/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
/d/ thread: Pic related is page 1/2.

Page 2/2.

Also suck it, guy who claims to be the only one who makes threads with pastebin in the OP.

Page 1/2.

Wow I'm getting some harsh vibes from you my dude, why don't you slow your roll and take a little breather. Also good job on making the thread the right way, its nice not having to do it every single time.

Page 2/2.

I guess I'll just go ahead and post the cover pages (the ones that list the potential waifus) for Branching Hearts.

Page 1/4.

The non-cover pages can be found in Beri's Google Drive, if you're curious.

Page 2/4.

Also, I really need to stop forgetting to include the image.

Adopt SDA

Date Italics

Don't do this.

And just so you know, the aforementioned Google Drive is listed in the pastebin.

Page 3/4.

Page 4/4.

Do what?

And just for the heck of it, here's that fan DLC / meta option that someone made way back when.

Clearly user was pointing seductively at their ass and playing hard to get.

Any new or interesting updates to the good CYOA?

Don't tempt me boy

What's "the good CYOA"?

Shelby. She's the one addicted to being watched, so if she wants me to indulge her indoors (strictly nothing in public) she'll let me go past looking.

Imaginos
Pallas
Angelanon

I didn't think I'd be so happy.

Ones that aren't waifu garbage

But you said "the good CYOA", which would mean there's only one of them as far as you're concerned.

Why the hell can't you waifu posters take a hint, leave and never come back. It's like you can't understand how autistic and sad all this waifuposting makes you look. Literally kill yourselves dweebs.

no, CYOA as in plural. like Sheep.

>says someone using the name of a waifu to post.
Y'all bitching in a bitch bitch.

I thought the plural for CYOA was CYOAs?

Just cause I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm a fucking waifu. I swear all of you are children

That's just what my waifu would say!

You ever get tired of shitposting and think, "I should focus on CYOAS and CYOA accessories"?

You sure seem like a waifu.

Keep your affections to yourself you filthy mongoloids.
I'm not shitposting though, just merely stating the facts
Stop trying to imitate me nerd

Didn't you know? There was a poll and ChinaMoot declared that the only cyoas that can be made from now on are waifu ones. You better to to another board more your speed, like one of those knockoff chans.

Oh shush your prattling waifu.

All you do is shitpost. Your nickname stands for it. Shitpost Dipshit Asshat.

I kept to myself because I don't want to cause drama but I have to agree, waifufags ruined cyoa-threads for me.

Let's have some waifu CYOAs by SDA.

Orb of Life
Library

Employment

Pity the rest wasn't posted, but I understand it's quite a pain. Thanks.

You disgust me.
I threw a 2 in there what now asshat
Cancer

Well that just doubles up your dipshitness now doesn't it.

And the other one.

There's more of these?

I prefer the real SDA this fake waifu is shit.

Brown Elf Girlfriend, inferior piece of shit that she is.

I do admit I find it unnerving that people always repost waifu stuff instead of really neat CYOAS like Dungeon Meister, Battlemage, Titanlands, or Gifted. And I'll admit the sheer amount of waifu lovers has me considering a switch to waifu centered ones like Beri did.

I know people will probably think it's arrogant but I like to see my stuff reposted, and it's hard to drum up any effort to work on something when you know it will get set aside like 2 threads later. Heck One Page user got more replies with 1 waifu CYOA in one thrrad then Hell Invasion V.3.0 did throughout all the times I posted it.

Those are just the profiles. There are 2 girls to each page with all their info/goodies/etc, which is an incredible amount to post. 28 files for the girls and then another 3 or 4 to wrap it up and give you the counselor girl option.

The Scientist.

Here's the relevant page so you can finish up your build.

The full CYOA clocks in at 28 files.

Got a link to the rest of it?

In the pastebin in the op you can find a link to Beri's drive. I'm pretty sure it has it's own folder in there somewhere.

Pastebin in OP. Beri's drive. Has all of branching hearts and all of beri's other stuff. He's very prolific.

Spessrefuge, discuss.

You sound lonely and sad. I bet your a tranny. Anyways have some funny jokes to make you feel better newfriend.

Thank you! I wonder if I would have chosen differently knowing what they all gave. I'm happy though.

Normal
Pit Stop
Bottle of Love
Shapeshifting

It's going to be so much fun, throatfucking her in classy restaurants and having nonstop orgies in public.

Fuck you. I'm done with this shit, I'm gonna go abuse my nephew for a little while and head to bed. I hope your fucking happy.

:)

>SDA2
>SDA2
Now I don't know who to fuck.

You could fuck me user-kun ~

It got even more stupid than usual in here

waifu faggots

It's not nice to post SDA's picture on a message board.

The Boss.

Give it time. Eventually the retards will settle down.

Please tell me you didn't pay for this book

I'm working on a CYOA at the moment.

If it's a quite long CYOA, is it usually better to make multiple .jpg images or one big .pdf?

Also, is using both western and anime art together considered bad taste? Should I stick to just one of those, or focus on pics whose artstyle is similar?

>is it usually better to make multiple .jpg images or one big .pdf?

I prefer pdfs because of convenience, plus the fact that you won't eat up an entire thread's worth of images with one CYOA, but pdfs trigger phoneposters. Pick whichever one you like better.

>Also, is using both western and anime art together considered bad taste? Should I stick to just one of those, or focus on pics whose artstyle is similar?

I prefer having a mix, so weebs and non-weebs alike can both find enjoyment in a particular CYOA.

How long? Because you can get a LOT into the 10k by dimension pixel limit.

You really like your galleries huh?
Tell you what I'll consider it. I'm thinking of doing a proper lewd both graphically and writing-wise CYOA. That's why I wanted practice writing.
Not sure if I want to write this idea or something else. I think more people will enjoy it but It might not be so hot for me you know?

If you're including art because it's Japanese-esque, that's just dumb. If you're excluding art because it's Japanese-esque, that's just as dumb. Just use the pics you want and ignore the whole meta discussion about weebdom, which gets pretty silly and pointless.

I don't care about what is weeb and what is not, I just want the CYOA to look pretty and I'm afraid mixing up both anime and non-anime pics makes it look lazy.

I'm still writing and looking for images, but it's shaping up to be quite gigantic. I'm a little over half through the writing part and it's already around 4.000 characters.

I think I'm gonna go for the pdf then

You're ignoring the angle where he might want to keep to a single aesthetic for consistency.

Eh, if it clashes then that seems like a whole separate issue. Nothing about animeish art inherently clashes, though certainly some samples might. If readers' eyes bleed from it, he shouldn't be doing it regardless of the art's origins--and he should be able to determine that on his own.

It's not a separate issue, I'm pretty sure that was the whole point.

Good.

>Brand Loyalist
Simple to wear, strong to use.

>Jupiter of the Monkey
What I already wear
>Hip Snake
Those sweet, sweet double S rank.

>Rock Bind S+
>Freeze S+
Today's forecast is windy, with a 97% chance of permastun.
>Holy Light S
Need some sort of support.

>Kinetic Shockwave S
>Blade Vortex A
>Massive Hit S+
Another S+ rank psyche, and some more utility.

>Lollipop
If he hasn't died yet...

>Shades
Seems like a cool cat, and Lollipop was probably under him anyway.

This probably wouldn't be so underrated if its creator actually told us what the psyches do.

Does Brand Loyalist's effect boost a Psych beyond S rank?

>This probably wouldn't be so underrated if its creator actually told us what the psyches do.
...and didn't mislabel them.

Veda.

Studying biomedical at uni means I'll have a consummate master in the field on hand to have her brains picked.
I'm sweet with being a full time nanny in the process.
If Veda seriously wants to have her research accepted then Eve is going to need to have a proper upbringing.
Also I could help suggest she gets involved in the attempt to bring back the thylacine and it's seemingly unclonable genes.

And once Eve is old enough to not require a nanny I can likely start working under Veda as her assistant or such.

She'd have to be smart enough to have overcome the little issue of the telomere self-destruct timer though, surely?
Otherwise poor Eve is already missing twenty-five years of her life.

Hunter CYOA, probably one of my favorites in terms of fluff. You can just do so much with this kind of stuff, it's great.

Question, what's your favorite element in this? I myself prefer mana.

Praylee's bunk mate and Communicator.

Become a trader out in the galaxy, become good friends with her and more.
Eventually even talk her into a trip back home one day so I can introduce my friends and parents to my alien family.

I was being less ambitious. A simple point system, and then options for those who refused, and thus had no point system. For examples there's an option where you meet a girl, who couldn't or wouldn't become one of the children for some reason. She's an option, but requires no innocence of your own to take. She's looking for a city, and requires three innocence to have the people there turn her into a porcelain girl, so that she won't turn into a monster. If you have three innocence, you can simply give her some of yours that you saved from earlier. It can be assumed you take her to the city, and all that.

However, what if you don't? There are several, "options" that require no innocence. One of these is Mr. Bear. Mr. Bear likes to eat people. He promises to either give you a 'gift' or some innocence to spend if you bring him someone to eat. It's a sub-option that you could take the girl from the prior option to Mr. Bear saying only that you didn't have any innocence, but that you knew someone that did.

This is more subtext, something you can read into. The actual options are more mechanical. "Give innocence to girl" or "screw her over" essentially, with several options of "Monsters" that want something to eat, and are willing to trade. She wasn't the only one you could screw over. As a result both the Children, with innocence, and those that chose to play as people that didn't want to become one of the children could still play the images.

The basic idea was a brightly dark alice neverland, wonderland and other such concepts rolled into one. Dark, but in the way you might write a child's story.

Fair enough. My only defense is that I've finished far more than I've left unfinished, though it is still what you make of it. No excuses. They're not done. Some of them I don't know ever will be.

I did finish one, a couple of threads ago, that I was making. I didn't outright associate my name with it, nor will I, though . . . my name is in there somewhere.

I believe the closest I ever came to an in image explanation was in the second version the image set where you're kidnapped from earth. You get a choice of elder being/alien crime organizations to join, which you can refuse, and may then end up with law enforcement in the outer worlds instead. I expanded the concept by letting you refuse this as well, in that second version, resulting in another set of options.

To put it simply, Jai is a deep jade stone (not to be confused with actual Jade), which, in this setting, is used for arcane constructs. Visually a deep jade with caustic red energy felt aesthetically pleasing in my brain. Jai bodies are made around arcane cores, which your soul, your 'self' is fused to. This grants long life, in 'imperfect' versions, sometimes millions of years. A truly perfect version is a rarity in the setting, but does exist as an option in my Dreamer image. The problem is that the fusion to such a core prevents your soul from existing as a normal 'soul', meaning when the imperfect cores die out, you're just screwed, no life after core death. Whereas the perfect core will never burn out, but stuck as a part of physical reality.

In setting Jai bodies are one attempt, of many, to recreate a truly immortal body. Jai bodies through the arcane, others through spirit, eldritch power and so on. All attempting to recreate the Itima state, the first and only true immortal in the setting (in terms of immortals converted from mortal states, there are other immortals, but most are simply not options for mortals).

>date
I want to rape Italics until they cant live without my cock. Then cuck them by fucking someone else while they are forced to have sex with a cock that isn't mine.

y-youll do the same as ri right??

No, she shall be kept physically pure, until she begs for cock.

>Italics pure
She's used goods campaigning that used goods are okay.

Oh my oregano that burning love cyoa was amazing! There was apparently going to be other parts with other kingdoms/princesses?

>Oh my oregano
are you alright

Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine, I just grew up being told not to swear and once I grew up I liked the random words I replaced "swear words" with, as well as the fact that I never have to alter my language based on whether I'm in public or not. Since I type like I talk.... Sometimes it bleeds through, even though I had been trying to not use my substitute swears on here. This community can get a little mean at times, felt it was best to stay quiet and not rock the boat.

Except right now I'm about to fall asleep so I feel chatty?

user Italics has already been ravaged repeatedly. She deserves to be cucked.

how about "physically pure, as possible"