The day NoLinkers got BTFO

>The day NoLinkers got BTFO

>Bags less heavy
>Still down 3k compared to if I just held btc
Fuck you sirgay

This hasn't even started yet friend. We'll be at $1 by tomorrow.

I only missed out because I was holding BTC like a goy thinking alts were about to get nuked.

Now the money that's supposed to be in LINK is in REQ in the hopes it'll catch up in sats level at the next rumour and I can hop over quickly.

When LINK is over a billion market cap, it won't matter.

>ATH 10k sats
>current price 2500 sats
Kek, you need to x4 the current value to say something like this linkie. Whales got bored of req and are jumping into link for the December pnd session. There's no news or anything to justify a pump right now. Sell, this is the same pnd we've been seeing this whole month.

>muh hindsight trading

Yup. I've said for a while I think once we cross the #75 spot on the top 100 list, we'll rocked to top 25 which would put us at ~$1billion market cap. to hit #75 it just needs to reach 71cents... which seems likely within the next 24-48 hours.

Hold onto your butts gentleman.

I think it's kinda dumb that you measure in sats instead of usd, but I agree that this pump has nothing of value behind it; it'll come back down again. I'm still balls deep though.

you think so? im waiting for a good buy point now

You must not understood what Zeppelin was talkin' about.

The "pump" is because OpenZeppelin has officially announced their partnership with and use of Chainlink for ZeppelinOS, which will go on to be used for every future dApp. The integrations are deep (default kernel level oracle service, used for the kernel level scheduler, and also for the dApp marketplace) so Chainlink will become ubiquitous within the next 3 years.

If OMG's dumb skateboard spectacle can pump OMG to top 20, Chainlink underlying every future dApp will pump this an insane amount once it gets covered by mainstream crypto blogs and circulated.

This powderkeg is waiting to go off.

>doesn't understand the zeppelin os news
>thinks everything is 100% about swift and swift alone

I CAN'T TURN IT OFF user IT KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT

I bought 100k LINK pre-sale and held all the way to 52 cents and down to 13 cents. I sold at 15.

Seems retarded in hindsight but my portfolio is double what it would be.

WOW GUYS LOOK AT THIS MOON MISSION XD WE GON BE RICH. GLAD I DUMPED MY BTC FOR THIS COIN. ITS PAYING OFF

MOOOOOOOON LETS GO BOYS XD

>>double what it would be
Give it a couple days user....

it's almost like measuring gains in a currency that doubles its value every month is a completely fucking useless metric.

That's actually a good looking chart, brainlet.

its almost as if its an indicator that shows that holding this shit or btc would have the same results in terms of gains?

I have never held BTC and trade exclusively within the Ethereum ecosystem, so measuring the price in BTC means nothing to me.

You still don't understand, huh?
It was never about the sats or fiat. It was about the memes. It was about the memories. It was about laughing with all our friends on Veeky Forums.

The real moon was in our hearts all along.

>muh sats
>muh hindsight
>muh measuring my port in an extremely volatile asset that's measured in fiat anyway
>muh luke dash jrs cock

>measuring in usd
newcoiners need to leave. This is why people make fun of linkies and arklets.

You need to leave.
Muh satoshi

its all about cash money nigga

Until I pay for most of my expenses in satoshis, usd is all that matters.

nah im gonna be real now for 1 sec. im actually a linkie, and you may call me deluded all you want, but i legit think this shit will moon to at least 10 dollars at some point. the thing is, FUD is way funnier than shilling

>he thinks were gunna pay for our lambos in BTC

its all about the $ until the lambo dealership accepts BTC

you'd have more usd holding in btc than holding link.

Someone help me see the light on this LINK stuff. I spent time on their website I just don't see anything. Looks like they provide services that are already in use. I saw no videos or anything that makes me think this isn't vapor wear and I'm going to be laughed at by the guy behind this.
Also, the guy I found was named Sergey Nazarov. Someone with that same name died in a car accident a few days ago in Florida. Not, saying this is the same guy, but it's enough to make me lose doubt in this project since I don't see any updates from this man. No tweets since early Nov... What sane man would invest in this?? Help me out here (brainlet)

You fell for a meme you idiot

You deluded linkies need to grow up, dump your link bags and join us serious professionals in SysCoin. Me and my colleagues have been pointing at graphs all day with a serious expression and it's paying off big time.

they dont understand people use sats to compare gains with BTC and not because "MUH BUTTCOIN MAXIMALIST"

not everyone buys high and sells low, retardo.

it's so weird to these niggers that you can have the hindsight to sell high and buy low but apparently holding btc was so fucking obvious kek dumbasses. maybe this nigger always buys high, which is why he cant imagine a scenario where he actually bought low. he's too scarred from getting fucking dumped on.

>the future is knowable beforehand

If you compare how profitable are some crypto vs others it's ok to measure it in Sats, but when we talk about ATH and ATL is just dumb. Link ATH was 10k sats when BTC was $5k, but now is just silly to compare both.

Also, some of us didn't buy at the ath and are up in both usd and satoshis

damn it, now i have to do research on fucking openzeppelin to see if its legit. stop making me do stuff....

btw youre all fucking dumb, you couldve just bought LTC when it was 60, then jump into ripple when it went 4x, then buy ADA for 20x, then jump into REQ for that sweet 5x. how are you all so fucking dumb? couldve made more than just holding LINK. fucking dumbasses. garbage coin

Dont bother they don't understand and never will
Let them trade at a loss

I would never hold buttcoin.
I'd be alt trading my gains away.

Too bad no one did this and most Linkies probably bought at 6k and above

Or you could have sold at 10k sats, taken profits after a solid 5x and enjoyed yourself
But nah too many anons are kikes
Its not about 20/20 hindsight, it's about not being a greedy retard

yeah or jump around semi randomly and hit some of those random moons, there are so many 5x that you're bound to hit at least one 2x instead of being locked up waiting for some russian wizard to finish casting his demonic spell. I put $150 in this strategy just on bittrex a month ago, it's now $800.

your shitcoin is hitting a new all time low every day retard.

i swear to god if you seell this token in the next 365 days, you will curse the day you were born. not even joking.

>tfw your abysmal preforming shit coin can't even beat 86% of the top 100 coins on the day fucking every shitcoin is up

>all the anons wasting months of gains they could have had
>still stewing in the shitcoin sewer
>no longer dreaming of his lamboland moon base
>but praying to get his head above the pajeet shit covered street
Just fucking sell this shit already
and never speak of it here again.

nope...whether chainlink crashes or moons, you'll see at least 100 threads about it a day, forever.

buy this instead

Its fucking over, price just cratered into the ground. Linkies btfo buy a real coin you fucking gays.