't get me wrong, a squad of 15 raptors with glaives, claws, and axes would be sweet as hell, but it would also be 560ish points.

ALL PRAISE THE SCANON

>Trail of the Sorcerer
Almost read it as Trail of Tears for some reason.

Thank you for your work, ScanAnon.

Erebus did nothing wrong.

I kind of like how the first paragraph beats it over your head that the Primarchs were basically humans with super powers and thus liable to do stupid shit as any other human.

how does this look? Am I just going to lose to armor?

Battlescribe formatting is aids I am sorry

These are really high quality, almost to the point where I suspect you ripped the binding off so you wouldn't have fold shadows where the pages meet the spine. Nice surprise, considering that some of the scans of the other books were borderline-unreadable at times.

I'll wait for the full pdf before having a read, but it's looking really good so far. Praise scanon!

So... Mk II Achean when?

>put achean pattern helmets on Mk II bodies
>???
>prophet

like two months ago. It's only the helmet and shoulder pads that are different and they have already been released.

That Legion Basilisk kit is pretty sweet though. The chassis is like normal Basilisk meets Land Raider meets Deimos Rhino.

Huh. I thought something about the helmet in the illustration was different to the FW Achean parts, but apparently not.

It's good, but I like the contemporary basilisk a bit more.

Basically what I'm saying is let me take my armageddon basilisks, FW. Earthshaker batteries aren't as cool as SPGs.

>armageddon pattern
My salamander.

>I am become Death, destroyer of worlds

Cheeky cunts.

>Scan of Honour
I can't be the only one who sees it.

PRAISE BE UPON THE SCANANON, LORD OF HHG

srsly, its great dude, i really appriciate it.

Roger. That's what I was afraid of.

Death guard.

I was hoping to put over 100 power armor marines down on the table with bolters, close combat weapons, melt bombs, and power scythes. I figured 20 dudes and a scythe could probably get a lot of work done, but there seems like a lot of things they can't do. Not sure how often a 20 man squad bumps into something it can't handle.

I played orks in 40k back in 5th, 30 boys could kill just about anything.

voila user

edict away

What happend to the mechcanicum rules in the OP?

>pastebin.com/k9uvqsub

Does this work for Night Lords, too? I don't see why it wouldn't, though they don't have bonus speed. However, idk how common 20man blobs are atm, they might be sure to get murder bonus.

I think it would be cool to have a mass of tacticals with vox while terminators teleported down on top of them. Like just BAM 10 Termies. Not sure how good it would be though. I don't even know what RoW supports that. Probably just PotL.

I'm kinda new, sorry.

Is it common for a Knight to be painted in the colors of a Titan Legion?

Probably not since Knight Houses and Titan legions were separate. Knights could be sworn to a particular Forgeworld and then adopt/incorporate their colours however.

Doubt it, they had their own houses after all. And even the mechanicum aligned houses preffered to keep as much of their hieraldy as possible

bring a powerfist or melta bombs and AV14 shouldn't be to much of a problem, bring some aegis defense line quadgun action for AA and tarpit any deathstar that shows up. boom, PA can do anything, I ran PA spam as LW last year and it does ok.

Phosphex launchers on leviathan dreads are super cheese in zone mortalis games right?

>Phosphex launchers on leviathan dreads are super cheese

FTFY

Leviathans are good but far too expensive to consider anything they do in open play cheese.

If you are footslogging then that's ~300 points for something that has a maximum weapon range of 24".

If you drop pod it then that's ~400 points which could probably be spent better anywhere else.

This is yiff reading comprehension.
Horus shouldn't have bothered with tweaking the message.

when you're a DG Destroyer and forget your helmet.