VEN OR TRX

1 btc for 1 week

who will win , shill me anons

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yjTPQDZ
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
discord.gg/JDS4tcX
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7i16l6/a_deeper_dive_into_vechain_masternodes/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's almost suicide to put 1btc in TRX, this shit could easily tank. There's a lot of chink manipulation going on.

VEN
TRX has pumped a lot already

I was just thinking the same thing. Thanks user. I hope that Tron faggot doesn't tweet something ridiculous this morning.

Ven 100%

Ven. Listing on Huobi in a few hours with a Bithumb listing coming before EOY.

Designated by the CENTRAL CHINESE GOVERNMENT as the blockchain standard for their five year plan and starting in their new baby. They are going to be part of building up what China wants to be the silicon valley of their nation. With plans to roll out the changes and developments made there to the entire country.

It's going to be 2B before the end of the week and 10B before EOY.

Why is this mf moving absolutely flat sideways??

Trx

Not touching it again as long as there are bots and dubmshits with sell walls

Yeah see, following your logic I missed trx @ 100 sats, 120, etc. Hype is everything on crypto, this chink is all day tweeting hyping it up
Look at omg, no product whatsoever, just a bunch of tweets and stickers, bang, top 20 coin on CMC
Hype is everything, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

probably not going to grow that much you faggot, but you should still invest

Ven hasnt even mooned yet due to whale suppression. Put your btc in there and sell when its 10btc worth which will be sooner than you think

VEN 100%

Fuck I'm back to Tron. My FOMO is too strong.

2B?

What is B?

Who here was converted by the ship autist?

Billion. As in Marketcap.

Sun has tweeted a few hours ago

Officially we have lockuped the whole 34.2 billion tokens we have. I will have an announcement later.

Billion, newfaq.
He is talking about marketcap.

if you like high rewards, VEN
if youy like to take it slow, TRX

TRX is taking it slow? haha

Compared to what you are about to see Ven do in the next two weeks? Yes. Without a doubt. TRX was pumped because it was from the protege of the master of Alibaba.

Ven is about to get pumped because it's supported by the Chinese Government.

I was

No shills only good TA...

discord.gg/yjTPQDZ

GRS SYS NXT were fucking on spot

then make it harder, xvg or ven?
Both will moon hard in the next 3 months.
what is more profitable?
Got 3 btc to put into one.

>On spot
Fucking pajeet kys

isnt xvg a fork of doge coin? lmao

lots of good coins are just forks.
xvg made me crazy profits the last week. 8x or something, and no signs of stopping.
wraith protocol comingin december too. This coin is top 10 material if wraith is as good as promised.

But yeah it was called dogecoin dark. lol

Guys, I'm watching these but walls get destroyed. They might go down tonight.

ven?
it will go up before the listing tommorow for sure.
Then it will continue once more chinese can get their hands on it.

Is the bithumb listing a meme or are there sources for it?

i may be exiting 250000 trx into VEN after this pump. but im scared .

is the ven government support confirmed

Huobi goes live in a few hours for trading. Whales are sending Ven over there to put up walls. They don't have enough to keep is suppressed with the volume it's going to be getting on two heavy exchanges.

It's going to explode upwards after Huobi just because they can't suppress it.

They said they were getting listed on a major exchange in December and during an AMA they said it started with a B. BitSe are behind VeChain. They are also behind QTUM which was also listed on Bithumb.

14:00 gmt right?
so in 12 hours? or am I retarded?

Very good news, thanks.

Not I have to think it wraith for xvg or bithumb for ven is better. Fuck.
Maybe I will keep ven, then after 5x put it all in xvg and wait till that reaches the asian markets.

It's 14:00 GMT +8 which is about four hours and fifteen minutes from now.

I don't know guys... I want to believe, but bithumb rumors are rampant

Walton and NEO were supposed to be listed a while ago

making loose associations isn't exactly a good case for investing. And Huobi on its own isn't enough me thinks. Binance does more volume.

I can only offer you what I know and have heard. It's your money so invest it as you see fit.

Ok, I thought I read 14:00 gmt, that would be 15:00 where I am and it is 2:49 for me.
I'll look it up again, thanks.

have fun getting roasted when the price doubles after people realize he locked up 32b coins you fucking fud

yep, you are completely right. And sorry for spamming, I am feeling the speed too much. kek

the only thing I really like is how Ven is down 40% from ATH right now. No way it doesn't touch that again with all this volume.

It's being heavily manipulated so that VIPs can get their share. I have no proof of that just intuition. I went all-in with the .75 btc I had on binance. God speed guys.

same here, and it really seems to be manipulated hard.
Way harder than most coins on binance.
Wait a few days and it will go way up. I am 100% sure.
Every chink coin made an easy 500 plus% the last weeks.
qtum, cardano, hshare.

a friend shared this with me earlier, going to get my feet wet. thanks for the confirmation bias anons

unironically vechain is up 500% in the last few weeks too...

Yeah but I don't think you realize how heavy the government backing something is. Every few thousand they get can be millions in a few WEEKS once it really starts spreading and more news is out.

It really can't be understated how hard it's going to go straight up.

true, and I hope for another 200% at least.

I seriously hope so. Their idea of anti counterfeit products is great too.
This, then one more big moon mission and I will have made it.

please verify the govt backing?

if you only have $400 to invest, do you go with VEN or TRX?

While there is always the possibility I'm wrong I've seen how hard the Chinese can pump things and how much they love their Government for some reason.

There is an actual chance we are about to witness an ETH level bull-run in the next few days or weeks.

VEN

are you in the discord?
Is it any good?

I sure hope so. But I am not sure how the chances are. With bithumb we might really see a few bn market cap.

xvg or ven, if ada drops that is also great.

No discord. I just got shilled on here a few days ago and actually read into it before this happened.

bump

Wtf does any of that have to do with Ben? Honest question

I was. Increased my stack by 30% because of it.

THANKS, SHIP AUTIST

Wish I met that autist.

How many ven to make it?

As much as you can afford to go in. But do it tonight. Moderate gains tomorrow with the new exchange and will rocket from there

50/50.

I went in, got a bit over 30k or so.
Will I make it?

Are you looking to lambo or just double your money?

at least double, the lambo will come with the next moon.
The plan was to get enough btc to make my 1.1mil verge into 1.5 at least.
But right now it looks like I should have stayed with verge.
But I am sure this will go pretty high in the next days.

Damn, nice user. I only was able to afford a little over 8k right now. Everything else I have has been sitting in ETH for a while and I am not touching that. Perspective is everything.

It was all from the xvg moon run.
ven looked really promising, so I hope it works out. 2 more things like this and I might be in the 1 million club.
But I shouldn't get my hopes up lol, took me months to get into my first 10x moon mission. But I'd like to think I am not a total noob anymore.

AAAAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

how many more gains can i expect from ven before the eoy?

no idea to be honest, long term I would say 4-6x if bithumb is true then more
short term I hope 2x, and I mean in a few days.

the last tries of manipulation before it hits another big exchange. Whales won't be that powerfull in 2 hours once it hits huobi

jesus ven is crashing hard. someone tell me it'll be ok

ironically TRX. Half its supply is being locked, and its having a competition on binance starting tomorrow ending on christmas eve

Dude, I'm 100% real here, I know that if you sell or not, the price will not move, so I don't care: VEN will be great. The fundamentals of this project are something else. Even if now crashes into dust, I could not give less fucks. Hold this coin, user.

I bought in at ~9000 sats. I am just not going to look at the price for a while and focus on other things. I suggest you do the same.

9k will be broken in the next 90 minutes

tempted to put in my whole cryptosavings of 1 btc

do it honestly, they have constant announcements and new lined up til end of january when theyre having their partnership reveal. this is a fucking train thats going way past the moon. so undervalued. this is easily a top 20 coin.

just take a look at their partnerships and how well other chink coins are doing right now.
you can't really go wrong. Just don't freak when it drops 10% or something.
Don' even look at it for a month. Or at least don't touch it.

Ven is about to take off boyos. Strap in.

strapped in, huge walls, but they are eaten pretty quickly.

Welp, here we go.

well that was shit

Thanks for buying my bags faggots. Now I can buy 3x as much TRX. LMAO

40% today, not too bad imo.
a few hundred in 7 days.

why the fuck would anyone buy trx at this time

Because pajeets are trying to shill people into buying their shitcoin

Priced in

VEN. Also join this Discord discord.gg/JDS4tcX

Ven is great, but fuck off. It doesn't even have a blockchain until next year.

Looks like the rocket for VEN already left

Just wait till the price jumps with the new listings

Whale manipulation on both exchanges now. Probably accumulating for masternodes till 21st

Just woke up and I see atleast the wall at 9k is down now. This should go up in the next couple of days.

This. Whales are literally supressing and accumulating masternodes for 21st. Once we get listed on Bitthumb and Bittrex (Will happen before EoY), it becomes far too impractical and expensive to manipulate anymore. Expect 3-5$ EoY, no shill.

They shook out the noodle posse, pumping now.

how much for a node? and what does one earn from a masternode?

VEN easy choice

150-250k. In other words whale territory. reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7i16l6/a_deeper_dive_into_vechain_masternodes/.

It's literally the most obvious supress this year and is a fucking GUARANTEED pump once 21 hits. I've never been on a more secure moon.

is ven gonna moon more

See

true.
Damn, I spent all my btc and only got 35k.
lol
At least I will make good money with the moon.