NORMIES ARE GONNA BE SHOWING THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS COINBASE OVER CHRISTMAS
NORMIES ARE GOING TO BE PUTTING THEIR CHRISTMAS CASH INTO COINBASE EVERYWHERE

GUARANTEED BOOST

BUY BUY BUY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im going to give you a bump my dude

u know im fucking trying but this shit ass shit website won't fucking verify my ID, what fucking trash. just pending

inb4 litecoin spikes to 700 because grandma thinks it looks the cheapest

Serious question for noob... is it worth it to buy BTC over ETH/LTC if you are only playing with small amounts like $1000

Actually right I suppose. Maybe they'll invest in LTC more? (closer to the idea of owning a full coin)

BitStamp my nigga?

Trips of truth

Im all in ltc

i will try it if this ID verification fails again

same here shit don work

HOW LATE ARE YOU DUDE?
THIS SHIT IS SO ADDDICTING
MADE MORE X4 THAN MY ANNUAL SALARY

that's my nikka

BTC, ETH, and LTC

The moon is coming

every time i get down on btc i remember its saving grace
coinbase and normies

Is it worth buying LTC now? Or should I wait? No idea how low it will go atm

coinbase is such shit. just use gemini and buy btc and eth, then with the eth you can buy ltc on binance. binance doesn't require id verification and gemini verified my id in like 8 hours.

if you had invested a month ago you would have doubled your money

The lowest probably 340 ish if you're lucky , were heading to 500 by Friday

It's high right now, don't expect a repeat of what happened the last few weeks, but I could see it getting to 500-600 after BTC breaks 20k over the holidays.

excellent artwork.

Probably true. Shit two normie friends have hit me up this week for help. More than happy for them to dump their money in for me to capitalize on.

boomers hate the word ethereum
the -coin suffix really helps btc and ltc

I think we can all agree that the week after christmas is going to be nuts

Yes. Amount invested doesn't matter, percentage gains do. Now ltc/eth may be looking a bit more promising at the moment because there seems to be a bit of room for them to grow. BTC will grow but likely a touch slower in the short term.

I'm a noob but 2 weeks ago i put $1200 in BTC (.07btc), $1000 in ETH (2.3), and $206 in LTC (2 exactly). My ETH and LTC have both made me the majority of my earnings, LTC made me the most and I hate myself for putting the least into it

Tell your normie frands and senpai to join here discord.gg/JDS4tcX They'll get free calls based on technical analysis and research. Pic related.

SELL SELL SELL

SELL BITCOIN AND LITECOIN

NORMIES ARE GONNA BE SHOWING THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS COINBASE OVER CHRISTMAS
NORMIES ARE GOING TO BE PUTTING THEIR CHRISTMAS CASH INTO COINBASE EVERYWHERE

GUARANTEED CRASH

SELL SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's not how it works. They buy in and then 2 weeks after Christmas when all the normies have pumped it up you sell. Hold fast, user.

>I made money, but I want to kill myself because I could have made even more money
Get used to this feeling, my friend. I've made 80k this month.. but it could have been so much more...

Yeah its a new feeling I gotta get used to. Seeing shit moon and being both happy and angry
>Fuck yeah I'm making good money!
>Fuck I should have put more in that!

OP for once has a good point

Do normies know about Litecoin though...

Once they get on coinbase they think buying litecoin makes the the smart money

Yeah and Charlie Lee is fucking everywhere normies lurk. cable tv news programs, newspapers, and online trading publications.

If you are talking about coinbase. Fuck coinbase they fucking disabled my boys and wont turn them on the cock suckers!

Gemini is giving me the same shit as coinbase, won't verify for weeks now

tripled*

all i know is i sold 100 ltc at 160! had to buy back in at 280 but have less than 70 now

My friend literally texted me about his first ltc purchase today

I sold 120 ltc at 120. I'm really hoping btc moons first so i can get back my coin

>just had family over today
>talked about bitcoin for a good half an hour
Oh you better believe it due to my personal anecdote

well take care brother at least im not the only one with 35k plus lost right now. Now is the time to jump back in and hodl

Bought ltc at €50 last month. It's €300 right now. Pretty comfy.

I bought LTC at 98 and then a week later when the coinbase transaction was supposed to complete, and LTC was at 215, my bank reversed it.