I've been really enjoying a campaign with a new GM and liking the cool characters and sidequests he crafted...

I've been really enjoying a campaign with a new GM and liking the cool characters and sidequests he crafted, but then he suddenly introduced the most blatant Magical Realm I have ever seen in my life. Should I really keep playing after this?

Tell us what it is at least.

It's feet shit.

We all know this thread is a damn lie to reel us in, but we may as well play along

Tell us what the magic realm is

>Somebody is retarded enough to fish for simple yes or no replies
projecting, mate.

Oh no.

Sorry user, that's one of the bad magical realms. You should drop that shit like a hot potato.

You must be new here or incredibly obtuse

Either way just tell us what the so called magical realm is

I will withhold my opinion until you give us a proper storytime.

Not sure if sarcasm

I'm too lazy to write it all down, bottom line is, female characters had to take off their shoes in a town according to the local tradition. It may not sound too disgusting but it's obvious fetish bait and it left a bad taste in my mouth.

>left a bad taste in my mouth
Is that where they put their feet?

GM, is that you?

Uhh...

Is that it?

They had to take off their shoes?

No one had to lick their feet? There was no discussion of their sweet rosepetal softlike toes or the musky, compelling odor between them?

...I kind of feel.like you're over reacting here

Is that the bait? You're secretly retarded?

>ITT OP chimps out at something relatively innocuous because of his paranoia of anything that might even relate to the magical realm meme.

Settle down my dude.

>No one had to lick their feet? There was no discussion of their sweet rosepetal softlike toes or the musky, compelling odor between them?
I pity you if you think this kind of shit happens for real. Also this cunt has specifically drawn attention to their feet on a couple of occasions. I know what I'm talking about when I say it's blatant Magical Realm.

Are you the only one who's uncomfortable over this? Are you the only one who's noticed?

I'm not playing with close friends, so I'd rather no discuss it with them.

Well, that ain't too bad, OP. Maybe just try telling your DM to cut that shit out and if it keeps being a problem, then you quit.

sounds like you're being a big baby over literally nothing
if this is too much for you then you should obviously quit

OP is the "female player", only explanation for this thread

Well, this was thoroughly underwhelming.

This is not magical realm. It is not magical fief. This is not even magical small property lease. This is living in your magical car.

Or he's the one with the foot fetish.

I feel that I failed to communicate how magical it really was because I don't care enough to type out examples. oh well.

Post a good story then. Everyone loves a good story.

>EWW THIS CREEPY BOY WAS HITTING ON ME!!! MAGICAL REALM >:(

sure thing sugartits