X2 coin for this week

tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/video/2017/12/14/this-mobile-live-streaming-service-has-big-plans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UBIQ and SALT, both got good news coming out, both solid white dev teams, both coins with great idea's. both pretty low marketcap.

PRL. Just look at the fucking concept they suggest

HVN

wow thats pretty creative

there is announcment on the way ? what can cause the pump ? also, i prefer coin that didn't pumped hard already.

Enigma

Poe is gonna pump again

GTO is partnered with TRX and this cnbc.com/video/2017/12/14/this-mobile-live-streaming-service-has-big-plans.html

unironically monero

I've been holding over 1 million TRX for 2 months... don't tell me it's going to moon again, all these gains are making me dizzy...

CND.

> GRS
Seriously, update and new exchange listings coming soon. It's very bullish already, easy x2 this week.

Obsidian, it’s already mooning

i don't know about x2 but skycoin, nav, and xmr are looking very very very good for some gains

i think gifto would moon before tron

BAT bby

interesting, but i don't see how it can x2 in the short term. already listed on binance and bittrex and i see that the big news will come in q2-q3. but still interesting and consider to put some for long term later.
at risk for a big dump

both did x2 today already

will check.

WABI

LINK

10x by the end of this month

This

Link is about to moon

this coin is literally a 300x coin

combines technology of ethereum and iota tangle

i put 10k into this

lets go boys

Wabi now sub 2$ end of week 5$

dumped link few minutes ago. afraid the eoy announcment catch me off guard. i'll buy back after the dump.

Their GitHub is pretty dead for a young cryptocurrency "developed in a community driven model".

I bought this gem some days ago, shilled it like twice on Veeky Forums and suddenly this thing i everywhere. Don't destroy a good project with pajeet curry. It does not need shilling, keep it to yourself at this point we will moon don't worry

Good point

Congratz one million in a week

Great, just got shilled into PRL.

Only 2 eth but pls don't let me down

SHIEEEEEET COin

i think REQ still has the potential to 2x from its current price in the short term

>such pic, much related

Rlc for sure.. Dyor