Tessagog is a character that was physically

Tessagog is a character that was physically
designed around the idea of being a collaborative Frankenstein of popular female characters on Veeky Forums.

>the body is both statuesque and stacked with Sorceress TnA and covered in Liliana markings with Yukinas chiseled back. She also has the Sisters of Battle's shoulder pauldrons with the Lady of Pain's blade feathers decorating it like a cape while also wearing Snake scale gauntlets. She has Marcille's pointed elf ears and blonde hair. She weilds dual dwarven axes. She has Celestines child bearing hips and Alariels perfect calves/thighs. She has sexy yellow Orc eyes with a Red Sonja inspired chainmail bikini top. She has creamy asian colored skin and wears Greek inspired Greaves with leather strapped backs and Orc carvings in the armor while being bare footed. She has a thin, Whale Tail styled chainmail loin cloth bottom with a wolf head sporran in front of it.

The current lore is that she was raised by her father as part of a warrior tribe, and when she came of age she went on a journey to become stronger and learn of the world, as is tradition in the tribe. The only possession she took with her was her fathers enchanted axe. After returning from her journey she sets out to fulfill her ambition and rule all northern tribes of the Ou/tg/rounds. On this journey she will meet two party members, a wizard and a rouge. She also brings with her another magic axe, a wolf companion, and the runes that protect her on this journey.

Previous thread: Still needing:
-More pictures of Tessagog.
-Details on her early adventures
-Creation of Tessagog's two party members who will be a Rogue and a Magic user, both female.
-Details of the Ou/tg/rounds and possibly a Map (I'm excited for this world building).

This is the 4th thread for any newfags here.

I'm presuming that the northern mountains that Tessagog hails from are of snow/blizzard conditions?

Actually, they are in a temperate climate where it is moderately warm during the summer and tolerably cold in- OF COURSE IT'S A FROZEN WASTE!

I'm just checking. Calm down

Next you'll be asking if the dragons live in mountains or if humans eat.

The scars are shit. SHIT!

She's made of wood.

She's a wooden character.

Literal Reddit/Tumblr thread

The tats look horrible. The rest of it looks okay.

Tattoo, actually.

And yes, they need work.

How do people feel about different designs? Glowing tats?

I say just lose the tats.

Quite possible to do.

Their original purpose was to grant her magic powers and protection, an important thing to have for someone in a chain bikini.

>Glowing tats?
I'm a fan of these, especially if they're functional as suggests. However, less is more. A few on her arms and legs, some on her back. They should accentuate her curves and emphasize her musculature and strength. They're highlights, not silly string.

A concept of the mage, posted by seemingly the same drawfag.

What was the mage's gimmick again?

Last it was discussed, it seemed like the idea was settling around a "slender dark elf", who can transform into a monstergirl, but the monstergirl aspect was toned way down since the original pitch.

We hadn't really come to an agreement on that.

Some were suggesting that she's all about polymorphing, but that was getting really explicit.

Personally, I think that her being a dark elf mage is a good call for contrasting the MC, but we can go further with it. If Tessagog is a brutish, straight forward, choppy melee fighter then this contrasting mage should solve problems more indirectly.

I think an illusionist/enchantress would be more suitable.

What more development does the appearance need? This looks pretty good, but what is it missing? What could be better?

Considering they're based on Liliana, I'd expect them to glow when they're being used.

A belt, maybe? Some gibbons? (Not too many, don't want her overdesigned)

Is she a coal colored dark elf or a chocolate dark elf?

Dunmer-colored was what was originally suggested.

she's bearly covered up any skin. of course she lives in a 24/7 blizzard.

Literally who?

I actually like the tatts design wise, but I agree they need to be toned down a bunch.

I suggested last thread (or the thread before that) that one of the protective effects of her tattoos was a continuous Endure Elements sort of thing.

If that were the case, she could wear nothing at all and still be comfortable down to -50f (-45c)

Don't like the idea of dual wielding axes, should just be the one. Unless the second axe is something small like a hatchet, that I could see.

Just joining now.
>MTG: Liliana markings
Er.. Ok, despite being visually obvious hardly the most iconic thing about mtg.
>40K: Sisters of Battle's shoulder pauldrons
I can not see one detail that I'd call 40k anything.
>Planescape: Lady of Pain's blade feathers
W- what? I feel the artist does not understand LoP blades. Feathers?
>Marcille's
Who?
>Fantasy: She has sexy yellow Orc eyes
That seems rather Board room meeting compromise. Who the fuck cares? If you want orc in there show something orcy
>Red Sonja
The... Comic book character? Just cause a character is fantasy does not make it 100% Veeky Forums. When in the last 2 years have we had a thread about Red Sonja that reached more than 6 posts on these boards?
>Bikini Armor
Not that I am a "reel armor only" fag, but if we are making a Veeky Forums relatable character I feel she should be in full heavy armor. Skimpy-Armor/Wear is any board / any thing, heavy Armor is Veeky Forums because that's the joke.

First impressions. Going to read the previous thread now.

Also
How are we incorporating Caster Supremacy or an anti-Caster Supremacy? We have to swing one way or the other, the Caster Supremacy issue is very Veeky Forums

Another character we autismed into existence because we were bored, and it seemed fun at the time, and we had a Drawfag/Writefag on hand, which neatly guarantees something good happening, because there's a potential for Shit to get done. Tessagog has potential... I'm more interested in our rogue and mage though.

I'm thinking we have one of them be a Catgirl. Catgirls are the most inoffensive Monstergirl, which makes it a nice choice if we're including that portion of Veeky Forums's interests.

Oh, and the mage should be an absolute Sperg about tabletop systems... but endearingly so, if possible? Someone who could make a cameo on Veeky Forums explained.

Oh, and her tits should have a 3d6 bell curve for the shape.

This is an abomination

You've got good points on most things, but you lose credibility for not knowing who Marcille is, or reading Dungeon Meshi.

All that aside... I think we shouldn't integrate Supremacy per se.. maybe have it be a running joke where Mage girl pulls 3.5 bullshit, so Tessagog pulls Herculean feats of strength and Martial Prowess, so the running joke is that it's sort of a running joke that the Caster/anti-caster supremacy argument is personified as a gag.

Guess what? So was Cultist-Chan and Lofn. Veeky Forums likes making shitty things, for the best, and only reason: we were bored and it seemed fun/funny at the time.

>but you lose credibility for not knowing who Marcille is, or reading Dungeon Meshi.
Not as out of touch as the rest of this character, user. Not even close.

>Also I guess I have read Dungeon Meshi, but didn't care enough about it to commit names to memory. -> Pic

Trying to make a whole troop of characters is over ambitious unless some user takes to making whole comics like Rage & Co. Focus on one character so we have something to show the rest of Veeky Forums.

You'd probably know Marcille if you saw her, since she's often used for Veeky Forums reaction images.

>Er.. Ok, despite being visually obvious hardly the most iconic thing about mtg

Who said anything about needing to be "iconic"?

Well, if you want my honest opinion, this idea, while it has merit, really should be scrapped if it's for the purpose of Veeky Forums house. I thought the original intent was because of /co/lette's existence, and our personal lack of a female avatar.

What we really need to do isn't create a fantasy waifu, but create a female character based on Veeky Forums's personality, or at the very least create a waifu who could be a poster on Veeky Forums.

Tessagog is neat and all, and I'd like to see her develop, but she's not what we need for what we're trying to achieve.

>if it's for the purpose of Veeky Forums house

It's not.

Those things grew organically, you're trying to force this one.

This is reddit tier.

That's really misunderstanding what /co/lette is, if you think the comparison to /co/lette implies any of that.

>trying to achieve

Its been pointed out several times (though, not in this thread) that making a character for all of Veeky Forums is pretty much impossible. We're too varied for any one character to represent the whole board, or even a large part of it.

At this point I think we've moved away from trying to make that and have just started considering her a collaborative character.

>reddit tier.

A useless, deliberately vague term with general negative connotations for people who can't properly articulate their complaints. Use your words, user.

I deniggerfied her for you.

>Putting the unmasked head on the masked body
>Not fixing the missing colors on the bikini

Why must you tease us so?

>still has both hairstyles

Don't quit your day job.

I don't mind it. Seems a bit wilder.

Thanks.

>gibbons

Elaborate. I'm assuming you don't mean small apes, but searching isn't turning up much else.

>Planescape: Lady of Pain's blade feathers
>W- what? I feel the artist does not understand LoP blades. Feathers?

Someone posted a pretty stylized drawing of the Lady of Pain, so I'm assuming the artist went off that as a reference. It might be worthwhile to start posting better examples of stuff if the artist might be around to see them.

Phone posting.

Gubbins, knick knacks, bits.

The design of her main body is rather simple (head/hat area is great), I'm suggesting some trinkets or something to add a bit more to the design.

Not too much, of course, as that would lead to an overdesigned mess. Which is why I suggested a belt.

No idea what style of belt, but if anyone has suggestions they think might look good they're more than welcome to share.

I think she could use some light plating in certain areas, to match the mask.

Maybe a satchel?

Or she could have a (potentially) armored spellbook on her hip with a strap going through its spine and over her shoulder.

Kind of like some chaos sorcerers in 40k.

>spellbook on her hip
>Kind of like some chaos sorcerers in 40k
Yes, that's good for bringing it back to the whole "Veeky Forums related elements".

Someone suggested borrowing from soulslikes, so is her ridiculously long staff meant to be similar to the Maiden in Black's?

Upon looking at the bottom of her to be, it appears that there's two layers to it.

Should they both be black? Should the inner see ton be a different color? If so, what color?

>to be

Robe. I meant robe.

That could be another option for matching colors with her mask.

She's got boots and seems to be wearing gloves, I figured those would match up with her mask and staff.

The under color of her robe could match the flame on the end of her staff, or her collar (if that isn't color coded to her mask).

Tessagogs colors are gold on black. This mage could have a cooler color like blue or purple.

The thief could have browns and greens to separate themselves by color.

With her mask being a loose derivative of Elesh Norn's, I would expect it, and her gauntlets/boots to be some kind of white, possibly stark, silvery, or creamy. Black and silver could serve as a fair counterpart to gold and black.

Less poofy of a dress and obviously way more cleavage and skin need to be showing. Imo

We already have the main elf for showing skin and cleavage. Don't get greedy.

I know. I can't help myself. Can we show a little cleavage? Some sexy legs?

Why not just have one of those dresses with a split in the front going all the way up to the waist?

I kid, I kid. It'd be hot, but I like the poofy all covering dress. It further contrasts with Tessagog (who shows a lot of skin) and looks pretty good.

Why?

Seconded.

Second in that the dress is fine as is?

Because if I wanted to I could suggest some ridiculously erotic things, but I don't think that's a direction we should go in.

The poofy, covering dress with maybe a few armor plates and a large book on a chain would be perfect in my opinion.

I'm with this user. I second his points.

This is a good idea, with tunnel vision execution by fanboyism

It's a good idea with only a single draft and some minor revisions made so far.

This guys knows whats up. I specially like his points about the orky eyes (really guys? We can do better than that) and bikini armor.

I have a few suggestions for us to start conceiving the rogue character. I decided to make a image since I feel I wouldn't be able to explain it much better with words. It uses characters that are frequently posted here and that could be described as rogue's. I'm sure I'm missing some obvious ones and that we also might not like some of the ones I picked. But I want to get the ball rolling for the rogue too.

as far as OP is concerned, the design is done and he has moved on to other stuff the setting need

Those are need ideas. I would like to add chandra's redhair to the mix

No oglaf jesus

>What we really need to do isn't create a fantasy waifu, but create a female character based on Veeky Forums's personality, or at the very least create a waifu who could be a poster on Veeky Forums.

I mean, we've already got that. Both of those, actually.

>neat ideas
I had a brainfart there

Well. First of all, just because you dislike Oglaf, doesn't mean it's bad or shouldn't be included. Second of all, Veeky Forums very often uses panels from oglaf as reaction images and it has spawned quite a few recurrent jokes, so I think it's a worthy mention.

And all that aside, I personally like the idea of the bandana over the eye.

Well, first of all, just because you like Oglaf, doesn't mean it's good or should be included. Second of all, there are people who have very often used pepe as reaction images, which devalues the idea that just because some people post something on Veeky Forums it's worth mentioning.

And all that aside, I personally think that's a particularly awful character design, and I have no stakes in this pro-Oglaf/anti-Oglaf debate. I'm just making sure you recognize the folly of your line of argument.

Looks better to me. You must be one of those faggots who love (((tattooed))) muscle girls.
You're welcome to edit it yourself, friendo.

Ha!

>(((tattooed)))
What? Why the (((echo)))?

Feeling a bit hopeful with this thread here

"Veeky Forums House" is dead and good riddance.
Only the dumbest people ever bothered with it, and now only the worst boards pretend to care about it anymore.

Hello! I am a random shitty drawfag

Shitty my ass. Good work

>forgot the wolf satchel

Shitty indeed, 3/10

Just kidding, you're beautiful

Loincloths trigger me. What's the point of having that flapping bit at the front (if not to emulate red sonja, who is more /co/ anyway)? Apart from that autistic detail, I like it.

Shitty indeed. Did you ever heard of a thing called nose? It's quite central (hehe) to representing a human face.

>collaborative Frankenstein
I see a rather welcome lack of 40kids

One of the versions has a chainaxe.

Nah I think ridiculously erotic things are a good idea. She could always be standing at an angle if you wanted it PG-13

Seconding most of your points. If she's got orc blood might as well give her prominent fangs.

Caster supremacy talk should show up in the form of two background characters, most likely commoner peasants, bickering about whether wizards are stronger than fighters. Nothing more.

That's good stuff user. Very well done.

I think it was just a request for eye color, not a suggestion on possible ancestry.

Bump

I also prefer the big dress.

>I can not see one detail that I'd call 40k anything.
Like pauldrons, unpainted things and daddy issues?

I'd be up for a little bit of armor pieces, a sleek sexy dress cut on each side of her so that it shows legs' and a big wizard pointy hat.

>shows legs
Given the look of the feet so far, she may be wearing grieves of some kind. You may not be seeing much skin.

Can't blame me for trying. I'm just being greedy. Tessagog shows more than enough skin.

Photosynthesis by skin

Did we ever figure out Tessagog's personality? I've been trying to push the stereotypical Chaotic Neutral joke around but no one is taking it. It seems we're headed towards a noble savage approach but that seems almost boring in the long run, and a bit Mary Sue-ish to me.

Also;
>2/2 bears are frequent in the Northern Mountain's wildlands