Hey remember when link bled to 15 cents and everyone said it wasn't going anywhere any time soon and that they'd wait...

hey remember when link bled to 15 cents and everyone said it wasn't going anywhere any time soon and that they'd wait to buy some point in 2018. And then people would reply saying "have fun missing the mission"

>they missed the mission
>they probably still haven't bought any link
>feels good

Why didnt I buy. I need a suicide hotline.

I bought but only 12k
I WILL NOT MAKE IT

wall is down

What? That is at least 1.2m probably even more.

Chainlink is revolutionary as Bitcoin

The thing is it has retained its near same position on the market cap. Hence everything up went up at least as much as link so they can pretty much buy the same amount unless they went all in on some random below 100 shitter coin

>tfw only 3.5k linklet
Remember those of us who couldn't get there anons...

Hey remember when link pumped to 10k sats and everyone said it would never ever go below that again

>tfw when you were not done hoarding more link and gonna have to deal with 10.8k.

Maybe I'll make it, hoping link hits $300.

STOOPP IM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOOOMMMYY STOP BIG MEANIE RORY AND SERGEY EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG

>
PINK IS MY ID
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bitcoin was like 5k at the time? its basically back to that ath right now

The big announcement will be a picture of a big mac container with the words "Exit scam" written on it and a caption underneath the photo that says *burp*

lmao

I doubt that it really mattered what you bought in this bull market. LINK will continue to shine however when we have like nothing happening because of its quality and fundamentals.

This will be enough to fuel future missions and also give you some money to play with. I am on the same boat.

I only have 1.5k link am I gon make it pls? Is 100$ kinky possibl?

Yes, i dont see reason why it wouldnt be possible.

1 billion supply and no reason for node operators/bug network users to buy your bags off chink exchanges

LINK MARINE REPORTING IN

I FUCKEN REMEMBER, SIR.

Litterly zero uses for the coin.

I wanna see the look on that faggot anarchist youtuber's face. Hope he kills himself.

like 5 link threads right now
voice your hate for sergay/link/pajeets

Except it will be used for every transaction and daily transactions will be in the millions.

Idk much about link but the other day ripple sold 0.9 billion XRP to a single bank. So i don't know if 1 bil supply is actually that much

what is the minimum amount of link to make it anons, i bought 1000 a while ago so i would at least have something, i am reorganizing my portfolio now and wondering how much i should give to LINK, what are your suggestions

Few thousands is enough if you just hodl

When is mainnet launch?

21k link here. Want to double my stack though

>former LINK general with 600k LINK
>sold all but 40k months ago
>could have bought back in at the bottom

Most likely mid next year. Although from the sounds of things maybe even sooner.

>sold all but 40k months ago
how could you be this dumb?

So they should do it

Oh wait, they won't

I technically can still buy back lower than I sold, since I sold it for bitcoin when the sat value was higher. But I'm not sure how long that will be the case.

*how much longer

so fucking do it right now

600k link Jesus Christ you will be rich as fuck buy back in lmao

100 EOY 2018