Monster Girls IRL

Going to be playing a game in a setting with lots of monster girls and animal people soon, so I was wondering about nonhuman mentalities.

So if monster girls took on some slight animalistic mental traits along with their physical characteristics, how would it change the way they think compared to humans?

Would prey species be terrible at depth perception? Would predatory species have trouble not chasing things? Would other mammals not want to have sex most of the time, but be uncontrollably horny some of the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From left to right in how they would change:
>Hornier
>Hornier
>Hornier
>Horsecock
>Hornier

I'm more interested in the cultural and architectural development of a snake race.

Either lots of tubes/tunnels or lots of pillars that constitute as stairs.

Sounds kinda neat actually, never thought about that.

Just watch MonMusu. It does (some) of the shit you're asking about

pretty sure there's a dick edit somewhere

>So if monster girls took on some slight animalistic mental traits along with their physical characteristics, how would it change the way they think compared to humans?
Depends on whether you want them more civilized or more wild. Civilized is better. Don't overdo it to the point of "harpy forgets everything every three steps" or "catgirl has an irresisitible compel to chase laser pointer", make them humans with slight character shifts, like
>Would predatory species have trouble not chasing things?
They probably wouldn't, but they would have an instinctive response to at least look at it, slightly stronger than humans' instinctive response. Maybe species more far away from human (snek, arachne) would have harder time controlling their responses. This creates interesting dichotomy - more monstrous species are generally stronger, but have more difficulty fitting into society compared to less monstrous ones.

Also, does your setting have monsterboys/men?

More timid for herbivores, easier to bully into sex.

Depends on the species
Got a list?

Dude, if a deer guy saw you hitting on a deer girl he'd walk right up and headbutt you without warning.

Herbivores don't fuck around.

>So if monster girls took on some slight animalistic mental traits along with their physical characteristics
How/why? To name an example, rabbits have mostly evolved to be skittish and somewhat hyperactive because they're small, tasty and almost everyone literally wants a piece of 'em. If they become large and strong enough to fend off all but the most dangerous of predators, as well as intelligent enough to invent pointy sticks, this behavior would eventually stop being selected for.

Also, assuming most monstergirls don't have an omnivore diet, they'd have utterly disgusting teeth. Have you ever looked a horse, gifted or otherwise, in the mouth? All of their teeth are molars. Imagine a cute girl with an all-molar bucktooth mouth. Not so cute anymore, huh?

I love monstergirls but they're bullshit.

Rabbit = Cat > Dog > Horse > Cow > Goat

What said, most large herbivores tend to be agressive as fuck

Cow>Horse>Dog>Cat>Rabbit

>Goat that low

Fucking plebian

Depends on the varieties of monstergirl. The ones not based on mammals are going to be much more different from us than the ones that are.

> Rabbits

Mayfly lifespan. A rabbitgirl is going to age to an adult at a blinding speed compared to a human. They are shy and playful, avoiding confrontation. Rabbitfolk are not especially smart, but they can use the tools that humans and other races come up with, they just are not very inventive themselves. You tend to find them in communities of other more successful folk where they live for protection.

> Cat

Cats have really interesting personalities. The average cat is constantly on guard, wired to constantly be viewing things through the lens of predator/prey. Cats rarely express affection openly, instead they show their trust in others by "leaving themselves vulnerable" as a sign that they know they can trust you not to betray them.
For houscats this is exposing their belly or closing their eyes around you. For catpeople... looking away from you? Dropping their wallet or other important items near you? Telling you personal secrets?
If a cat starts doing you favors, its a backhanded compliment. It means they like you, but also probably don't respect you. Murderpresents are what you do for another cat that can't hunt for themselves.

> Goat

Stubborn jerks with no concept for boundaries or personal space. Have an uncanny knack for getting up to high places you wouldn't have thought they could get to and just hanging out there. A goat girl won't wait for the bus at the buss stop, a goat girl will wait for the bus ON the bust stop.
Compulsively chews on things.

>Dog

Drawn to groups with organized structures. Feels most comfortable in an established hierarchy. This means you will see a lot of dog people in police or military roles.
Dogs are excellent at teamwork and reading human body language, in many ways better at it than humans themselves are. Incredibly optimistic people.

Daily reminder that Rabbit is the most legit one, she has easily the greatest body-muscle mass ratio of all those and she doesn't have sagging cowtits.

Cow is the best girl

>Just watch MonMusu. It does (some) of the shit you're asking about
No don't, Monmusu is a generic harem anime is shitty cardboard character tropes.

> Horse

Very chill people, doesn't like to stay in one place. Nomadic. Constantly alert for danger, even in comfortable surroundings, and easily spooked.
Spooking a horseperson is dangerous, because when scared they will lash out and bolt and do anything it takes to get to someplace they feel isn't confined or under pressure. In a city, this might not be easy to do and can involve an extended frantic rampage to get to an open space like a park.
On top of that, horses often don't realize they are bigger than you. They are so wired with prey mentality that they don't realize they could kill you in a heartbeat if they only tried. So expect them to do a fair amount of accidental damage as a result of not knowing their own strength.
Physically cannot vomit. Sicknesses that would require them to throw up, like eating bad food, can be deadly unless their stomach gets pumped.

> Cow
Sort of an idiot savant type. Cows act really dumb with soft expressions. But they have a knack for finding the solutions to problems on what seems like an accident. If there is any weak point in your fence, a cow WILL find it and escape.
Tend to follow groups. Even if it means following the group in a direction they otherwise wouldn't be going. Curious, but again not all that bright.
Contrary to popular belief, even dairy cows don't just automatically lactate. That only happens after calving, so basically only in the same sort of situations that a human woman would.

T. Mohammed

Huge sagging cowtits are amazing, I just think Rabbit has the better ass.

I want to pet and give some tune to the kitty.

Despite what many here would like, they wouldn't really be all that different. Too many times, the suggestions are basically taking the simplistic instincts of an animal as it currently is and just slapping those on a human shaped person with far greater intelligence. It completely ignores all the ways in which being humanoid and being intensely close to human in appearance would drastically alter those behaviors towards being much closer to human thought. And human thought is hugely varied. Our intelligence allows us to be much more varied and much less beholden to instincts than your average animal.

>So if monster girls took on some slight animalistic mental traits along with their physical characteristics, how would it change the way they think compared to humans?
I would say they would be more like humans where there shouldn't be much pre-deposition two members or the same species would have more different personalities than two members of two different species. Simply because that is essential for a community to form and if these races have civilizations then this normal.

If you REALLY want to go into this however.

>Would prey species be terrible at depth perception?
No, depth perception is essential for working with two hands and tools.

Prey species could be very isolationist and untrustworthy towards outsiders and have collectivitist mob mentality that they have to stick together at all costs. Generally they would form larger communities but only from their own race and would be rivaling other prey races too.

Herbivores need to be territorial because they rely on agriculture and grazing/planting fields are what they need.

>Would predatory species have trouble not chasing things?
Predatory species depends mostly on what animal you are basing it on. If they are civilized then they would still be hunters, even if they have plenty of meat from husbandry. Simply because they are hardwired to want shit up just for fun. They would be family centered but more individualistic. Some coudl end up lazy and overindulgent. They would be much more chill and open to other races but quicker to loose their shit.

>Would other mammals not want to have sex most of the time, but be uncontrollably horny some of the time?
If they are civilized then not really, mating season evolved because of the changing weather seasons, to make sure the offsprings are born to the times of the year when food is plentiful. If they are civilized and have safety, food, water and protection then mating seasons are no longer necessary and breeding will be much more controlled.

Huge sagging cowtits means they are not working out proper.

All the developed pec muscles in the world won't save a woman with H cups from sag.

>would prey species be terrible at depth perception,
not unless their eyes are less binocular you moron.

mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

This could help you out if your having problems. You would have to do is modernize their behaviors.

I think he meant the females. many (but not all!) species of deer have the females pretty docile unless something is going to fuck up the kid or theyre competing with another woman

God, was it Traveler that actually gave us a warlike equine race? It makes an awful lot of sense that herbivores would be incredibly aggressive in politics.

Monmusu has some alright examples of this, but one manga that does this kind of stuff better is torikissa / bird cafe.

In general the things to keep in mind are A: individuals vary, so some animalfolk will be less prone to acting on instincts than others, and B: considering that most monstergirls are depicted as like 95% human with 5% animal features (they're all still human-sized, bipedal, warmblooded, two front facing eyes even for prey animals, etc.), their mindsets would most likely be 95% human as well. To use what said as an example, rabbit-people wouldn't have as much reason to be skittish and jumpy, due to far less predatory threats (unless it's some weird cannibal scenario where predatory beast races feed on prey ones).

So a harpy wouldn't be a stereotypical birdbrain guaranteed, but might have a minor fondness of jewelry or other shiny things, or maybe some (but not all) might be claustrophobic and would like to be able to see the sky at all times.

Based on those traits, in descending order of preference:

>Dog
ABSOLUTELY BASED. Between the loyalty and their attraction to 'chivalrous'* lines of work they're perfect waifus.

>Cow
Other than the dog she seems the safest and most stable option.

>Goat
Doesn't sound too bad once you get used to her chewing on your hair. Her getting up close and personal with other guys can be a bit irritating, but if you know she doesn't mean it that way you might get used to it?

>Cat
Cute, but I don't like the idea of at best being 'trusted' rather than loved.

>Horse
Way too dangerous

>Rabbit
That's just tragic

*yes, I'm an autist. What gave it away?

>Womanlets
In terms of pure physical build, the goat is GOAT.

Don't forget that horses have self-cleaning sphincters which are an evolutional miracle.

I want to ride the horse!

And let's not forget that dogs constantly lick their own genitals and the buttholes of other dogs.

Are you a bad enough dude to kiss your wife on the mouth?

I forgot, does Ryo do futa or just trap?

Mind you dogs have anti-bacterial agents in their mouth, so you probably wouldn't catch something from her, it would still gross people out.

It just means that they their buttholes are pretty clean and that is a good thing.

>waifus
>all that shit taste
user please.

>mge
The dude's a good artist, but he's ABSOLUTE OVERSHIT at writing. And aside from few exception, every monster is essentially the same "i kidnap you and then become a loving waifu" shit.

Isn't that essentially the whole idea of monstergrills

If you're doing it solely for fetish, yes, but from the point of worldbuilding it's a terrible thing.

>He doesn't realize that MGE is the grimdarkest of all the universes.

And then there's the mindboggling number of monstergirl species who have semen as part of their diet.

nobody is interested in monstergirls for the fucking worldbuilding, you autist-in-denial

Something something mana something

>He doesn't like a little worldbuilding along with his fap bait
elevate your masturbatory experience, user

>in denial
user, please. I proudly admit I am an autist and a degenerate.

My fetish just happens to be worldbuilding.

>nobody is interested in monstergirls for the fucking worldbuilding

Objection.

>current year
>not rimming yuour wife
>not even going down on her
Well at least no one's mentioned the rabbit thing or you'd probably have fainted user

What rabbit thing?

HOLD IT!

That's not monster, those horns are fake!

Girls are the real monsters.

Overruled. She's a titty monster.

She does get possessed, though

>C'mon, user, I'm a monster girl! you said you liked monster girls!

Well, we've got two catgirls already Cheshire is objectively the best monster girl, so... good he's drawing something for furries too?

Rabbits have shitty digestive systems. Shitty as in they have to eat their own pellets to digest again and actually get nutrients. They're nothing but long eared scat rats.

Good post

Cat's have always been fine too

How about a doggo then?

Well, I expected something even worse

It's kinda weird how jap furries (they call them kemono, i think?) bother me less than western furries.

I guess lack of familiarity with culture does its thing?

For one thing, they're not obscenely detailed and colored like rainbow vomit. They're cartoony

Probably because they're just another variation of humanized animals, and not a giant tumor of a subculture packed to the brim with original character donut steels

Well they also spontaneously reabsorb their fetuses if the mother gets stressed. Forget which animal it is (an ungulate iirc) that spontaneously aborts to distract predators with their kid instead.

>For one thing, they're not obscenely detailed and colored like rainbow vomit.
They do get colorful, although not to the point of "entire photoshop palette dumped on one character".

>that spontaneously aborts to distract predators with their kid instead.
Imagine weaponizing that.
Ballistic babbies.

literally this
>you fall into the water get bitten but it is actually no blood coming out of you because her teeth are made of special magic that phases through your body and instead liquid mana will come out of your body that looks like blood but it is not so they will actually not harm you and will become your waifu.
Excuse me for my disbelief but this is horribly contrived

About as colorful as your average animu

>Alp (i think?)
>T-this monstergirl is made from a boy, b-but it's not really a boy now, it's a girl biologically, b-but it still behaves more like a boy i-it's not gay i swear

You can FEEL the awkwardness seeping from the writing. You can smear yourself in awkwardness. Get covered in it.

who wears a full uniform with only one sock?

>>It's kinda weird how jap furries (they call them kemono, i think?) bother me less than western furries.
Because they still have simplistic animu faces that make them unrealistic unlike western flurries that want to be as close to real animal as you can. It's like comparing Renamon to Shere Kahn.

Yeah but on the flipside you get mosquitos that suck dicks instead of blood

Mating pressing the dog must be the height of luxury

Dude check your fucking privilege okay?

A dumb rabbit

To be fair, bullfighting/rodeo bulls are so upset because their balls get really tightly wound up with rope prior to the show. Though that does make me wonder how agressive bulls are if you don't actively try to piss them off.

You know as pants on the head retarded as Rabi Ribi's story is and how shamelessly lewd it is, it is still a pretty fun game.

wtf is happening to her left tit? it looks dented.

>Cat=GOAT>Dog>Bunny=Horse=Cow

It's being squeezed by her chitin "armor"

It's a great game.
It has absolutely no right to be a great game, but it still somehow is.

Cocoa is best girl 12/10 would build bombs together with

Alp is basically a trap but the writer is just too scared to go into homo or futa area.

but the angle her torso's at makes no sense for the depression to be that pronounced. especially with the same thing not happening on the right

I get that he doesnt want to write things he's uncomfortable with, but that doesn't get him any favors.

War veterans

Give KC some credit, the fact he even included it suggests he's not that "uncomfortable" with it. It's probably got something more to do with it being the monster GIRL encyclopedia. And all the poor sods who get off on becoming the little girl.

I want to be the Alp.

>And all the poor sods who get off on becoming the little girl.
Oh right, these guys.
Ah well, it's not like it's a smart idea to adapt the setting wholesale.

I am not dissing him but some of the newer ones are really going extra miles to show that the girl will not hurt you and will become your loving totally obedient waifu. His early works had the monster girls being monsters, being a danger, forcibly attacking humans like the monsters they are. He even did some downright creepy and scary ones like the Matango or Leanan Sidhe.

His newer ones however are just "insert a flavor text then monstergirl will turn into your forever loyal loving waifu and you will live happily ever after." He is clearly doing this to cater to the waifufaggots, who just want a personalized brainwashed mindslave fantasy because a real girl with a mind of her own is way to problematic to handle.

Sometimes it is totally awkward like when he write that necromancy cannot affect males so all skeletons and zombies that are reanimated are always girls. I get the premise yes but this is getting stupid considering that at his early works he clearly mentions that there are male monsters out there.

Cuntboys are way more /d/ than traps though. Would absolutely bang with intentions of knocking up.

They develop into full-fledged sluts.

>Sometimes it is totally awkward
This. it's not the inclusion, but how he does it.

Good job brah, now the thread will get deleted because of you.

>Implying this game was related to Traditional Gaming in the first place

>can't choose between A and J

I never thought life is that difficult.