LTC and ETH

Alright fuckers. LTC just reached an ATH and I wasn't able to buy low last night because I was having bank problems. Now I'm good to buy and have 200 to put in. Do you think the price will dip tonight? And if so, do I buy ltc or some eth?

Wow $200. Big money is coming in tonight guys, better watch out.

if BTC goes on a run both should drop. maybe wait it out a bit, if not just go in

Anyone on Binance or some other exchange which carries XMR:

Did it just break a sell wall or something? ATH in fiat.

>Sam

Fuck off you spoiled cunt

>Just reached an ath

It's ath is like 420 you stupid nigger

Ok true stupid on my part, sorry lmao. Thanks for telling me though.

All your coin belong to us

maybe he meant 200 million

How were your grades Sam?

just buy and hodl.

Buy at low tonight or do you think it wont dip?

mfw it's a lot to me
I live in pisspoor country where your monthly salary is like 550$ (that's guaranteed minimum but a lot of people work for that and some work illegally for even less).
200$ is enough to pay rent for a month where I live

Dude, just buy and stop looking at the fucking graph for one week. Buy and hodl, senpai. But srly, 200 is nothing, i saw a guy last weekend who lost 3k because panic dump. Just buy and hodl

I cannot imagine being a person who is not FOMOing LTC right now

do not trust Veeky Forums

Because of Veeky Forums i paid my debts and aiming to buy more property.

Trust Veeky Forums, not pajet

I have no idea, but it seems like there is a lot of optimism around litecoin these days. If 200 bucks is all you have then litecoin is probably not the stupidest thing you can invest in.

where do you live?

Update. Just bought $50 worth as it dipped under 350

It will dip, like it always does after ATH spikes

just watch the overall curvature of the charts and wait until a good leveling period to buy in. It could easily drop down another $10-$15 in the next 12 hours. It seems stable around $350+-$5 for now..

dont take my advise though, it might not even go that low at this point or it could go lower than what you buy it at. however, it will only continue to rise week by week so buy it soon before you fomo again as it hits $400

it dropped 10-11$ so I bought 50 worth. If it drops more tonight Ill probably buy $50 more

>It might go up
>It might go down

The post.

I sold all my XMR for measly satoshis REEEEEEEEEE

nice. take the dips as they go lower to drop your average price/per coin while you can and hodl onto what you have when prices spike back up

what i meant is that no one knows what will happen short term (day to day fluctuations), but we all know it is climbing every week.
Its only after it spikes, where it is uncertain to buy in then or wait until it hits its lowest point in a couple of hours

Pump it up