Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/: CAN HE JOIN A UNIT?

ROBOUTE GUILLIMAN CANNOT JOIN A UNIT BECAUSE HE IS A MONSTROUS CREATURE EDITION

>The dread Aeldari known as Adarki Duncini
youtube.com/watch?v=ebU1zTFh7AE

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs on iphone, lithium on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempt to make the game more fun for everyone (except orks as usual)
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>DIS DA WAAAGH ORGANIZA, ZOG YERSELF IF YER STILL ASKIN' ABOUT IT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>a better list builder if you like using a phone
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (what the Lion calls Vulkan's dick pics folder)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Warhammer-40-000?Nu=product.repositoryId&Nao=0&N=102331 3129408095&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440130a-flat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for monstrous girlyman

I assume he also has all the Primarch shit from 30k, like Eternal Warrior, FnP, AdWill and such?

Maybe?

I still say he should have been put into a dreadnought

So a guy is auctioning this off and he has no idea what it is. Any ideas?

Plasma pistol and some sort of claw arm, probably from an old Chaos Marine kit

Rogue Trader bits, I'm fairly sure.

It's a mkviii dreadnought.

So I bought an airbrush for the first time and the strength of this thing just blasts air out like crazy. Is it supposed to do that? I thought you could get tiny details on models with it.

>So I bought an airbrush for the first time and the strength of this thing just blasts air out like crazy. Is it supposed to do that?

Can't you regulate the PSI on your compressor?

I'm building my first army. It's flesh tearer 500 point.
1 sanguinary priest with bolt pistol, Veritas vitae and jump pack
Assault squad with leader that has power fist and combat shield
Assault squad that has one marine with a flamer and a sergeant with a melta bomb
Dreadnought
Tactical squad with a mislle launcher and a extra marine.

It's the dreadnought going to be stock? Putting it in a pod would be great in any case since it means you'll have most of your army on your opponent's face turn one.
Combat shield is hardly worth it on an assault squad leader.

How do you get such clean, natural transitional effects with the colors like seen here?

Question. Can armor values be raised above 14? I've read some shit where people talk about making land raiders, etc, 15av or 16av through various means but I've read no solid confirmations anywhere.

That and the guy who got me into 40K to begin with said that AV14 is the maximum.

Layering, ultrathinning, mixing mediums.

I can't afford the point cost for a pod unless I decided to be a dick and completely remove my tactical squad for a pod

Don't you have a pressure regulator?

While we're at it, moisture trap?

You can start trying things out around 20PSI for large scale basecoating, then down as you get closer in to do fine stuff. It quickly gets tricky though, with paint that won't atomise and dries on your needle, clogging...

At the end of the day, detail work is for regular brushes. An airbrush is very niche tool when it comes to painting models.

14 is usually the max for armor, but there are exceptions. The Space Marines have the Technomancy psychic discipline that has a power that can give +1 to all armor values on a vehicle, for example.

Actually I could remove the missle launcher extra marine combat shield and bolt pistol from the priest for a drop pod

Yeah I fixed it, just had to turn it down

airbrush

His close combat weapon is near-Titan tier. Justify this, GW.

Guys, I'm worried for Slaanesh.

He's fat, slow, useless and will never swing that at anything important unless you waste a couple Librarians to try and get him close. Congrats, you can oneshot a Warboss. You'll never actually do that, since you'll be tarpitted by something first.

Can't you put him in a storm eagle or a drop pod? Or does the monstrous creature type make him unable to fit in those?

There you go. You're going to need lots of them for a Blood Angels STEELRAIN and it'll improve the dreadnought efficency by a lot.

Arms from old Orks in power armour from rogue trader or maybe 2nd edition.

Yeah, it prevents him from doing so.
Unless he has a special rule that didn't get leaked allowing him to embark he's going to footslog it with his lovely 6" movement.
This is Gorkanaut-tier bad considering he'll be a truckload of points.

After seeing some of the old Dune art, I kind of want to make a Stage Three Navigator-style Psyker Magos floating in a tank, probably with some metal spider legs and such. He'll probably help crew my Biologis Stormbird once it's done. What rules could I use for him?

Nope, he's footslogging. In fact, he's less mobile than Cawl, since he can at least get in an allied transport if he wants. He can just be dakkaed down as he comes.

As a monstrous creature he can't enter vehicles and join units. Unless he's got Deep Strike squirreled away somewhere he's going to hoof it on his own.

I don't know what blood Angels steelrain means (this is literally my first army) but I have a feeling it involves drooging tons of drop pods and assault marines right in the middle of their army.

Emperor sword is Strength D, eh?

>tfw Girlyman is better OOE than OOE

Precisely that. Most of the time you'll be better off deploying your assault marines and letting tacticals/dreadnoughts ride the pods (Or something more spicy like sternguard veterans) but it's all about raining from the sky upon them.

On a 6 to hit, yeah.

Son of a bitch.

>If the marker is on the battlefield at the end of the game, Guilliman is considered to be slain

GW is getting smarter. It's a stupid, redundant sentence, but it's necessary for all this fucking retards asking dumbass non-questions that are clear cut like "CAN I USE YARRICK AS MY HQ FOR MILITARUM TEMPESTUS"

how do you destroy a marker?

You don't, you just remove Guilliman instead.

You can cast warpmetal armor on a Primus redoubt for armor 16.

>This is Gorkanaut-tier bad considering he'll be a truckload of points.
He's 350 points apparently.
Cheaper than his 30k equivalent.

I have a few ideas...

Goddamn son

So just a little more than Calgar

Yep.
Seeing as GW had him join termies, it's quite possible Guilliman is a MC with special rules that make him ignore basically all the downsides.
If so, he'll be well worth the points.

He will spend plenty of time footslogging and shooting stuff with his superpowered heavy bolter variant, but he is pretty slow. If his armor can teleport into battle that will help him, but that's about it. Also he can always be individually targeted because he is a monstrous creature, not an independent character.

He gives a lot of buffs to nearby units from his six Warlord Traits, however.

Now he will feel the sorrow of the carnifex.

>People seriously insisting on staying with Dawn of Small Armies 2 instead of tolerating Dawn of Jumping Angelos 3 But Actually Bigger Armies and Actual Super Heavy Walkers

What, are you not happy with your T3 Tyranid Warriors?

People are only turned off by the graphics, mostly by how much it looks like some sort of Freemium mobile game and all that fucking bloom.

mega armor ork 2nd edition

I'd put my money on GW not knowing their rules. That seems way more likely.

>Actual Super Heavy Walkers

Except for Orks.

They were apparently too lazy to put the Stompa in, despite it being the Ork equivalent of a Knight.

Caption this

Why the hell aren't Gork/Morkonauts in the same power bracket as knights anyway?

>where the fuck are my feet

Because fuck orks. You should know this, user!

Apparently they wanted to capitalize on bringing back an old idea.

The Orkanauts, much like the Lord of Skulls, is a throw back to an old Epic unit.

The old Epic level Stompas were only about as threatening as a Land Raider, which is about as threatening as the current Orkanauts are.

Plus, they probably wanted to move more Stompa models as I've heard those haven't sold well over the years.

>don't 'eva talk to me or me boy again

tfw you don't zip up your power-fly and Celestine sees your dangely skull balls.

Celestine will never want to fuck you as hard as she wants to fuck Guilliman

Guilliman will never fuck you like he fucked up those black legion dweebs in this paragraph

games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Warhammer-40-000?Nu=product.repositoryId&Nao=0&N=102331 3129408095&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440130a-flat
Rise of the Primarchs pre-orders are up

Right, excuse me if I'm getting confused here but I have a rules question. Say I have a 6-man team of Stealthsuits led by Shadowsun. I got 2 fusion blasters with target locks in the team.

If I'm reading this correctly, I can target a total of 4 units with this squad in the shooting phase: 4 Burst cannons and 1 of shadowsun's fusions (has to be at the target of the main unit), her second fusion blaster and the two stealth fusions can be at different targets. Is this correct, please?

Fnp and eternal warrior I'm pretty sure

If Target Lock only gives you the Split Fire special rule this means that only ONE model from the whole squad wil be able to fire at a different target from the rest.

Main thing - PRACTICE

>instead of tolerating Dawn of Jumping Angelos 3 But Actually Bigger Armies and Actual Super Heavy Walkers
>implying it isn't because it is Starcraft: 40.000

It's the Emperor's sword faggot

Run on the first move for that extra 1" from WL traits

6 attacks so likely to get one off and reroll 1s

It doesn't specify Split Fire. It only says "A model with a Target Lock can shoot at a different target to the rest of his unit". To me that says that each Target Lock owner can pick a different target.

>those kits are less than £10 apart

>Orkanaughts have half the capacity of a trukk and half the firepower of a riptide

I ship it SOOOO hard. Writefags get on it!

And is weaker than a Mega or Meka-dread and a squadron of Deff Dreads.

ALL the command traits?

Most likely this Victrix Guard will have the same rules as Tyrant Guard allowing them to join with mc(character) maybe they will be upgrade option like tyrannical veterans
Setting up for similar versions when the other loyalists and traitors turn up
So mortarion would be mc character with graveshroud guard, the lion would have something like Calibinite Shieldwardens or something
Dorn - builds his own wall and carries it about with him
Perturbed - obliterator meatshields
That way you have to take specific units if you want to stop them getting shot up which means more points the just basic 350

Alpharius with a Bodyguard of Alpharius, Alpharius, and Alpharius.

Should've been Khan first.

indeed.

thats 6 warlord traits from the command section.

Thats a bit inaccurate as some of those rules also apply to the model itself

I don't play orks. Do their points costs reflect those values

They don't need to bring Alpharius back because Alpharius was never gone.

how do I get a physical 7th ed rulebook without buying a fucking £150 box set

The opposite

ebay has 25$ ones from the box sets.

How many points are the Orkanauts and how many points is a Stompa?

orkanaughts are 250-300, stompas are 770 if you're on the codex datasheet (the FW imperial armor datasheet is much better)

orks are weird because of transport slots, and how you can put a team of mekboys in there to heal them up each turn. You can also give them 5+ invun with a big mek and forcefield, or stuff them teams of nobz and warbosses

Is that fucking Paul Bonner's art?

what did xe mean by this?

Fuck off and do your fucking job you stupid fucking brute

Primarchs arent mary sue prince faggots, they're military leaders from the start.

Jesus they're almost all faggots.

Already new post - second Great Crusade
Basically lots of warp storms destroy the imperial structure you get bits and pieces of sectors vs rampaging chaos Slav hordes whilst bobby g release the reconquest

Literal retard kek.
>be rts
>get called starcraft clone
>implying thats a bad thing either.

DOW 2 elite is fucking great and skirmish level matches work much better inside the lore.

I totally feel the guy, but wouldn't this kind of talk be considered the worst kind of heresy? shit like insinuating death by Chaos is preferable to the "glorious Imperium" the people built in praise of the God-Emperor?

I mean, I'd imagine a lot of people within the Imperium would be speechless or even sympathetic but I can also see the Inquisition, High Lords and Ecclesiarchy especially flip their fucking shit.

which is weird because warcraft was doing hero based squad combat before starcraft was

Will Orks ever get new units?

if Jesus wanted to bitch for a bit after being dead and in a coma for years it's totally cool

Yea because the old imperium was really about love not hate.
I'm pretty sure there's plenty of comfortable interior worlds who wouldn't appreciate being eaten by chaos.