MiniDRACS

What are some uses for miniature dragons?

Pocket lighter, of course, but some others?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0sLwHisz8TU
youtube.com/watch?v=bX2CzDH5bZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fleshlight

A torch to heat up only parts of a piece while you are working on it for Blacksmithing.

Bed warmer.

Suicide preventer

Anti-pickpocketing device. It's hoard is your purse!
Homing pigeon.
Paperweight
Like a shoulder parrot, only scalier.
Flashlight.

With teeth?
Kinky.

Friend and confidant.

>Implying dragons have teeth in their vag

Snarky sidekick. Always count on a dragon to poke fun and laugh at the stupid, puny mortals.
Universal key. I dare you to find a lock immune to (mini) dragonfire.
Financial advisor. There's a trick to bartering with a dragon - don't.
Lie detector. Dragons have very finely tuned bullshit detectors, and now you have one that fits in you pocket.
Portable morale. He's just that damn adorable.
Ultimate investment. If you live long enough to see him grow up, you have one hell of a contact.

Vermin. Kill all wyrms on sight.

>Anti-pickpocketing device. It's hoard is your purse!
Brilliant.

How?

alternatively, suicide weapon

>Anti-pickpocketing device. It's hoard is your purse!
What if you want to spend your gold tho?

>chloroform

Fight it to assert your dominance

a. squamigera might be the most aesthetic animal species on earth. it's a shame they're hate filled venom missiles

A cute lil buddy to carry around in your shirt pocket like a mama kangaroo

>How?
Comedy.

Keeps your purse safe

Cuteness.

Cuddling.

Keeping in your pocket.

Catching mail.

> There's a trick to bartering with a dragon - don't.
I tought that trick was for bartering with dwarves?

For the tiny desk engineer to ride on

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0sLwHisz8TU

Damn, these snakes are so fucking cash. Why are all the coolest snakes poisonous?

>hpl. squamous

There was a small breed of dog that the Chinese would keep hidden in their sleeves which they believed could sense evil. If the sleeve dog bit the other man when you went to shake hands it meant he was evil. Mini drake evil detectors?

That's the funny thing. One time, a long time ago, a dragon started to barter with a dwarf.

...yep, they're still going at it.

Because they either have to camouflage to hunt efficiently or be noticeable so predators fuck off.

Even from you. And I don't even want to think about what that corrosive dragon piss is doing to the coinage of the realms.

There needs to be more pocket dragons in our settings.

I would put them in mine, but the entire point of the setting is dragons rule the world.

Easily fixed, make them the overlords of the local Garden Gnome colony or the Ant people kingdom from the field across the road

But there are no gnomes. The Lowland Wyverns hunted them to extinction.

That's just what the World Council of Gnomish Lawyers and Moneychangers wants you to think! You've fallen to Gnomish illusions! Pull the enchantment from your eyes before it is too late!

All while the Ants run amok unchecked! Sure the Black one's are ok, but have you seen the crime statistics on the Fire Ants?! We honestly NEED dragons to keep the violent tendencies of these barbarous races in check! At least until some sort of 'solution' is found to 'finally' put an answer to the Gnomish Question.

Dragons fear no arthropod.

Except the cavern serpents who compete with the giant centipedes.

>At least until some sort of 'solution' is found to 'finally' put an answer to the Gnomish Question.
Lowland Wyverns answered that question already. Burrowed into their little prairie homes and ate them all. The little scaly retards are good at something I'll give you that.

TOADSLINGERS!

The best snakes are venomous. Or constrict. Or both.

half dragon half frog, you got a french

Nah, that's half frog, half wench.

Half dragon half frog is a flagon.

Or a... dog.

wut

It's trained not to attack YOU.

>apprentice
>maid
>bath attendant

>tiny nargacuga

NEED IT

youtube.com/watch?v=bX2CzDH5bZI

I'm pretty sure dragons don't have mons pubis

Welp im adding that story to my campaign.

>turns out the great dragon emperor is a lot smaller in person than he is in the paintings

eating

Glad to be of service, have fun.

Reminds me of a picture drawn by the guy who makes good looking horse, but also has a fetish for snakes penetrating female lizard genitals and getting trampled.

The mini dracs are their babies that need human contact to develop.
>DracoJaffa

>Ultimate investment. If you live long enough to see him grow up, you have one hell of a contact.

Or your kids
>human/dragon adventuring team
>parents adopted the dragon when you were a child
>you still think of him as your little brother