This board is actually gay

This board is actually gay.

I'm done. You stole my money though social engineering, are you happy?

I'm done with this board. Look at how the board paradigm shifts from bad times to good times. One instance has man helping fellow man. The other has man stealing or dumping an other mans bags.
We had plenty of time, plenty of time to help one another.

You all were ruthless for your jewish taskmaskers. I hope you all are skinned alive.
This is christmas and you've proven good will among men means well all shit. I legit hope your crypto gets stolen, you don't deserve it kike.

Other urls found in this thread:

osegmotorcycle.com/html/show_winners_2017.html
umassd.edu/feature-stories/2017/dustinroderigues.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You stole my money though social engineering
>social engineering
hahahaha, so you're a retard, and now we're the baddies? :D :D :D

did you go all in on a shitcoin that crashed?

SHOO NORMIE

>he doesnt know how to filter pajeets

kek. heres a tip: stay away from ED shittokens, dont buy high (you can actually buy REQ high but i wouldnt normally do it) and dont panic sell like a faggot

btw if you blindly invested in every coin shilled without doing any research you deserve to lose money.

>he fell for the link meme

>comes on biz from /b/ after seeing btc in the news
>"Hey faggot nerds tell me how to make money NOW"
>"Oh noes biz didn't help me triple my money :'("

Nice Leddit formatting, fag. Go back

Yes, Mistress

made because you fomo'd and bought high, had regrets and sell low now? sadface. I'm so sorry for you.

Nah, fuck you mate. Give me your fucking bags so I can sell it when it upswings you dumb piece of shit.

Slaves like OP will never make it and they don't deserve to

>this is the guy who bought my bags
Thanks I owe you one

>buys Link once

rule #1

dyor

your a fucking idiot and dont know math at all if biz lost u money. these people have allowed me to go 2x in 20 days and if i had followed more advice id be 4x.

Buy high, Sell low. That was all you were supposed to do user huehuehue

WHICH PAJEET COIN DID U BUY HAHAAHAH

Just buy xlm and hold for a year and you will be happy and not sad...dont give up user there are GOOD opportunities out there

fuck off with your shit attitude OP.

take some ownership. YOU lost your money. youre going nowhere with that mentality. im glad you lost your $200. now fuck off to whatever shit board you came from

>The other has man stealing or dumping an other mans bags.
Men shit in toilets
Apes shit in the street
That ain't no man stealing from you.

but its so much easier to blame the jews

I fucking bought shitloads of verge and bitbean back in june. I'm a newfag but I'm old for a newfag.
You guys are assholes. You call each other retarded for not owning shitcoins that moon.
You guys are mean and evil, people here should know just to absorb good info once in a blue moon and ignore all your assholeness.

can confirm. its funny, because all people had to do was buy the most shilled coins when they were low (REQ and LINK). im 5x with REQ and 2.5x from link.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING RETARD
BUY HIGH SELL LOW

everything is green how tf are you bagholding something holy shit

Good work throwing your own money away. Hope you learned a valuable lesson.

I’m 4x in 14 days mostly thanks to biz and if had followed their advice more I’d prolly be 10x if not higher.

what's wrong with the bean? :(

Can I have your bags for free before you kys?

I did lose money, I had 150k verge and face eveyone calling me a stupid asshole. You shook me, you made me drop the bags when it hit1/4 market cap and other coins were mooning.
Doesn't matter. I wanted to create a business around THIS. You guys wanted to royally fuck me now i realize humainity is worth shit and theres no point saving you from the ai Botnet.
I hope you all enjoy dying by hot lithium fire.

>I wanted to create a business around THIS.
doing what? reading what-should-I-do-mummy posts on biz?

Dumb fuck, you bought the FOMO and sold the FUD.

You're supposed to buy the FUD, sell the FOMO. Didn't you learn?

Pic related. Enjoy your eternal botnet goyim.

Dumb fucking normie. Get the fuck outta here. You don't even deserve life.

btw. you sound like a nigger :D

>you made me do this
you stupid faggot
YOU made the purchase.
YOU didn't hodl
YOU are the one who didn't make money
YOU bought the meme
YOU sodl
You're weak.

now, now, clearly he got royally fucked by the white patriarchy. That man(?) needs some help. And more neetbux from the govbernment.

kek, not our fault you couldn't hodl

I can guarantee I am 90% smarter than biz, especially with the linklets.
Doesn't matter if your a dumb asshole or a smart one. Your're still an asshole who will dump for steam giftcards. Die.

>I can't distinguish good advice from bad and this is all everyone's fault but mine
There's been plenty of things shilled in the past few weeks before they mooned. ADA, XLM, REQ to name a few.

>I can guarantee I am 90% smarter than biz

You got a single fact to back that up?

At least Linkies are making money

In OP's defense a lot of you honestly do shill garbage coins to drop your bags and shill PND coins from your discord... some people are decent.. but whatever, i'd say im in the green because I dont listen to biz most of the time

If you're smarter than Veeky Forums, why are you broke?

Him losing money in a bull market is proof of his superior intellect.

>loses all of his money
In THIS economy?

ha ha, we can use that phrase the other way around now

>You shook me, you made me drop the bags when it hit1/4 market cap and other coins were mooning.

do you hear yourself? I/we didnt do anything. you pressed the buy/sell button. YOU did it.

I want to laugh at you, but fuck, youre grade A retarded.

learn from this and take some responsibility for yourself and your actions. obviously, crypto is not for you

>im supposed yto hold 6 months through people saying I bought a retarded shitcoin (to this day in fact)

Dude i don't care, the fact is you all call people retards for not following you when in actuallity you want to fuck them sideways.

I have nothing and had to bury my lab pup this week from cancer. I spent all my money on cannabutter and tincture for her.
You're all assholes. Money changed you but it wont change me.

Call me retarded. The universe knows what you've done.

Of course you're not supposed to buy into people's hype, but what are some essential readings so not to end up like OP? To understand the charts better etc.

I built this with my own personal savings, what will you build with crypto? Nothing.

wew, what a hostile thread

of course you won't know the difference between good and bad without research
sometimes people leave good info, if you're one of them, thanks for not being a cunt. I'd rather the majority of future rich people be Veeky Forums browsers.

when the Economist started tweeting Stirner I knew it was time to go all-in

Congratulations on your ugly motorbike. You bitch more than the average woman.

Im just glad because I told you all to go to /g/ earlier to lean what Hiro was doing.
I posted the same bladerunner image, zero relies.

I can't wait until you realize what happens a week from now.

Again, nearly all of you will do nothing meaningful with your money and deserve to be liquidated.

my thoughts exactly
I never paid any mind to crypto until just before thanksgiving. I started with $400 and rolled up my investments to ~$3k with a /comfy/ profit and I *still* hodl 8 LTC, 2k XLM and 1 XMR
Smart people don't get conned. Smart people also don't lose money when it's RAINING FROM THE SKY.

>>>>>weed butter for my dog
>it died
>I'm smarter than 90% of biz
jesus dude, are you trying to prove how retarded you are?
pic related

you say that like Veeky Forums is one person....not everyone is like that, you should know better by now that not everyone is consciously occupied if you're talking like that.
rip your doggo but don't use it as an excuse to become like your 'enemy'.

go seek some professional mental help, op.

not even trying to be a dick. sorry to hear about your dog, but you really need to take some responsibility. we didnt do anything to you. you made your choices.

im out this thread. gl, op

I love my bike and I would like to see you build something fuckface, I bet you coudn't build an rc car.

Are you near boston? who wants to fight? winner take all crypto.

only people who put out lots of hate into the world really earn the label 'deserving'.
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about desu, and feel sorry for you for not only losing money, but letting yourself become so hateful because of it. Life can be better than that.

>Are you near boston? who wants to fight?
>fight me in real life
This is just getting sad now.

Weed reduces inflamation and there are pleny of people who have kept their doggos 3+ years through cancer fine.

Im not asking for hand outs, I'm asking you all to look at yourselves, cause I think karma is legit.

thats the shittiest bike ive ever seen.

instead of crying about how much of a retard you were, maybe next time when you invest, dont listen to other people and instead listen to yourself and your own research.

with how you're talking here, I can see why karma favors you negatively

Fly to NZ and I'll fight you, faggot.

Holy shit you're a retard and a sore loser

Thank you, the only decent person in the thread.

Fair point and yeah, so do I.
You are blind to accepting your own responsibility. Acceptance is the key, user. No one can MAKE you do anything. You chose, of your own accord, to make irresponsible purchases and sells and you got gotten. That is literally no one elses fault but yours.
You blindly accepted advice from strangers on Veeky Forums. I mean, lets be real here. That's a terrible idea and you know it.

Leave this place, find some peace, and accept what has been will be.
Get some help dude.

who the FUCK puts a gas tank on an electric bike? you really are fucking stupid lmao

>I am 90% smarter than biz
>especially with the linklets

I've actually took to bike shows,

Could you win most unique bike fag frog poster?
osegmotorcycle.com/html/show_winners_2017.html

Look up Tachyon Electrics.

Real bikers like the mad max vibe I was going for, buy a vespa you fucking pansy.

It's sheet metal to hide the charger, audio amps, and dc-dc converter you FUCKWIT.

YOU ARE ALL RETARDS GETTING RICH OFF OF NOTHING.

YES I AM SALTY CAUSE I WOULD HAVE USED THIS MONEY FOR GOOD AND TO DESTROY THE JEWS INSTEAD YOU WANT TO SPEND IT ON ANIME AND SEX PILLOWS.

the absolute state

>YES I AM SALTY CAUSE I WOULD HAVE USED THIS MONEY FOR GOOD AND TO DESTROY THE JEWS INSTEAD YOU WANT TO SPEND IT ON ANIME AND SEX PILLOWS.
If it makes you feel better I'll contribute to any Golden Dawn tier group that appears in the US

Top kek.

Btw quality bait, OP. I'm enjoying this thread.

But if you're not larping, then see pic related.

DOn't call me a weeb you fucking faggot. I fucked your pillow right before I bought your bag you noddle fingered jackass. You came to Veeky Forums for advice on crypto when instead you should have done your own research. Get fucked.

ESKEETIT

Veeky Forums unironically helped me triple my money tho.

Im not larping, any 3rd party viewing this thread can see you're terrible people hell bent on fleecing the next victim.

I honestly wanted to change the world by offeirng a botnet free vehicle option.

You don't care. I have an interview at an engineering firm to make $30 an hour.

I am still investing in crypto mind you, but coins that have practically never been shilled here. If I do make it rich, at least I know you are my enemy.

no, you see, user, you did this all by yourself :D :D :D

>if you make it rich
>$30 an hour job

My crypto makes more than you will hourly. Make smart choices, get smart money. Make stupid choices and you're holding bags.

Sounds like to me you'll be holding bags of shitscamcoins no one gives a damn about in the future. Good luck! I hear pump and dump groups work wonders for people like you. :^)

I BOUGHT YOUR VERGE BAGS BEFORE THE CHINKS CRASHED EVERYTHING FUCKFACE.

>DUUR BUY IN OR STAY POOR

You are evil, even now you assholes want people to buy inflated verge bags.

Keep denying reality, you know in your heart this place is bad for people especially the newfags you want to fleece.

>umassd.edu/feature-stories/2017/dustinroderigues.html

So this is you? You're a literal neckbeard? Hahaha, I want to fight you even more now.

>entrepreneur

Well they got that part right LOLOL

I'm going to be nice because you're a /pol/ack even though you're being an ass right now, buy TRON immediately.

I like traps

How the fuck do you lose money in a market like we've had?

Are you a mong or what mate? You don't take advice from /biz you come here to shitpost, geez.

I found him on facebook. Didn't want to out him though. I figured I'd let him get mad af.

Incoming thread deletion.

Post of the year right here, shop this with link and also add some arkies.

my facebook is literally a jon smith account, good trick tho.

nice pics tho mate.

>fell for the red wojack threads

Did you panic sell?

Where were you during summer?
You know, the time Veeky Forums couldn't call anything and mona and vert went x27?

Remember that?

He already outed himself here:

I'm no ultra-high IQ intellectual like OP but if I were to guess I'd say he blew that funding grant and perhaps his company equity on crypto.

Top fucking kek.

>I have an interview at an engineering firm to make $30 an hour
Nice.

I made $2400 today and all I did was fapping every 4 hours and browsing biz.

>I am still investing in crypto mind you, but coins that have practically never been shilled here
My portfolio literally jumped x6 this week from WaBi and Dragonchain, both I heard first on biz.

All you gotta do is read the shilling threads and DYOR. Ez.

Mean to reply to

Looks like that $2500 he got was spent on bags he sold to one of us lmao

I'll be sure to let whatever firm you're applying for knows you want to destroy all kikes. Should go over well!

OP is a faggot and so are you, kike shill

you've got to do some digging to find his facebook, but one definitely exists. Not under his name though.

I started with $400 investment, go tell raytheon I hate jews and be sure to leave your name and address and that you met me on a crypro basketweaving forum :).

someone screencap this shit. Best thread in a while. :D :D :D